Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (45689 Views)

UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Temptee101(m): 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
This man did the traditional marriage of my sister on the 3rd of January 2015. I went to club last night which was Friday with some friends. On arrival, one of them ran to me narrating how he saw my in-law in the club.

On getting to the corner where my friend told me he saw him; i saw my sister's husband with another lady. In fact they were kissing.

On sighting me after few minutes, he became uncomfortable and stopped dancing with her.

It wasn't up to 5minutes he left with the lady. On their way out i rushed to him and greeted him to make sure he actually saw me.

My sister is already pregnant for him. What should i do to save my sister's marriage?

Should i let my family know because he fears them so much?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
Dnt put ur sis in pain by telling her.she is pregnant, dnt kill her or her baby.chill pls,time wuld come for d man to get exposed

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by jamex93(m): 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
this one na confusion mode oo......even if or sis will know, don't tell her direct..u can like Tell ur mom, she should b in d ryt position of sorting it out

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Temptee101(m): 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Dnt put ur sis in pain by telling her.she is pregnant, dnt kill her or her baby.chill pls,time wuld come for d man to get exposed
Thanks for your wonderful input

11 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Temptee101(m): 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
jamex93:
this one na confusion mode oo......even if or sis will know, don't tell her direct..u can like Tell ur mom, she should b in d ryt position of sorting it out
I do appreciate your comment. Thanks alot.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by iceberylin(m): 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
These niqqaz aint løyal grin

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by major466(m): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
This condition is quite tricky and very difficult I must admit. To tell, or not to tell given the situation of things is one phenomenon that requires serious thinking and guardiance from Well respected people in the community. The situation is beyond you @Op. You may have to involve and seek advice from well respected elders in your church or community. They will know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
Oh... you want to wait, till when then?..
Delay is dangerous dear. I read this somewhere.

9 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by PapiDShipCapt(m): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
To me, I feel a bruise on his face would have best narrated d story to ur sister.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Temptee101(m): 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
iceberylin:
These niqqaz aint løyal grin
People dont seem to know what they truly have. My sis is a first class graduate, a lecturer and also doing her Ph.D now. Though she's not the outgoing type but that does not give him the temerity to cheat on her.

58 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Temptee101(m): 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
major466:
This condition is quite tricky and very difficult I must admit. To tell, or not to tell given the situation of things is one phenomenon that requires serious thinking and guardiance from Well respected people in the community. The situation is beyond you @Op. You may have to involve and seek advice from well respected elders in your church or community. They will know what to do.
Thank you so much
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Temptee101(m): 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
PapiDShipCapt:
To me, I feel a bruise on his face would have best narrated d story to ur sister.
How do you mean? Please explain
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by argon500: 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nothing cos your sister must have had idea about who she is getting married to..

Ugly bitter truth

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Temptee101(m): 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
Sparksfly:
Oh... you want to wait, till when then?..
Delay is dangerous dear. I read this somewhere.
Then what do you suggest i do, i know my sister she might quit the marriage no matter the consequences. She's kinda hot tempered

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by mrkay101(m): 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
Temptee101:
This man did the traditional marriage of my sister on the 3rd of January 2015. I went to club last night which was Friday with some friends, one of them ran to me narrating how he saw my in-law.On getting to the corner where he told me he saw him; i saw my sister's husband with another lady, infact they were kissing. On sighting me after few minutes, he became uncomfortable and stopped dancing with her. It wasnt up to 5minutes he left with the lady, on their way out i rushed to him and greeted him to be sure he actually saw me. My sister is already pregnant for him. What should i do to save my sister's marriage? Should i let my family know because he fears them so much?

op am sure u watch movies.. u know when it gets to that scene in a movie where the actor is meant to do something at dat moment to prevent any further trouble.. well ur in dat scene now and delay is dangerous.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Temptee101(m): 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
argon500:
Nothing cos your sister must have had idea about who she is getting married to..

Ugly bitter truth
I beg to disagree. What if he has been pretending along. The man inquestion is very gentle and shy to the core that you will hardly believe that he could engage in such an act

24 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
Temptee101:
Then what do you suggest i do, i know my sister she might quit the marriage no matter the consequences. She's kinda hot tempered

She leaves him or not, it's not your decision to make. Do the right thing. Let her know. You are only watching out for her. She's your sis damn it! embarassed

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by mirexxx(f): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
its not up 2 a month and he's cheating men ehn

just tell ur mom...i guess she'l know how 2 go abt it

your sis is very delicate now that she's pregnant and might not b able 2 handle d news

19 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Deefuray(f): 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
Temptee101:
How do you mean? Please explain
Meaning, you for land the guy blow for face.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Deefuray(f): 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
@op, inform your family members, your parents most especially.
Jeez! The man is such an a$$, barely one month? Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Temptee101(m): 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Deefuray:

Meaning, you for land the guy blow for face.
Ok
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Temptee101(m): 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
Deefuray:
@op, inform your family members, your parents most especially.
Jeez! The man is such an a$$, barely one month? Na wa ooo
Thank you for your contribution
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Temptee101(m): 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
its not up 2 a month and he's cheating men ehn

just tell ur mom...i guess she'l know how 2 go abt it

your sis is very delicate now that she's pregnant and might not b able 2 handle d news
I think that's what i should do right away. Thanks dear

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
OP.....u have to start billing the niccur as early as possible.. grin

God bless us in mysterious ways smiley

23 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by prettyjo(f): 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
the best thing is to mind your own business.you Dont have to tell the wife or any family member;just go and confront the guy and hear what he would say.
although am not in any way supporting the guy but do not be a bearer of bad news or a seed of discord in their marriage.
#i don talk my own #

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
na this kain man dey make ladies talk say men are cheats! if i be you, i will never let him leave with that lady! i will politely tell d lady that he's married n she should stay off him, then i'll take him to his house n wife! I'll talk some sense into him n add a little threat!

*na womanisers dey get babe pass, innocent ones no dey get at all* sad

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by ichidodo: 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
Confront and advice him not to do such ignominous thing again...but make sure you wear red bra and pant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by trinity85: 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tell your mum about it. She knows how to handle the situation. That your inlaw shaa'... Just a month... GEJ till GMB present his certificate

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Temptee101(m): 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
prettyjo:
the best thing is to mind your own business.you Dont have to tell the wife or any family member;just go and confront the guy and hear what he would say.
although am not in any way supporting the guy but do not be a bearer of bad news or a seed of discord in their marriage.
#i don talk my own #
Mind my business and watch as it deteriorates huh? We are talking about my blood sister here. As for hearing whatever he has to say, he has no excuse whatsoever. For crying out loud we talking about someone who barely married three weeks ago and whose wife is already pregnant for him. I'm sorry i cant keep it to myself.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
what are you doing there if the location aint right?
Temptee101:
This man did the traditional marriage of my sister on the 3rd of January 2015. I went to club last night which was Friday with some friends, one of them ran to me narrating how he saw my in-law.On getting to the corner where he told me he saw him; i saw my sister's husband with another lady, infact they were kissing. On sighting me after few minutes, he became uncomfortable and stopped dancing with her. It wasnt up to 5minutes he left with the lady, on their way out i rushed to him and greeted him to be sure he actually saw me. My sister is already pregnant for him. What should i do to save my sister's marriage? Should i let my family know because he fears them so much?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Ishilove: 6:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
Better tell your sister everything, before that man infects her with baba nla STD/HIV. The marriage is just about two weeks old yet he is already club hopping with hoes.

Let your sister know so that your conscience will be clear.

39 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by fpeter(f): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Werin cum concern am?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy / Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.