Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions (45493 Views)

Just arrived!! Driptapes(4000m) & Spraytubes (1000m)!! / 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! / Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
Due to the necessities and calls I have been receiving of recent, concerning farmers who need some certain technologies to enhance their productivity and reduce production risks.

Agritechnovate Solutions Entreprises – a duly registered Agricultural company with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with registration number: BN 2315112 have partnered with several manufacturers, major dealers and suppliers of various farm technologies currently in Isreal, Thailand, China and the USA.

Over the next few posts, I'll be listing some technology that are being sold at are very expensive prices that could be gotten for cheaper prices, even for smaller if per-ordered.

Over the next few posts I'll be listing some technology that you can get for cheaper prices in Nigeria or from China, USA or Thailand.

If you need any Agric technology, you can contact me via +234 7036931636(Call/Whatsapp).

Since December, 2012, we have been helping farmers in Nigeria and other countries in Africa to procure farm technologies of various kinds directly from the manufactuers in Thailand, China, Vietnam, US, Isreal, India to mention but a few.

You can now pre-order any Agric technology or solution. We have links of manufacturers and direct suppliers we can order from. Quality, durability and affordability is guaranteed!

How to Pre-order.
1) Post a picture/mention the name of a farm technology you need, including the number of units of the item and your location.
2) We then inquire and negotiate for best and affordable price and best quality from our range of suppliers(including shipping) directly to your farm or residence - (within 24 hours).
3) We hope you contact us within 48 hours after you request for an item via call or Whatsapp to get the current value of the item.
4) We agree on payment terms and you pay us.
5) We pay the Supplier.
6) Supplier Ships the item(s)
7) You pick them up at your farm/Residence!

We are sure you will get your items between 7 - 21 days after we conclude on payment!

You can Pre-order: Nipple drinkers for Pigs(all sizes), Rabbits and other animals. Rain gun, Drip irrigation kits, any farm tech you can think of!

NOTE: You should receive the Treadle Pump within 3-5 days after payment!

Visit: http:///2347036931636

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by cava: 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
sorry if i derailed from your post. Do you have ugu for sale or know of any farmer i can buy from in large quantity.thanks
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sorry for the late reply. Do you want the seeds or the leafs?
cava:
sorry if i derailed from your post. Do you have ugu for sale or know of any farmer i can buy from in large quantity.thanks
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sorry for the late update of this thread. Am currently working on a vegetable farm somewhere in Oyo State. Now, you can order or pre-order Mulching film, low cost Irrigation technologies, organic liquid manure with insecticides, seedling trays and other agricultural innovations and technologies that will make you maximize profit and reduce losses from your farm from here.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by sheyi86: 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
@kalusam, pls i need training on greenhouse farming, how can u b of help 4 me. Thanks
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by osca123(m): 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
@ op Make sure to always add the pictures of what you will be introduicing here...it makes it worthwhile.

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by felixzo1(m): 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
i need drip irrigation tubes for a small garden , do you have any and at what cost
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by cava: 8:09am On Jan 26, 2015
@ kalusam what i need is the leaf.thanks
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
Cava, if you are in Lagos...am sure there is a vegetable farm in Ojo(LASU side) or in Ipaja(P & T bus stop)
cava:
@ kalusam what i need is the leaf.thanks
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
Oga Paul, please take your marketing to your own thread...not here, thanks!
Paulordiah:
drip irrigation sales and installation
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
Please am sorry for the late reply and update of pictures, been having issues with network...will update shortly!

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
Update: We resell and pre-order the following drip tapes for irrigation: Perforation distance: 30cm(for tomatoes) and 50cm (for cucumber and water melon) They go from 80k per (1Km or 1000m roll)+ accessories.. We can advise you based on your agronomic practice: planting distance, furrow spacing and all. Please disregard those who are here to sell their products and tell you a lot of lies. This thread has the ultimate goal of helping as many people as possible get involved in tech savvy Agribusiness in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
Seedling trays also available for nursing your cucumbers, watermelon, tomatoes and other seedlings.

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
Locally made mulching film produced in Onitsha, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
Soil recovery organic fertilizer that rejuvenates and remediates your soil no matter what. Imported by the king of Thai technology jasper7

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
Also available, UV transparent polythene screen for green house.

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
sheyi86, jasper7 will be starting a step-by-step green house project on this forum soon. Will mention you then.
sheyi86:
@kalusam, pls i need training on greenhouse farming, how can u b of help 4 me. Thanks
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by sheyi86: 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
Kalusam:
sheyi86, jasper7 will be starting a step-by-step green house project on this forum soon. Will mention you then.
thank u sir, i wl b looking 4 forward 2 reading frm jasper7
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
High quality nipple tip drinkers for rabbit and piggery available for pre-order basis.

1 Share

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by loneytunes(m): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
Kalusam:
Seedling trays also available for nursing your cucumbers, watermelon, tomatoes and other seedlings.

Pls I need these trays. How can I get them and what's the price? I'm based in Lagos.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by saliubello(m): 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
i see
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by bamdexfarms(m): 11:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
Kalusam:

Pls how much are the trays?.. Let's chat on whatsapp pls: 08128470332
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by saliubello(m): 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
gun sprayer.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
We really appreciate those who have called or sent whatsapp messages and are interested in these technologies. I noticed, a whole lot of people are interested in seedling trays. We have sold out our current supply of seedling trays and we are expecting to get more soon.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by TheUnbeatable(m): 11:14am On Feb 04, 2015
saliubello:
gun sprayer.

How much is your gun sprayer and is it pre ordered or its available cash and carry?
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by loneytunes(m): 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
Kalusam:
We really appreciate those who have called or sent whatsapp messages and are interested in these technologies. I noticed, a whole lot of people are interested in seedling trays. We have sold out our current supply of seedling trays and we are expecting to get more soon.

Please how can you be reached? I need the seedling trays.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
The gun sprayer is strictly on Pre-order basis. Prices of gun sprayer varies based on the radius: 50m and 70m only!
TheUnbeatable:

How much is your gun sprayer and is it pre ordered or its available cash and carry?
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by TheUnbeatable(m): 1:30am On Feb 05, 2015
Kalusam:
The gun sprayer is strictly on Pre-order basis. Prices of gun sprayer varies based on the radius: 42m to 100m.

42m. How much?
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by saliubello(m): 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
Please sustain this thread. The usefulness of these accessories can not be over emphasised. Manual operations will not take you far. If you can invest in them, they are yours. Putting them to use anytime will not be a challenge. The possibilities are enormous. I'm procurring mine soonest.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by nigerfine: 5:09am On Feb 12, 2015
Ibsm patiently waiting on construction of green house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Sesame Farming ( The New Oil Money) / Agric/grains Commodity Purchase/storage / Duck Farming: Let's Journey Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.