Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? (43746 Views)

Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' / 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush / How Do Ladies manage to Do These Things? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by LaurelP(m): 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
Its amazing how women can hide their feelings even when they're dying inside. How can u desire someone and yet, u hide it and don't show any slightest sign dat such a thing exists for a very long time.

Most guys may not know, but girls do crush on guys equally if not more than guys do them. I'm close to many girls and I do interact with them a lot. So am always around when they gossip about guys, the one they like that don't like them, the ones that are cool bla bla bla. I can say dat girls gossip a lot abt guys.

But wat I can't imagine is the pain of hiding ur feelings and praying that maybe, just maybe the guy will one day come to ask u out! It must be really hard.
Most of the girls I've ended up with admitted that they've always liked me right from the onset. So if you like someone why put him through all the stress of ignoring his calls, wasting his time, not appreciating him and atimes even abusing him publicly? And when you do all this to him, you still pray and expect him to continue chasing you

That's not even the issue. The issue is how do you ladies do this? How are you able to conceal your feelings for a man. Its very difficult for a man avoid a woman he likes, but women do it excellently. They stare @ you and talk abt u behind ur back, but when you turn around they quickly look away, lolz. They try all within their powers to hide it, atimes even becoming aggressive and mean at you.
Ladies how do you do it?

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
lol. thats a secret we dnt plan on sharing cool

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by mirexxx(f): 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
I can hide my feelings ehn buh dat was den. smiley

we just do it @op. i don't think deres any special way we do it! cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by mirexxx(f): 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I jez checked it Angela, Khloe ain't a kardashian. her dad's name is Alex smiley
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
I jez checked it Angela, Khloe ain't a kardashian. her dad's name is Alex smiley
Thank u! i hope dose doubting thomases will stp doubting. undecided
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Ezibless: 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
LaurelP:
They stare @ you and talk abt u behind ur back, but when you turn around they quickly look away, lolz.
Ladies how do you do it?

@bolded,God knows i'm so guilty that.
#coversFace
grin

The thing is we just want them to come for us and not the other way round.

We feel if we show that we kinda have feeling for them,they might take us for granted.

Silly,buh true
lipsrsealed

26 Likes

Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
I can hide my feelings ehn buh dat was den. smiley

we just do it @op. i don't think deres any special way we do it! cheesy
but u re still hiding it frm me na.....

2 Likes

Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ezibless:

God knows i'm so guilty of the above
#coversFace grin

The thing is we just want him to come for us and not the other way round.

We feel if we show that we kinda have feeling for him,he might take us for granted.

Silly,buh true sometimes
lolz....
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by onatisi(m): 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
I actually experienced this some few days back and I was confused. I kept asking myself “why has she been pretending all along when she knew she wanted me ?”. Then I remembered abiola's words that when a lady says no ,she actually means yes,she just wants u to try harder.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by kilokeys(m): 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:

a secret u don't even know

17 Likes

Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by seankafor(m): 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
I think we guys should give them award for that

btw. Whether u like me or not, if i feel like chyking u.. Booom i go

6 Likes

Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by seankafor(m): 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
onatisi:
I actually experienced this some few days back and I was confused. I kept asking myself “why has she been pretending all along when she knew she wanted me ?”. Then I remembered abiola's words that when a lady says no ,she actually means yes,she just wants u to try harder.
what of the impatient type,?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by mirexxx(f): 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Thank u! i hope dose doubting thomases will stp doubting. undecided
dey naturally have big butts...Kris,kourtney and Kim buh she added sumfin 2 hers sha. Khloe go it from her mom too. she looks like her dad facially.
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by mirexxx(f): 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
zick19:

but u re still hiding it frm me na.....
lol ok o
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
huh,khloe is really nt a Kardashian undecidedI have to check this out
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by mirexxx(f): 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
jemimaa01:
huh,khloe is really nt a Kardashian undecidedI have to check this out
yea undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by onatisi(m): 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
seankafor:
what of the impatient type,?
they are all the same .
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
lol ok o
so, u ran away frm d previous thread bcoz of me U dnt knw i'm tracking u frm one thread to d oda....
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Pretending but dying inside. Its difficult being a woman.

4 Likes

Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by mirexxx(f): 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
zick19:

so, u ran away frm d previous thread bcoz of me U dnt knw i'm tracking u frm one thread to d oda....
lolz chaii dis luv is strong smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by LewisO: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nice one, LaurelP cool
I don't just know why they are hiding such a thing? undecided

Well in the country I am ladies express their feelings to men, that's why they live longer over here!

4 Likes

Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by LewisO: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nice one, adhered with your post! cool
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
lolz chaii dis luv is strong smiley
As in ehn.... U dnt jez knw hw itz doin me.
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by mirexxx(f): 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
zick19:

As in ehn.... U dnt jez knw hw itz doin me.
lol take it easy plz
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Tymax(m): 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
If I talk now.... angry
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
lol take it easy plz
ok ooo.... Bt me no go leave u sha
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by mirexxx(f): 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
zick19:

ok ooo.... Bt me no go leave u sha
smiley
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by LaurelP(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tymax:
If I talk now.... angry

Go ahead n talk
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Tymax(m): 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
LaurelP:

Go ahead n talk
So that ladies will face me?
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by LaurelP(m): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tymax:

So that ladies will face me?

Truth must prevail
Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by Maamin(m): 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
dey naturally have big butts...Kris,kourtney and Kim buh she added sumfin 2 hers sha. Khloe go it from her mom too. she looks like her dad facially.

What iz this?.. angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? by mirexxx(f): 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
Maamin:

What iz this?.. angry sad
ur big head! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.