Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,938 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Pls Who Else Got This Message From Dragnet/ Airline Services And Logistics(epze) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Who Else Got This Message From Dragnet/ Airline Services And Logistics(epze) (3340 Views)

NPA Employment: Who Else Got This Message? / Invite From Dragnet For Sahara Group Test / A Friend Got This Message To Come For An Interview Can Someone Verify It For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Else Got This Message From Dragnet/ Airline Services And Logistics(epze) by damselhoney(f): 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
Dear O..........

Please read the following email very carefully. 

Do not reply to this email, as the sending address cannot accept responses.

Further to your application with Airline Services & Logistics (EPZE), you have been invited for an aptitude test.

The test has three (3) sections: Verbal Reasoning, Numerical Reasoning and Abstract Reasoning.

This test will be administered electronically, kindly ensure that you are at the centre with a print out of this e-mail and a print out from FOT http://candidate.fot.com.ng  NOTE: You MUST UPLOAD a copy of your passport before printing from FOT.

Your test details are as below:

Test Center: Chams City Lagos

Address: No 2, Isaac John Street, Ikeja G.R.A, Ikeja, Lagos
                LAGOS

Date: 31-Jan-2015

Time: 9:00 AM

Username:

Password
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Message From Dragnet/ Airline Services And Logistics(epze) by bzee01(m): 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
damselhoney:
Dear O..........

Please read the following email very carefully. 

Do not reply to this email, as the sending address cannot accept responses.

Further to your application with Airline Services & Logistics (EPZE), you have been invited for an aptitude test.

The test has three (3) sections: Verbal Reasoning, Numerical Reasoning and Abstract Reasoning.

This test will be administered electronically, kindly ensure that you are at the centre with a print out of this e-mail and a print out from FOT http://candidate.fot.com.ng  NOTE: You MUST UPLOAD a copy of your passport before printing from FOT.

Your test details are as below:

Test Center: Chams City Lagos

Address: No 2, Isaac John Street, Ikeja G.R.A, Ikeja, Lagos
                LAGOS

Date: 31-Jan-2015

Time: 9:00 AM

Username:

Password

Please who else got this text today, i really dont know the job position, and can sumone kindly send me dragnet qustions to biyi_igun@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Message From Dragnet/ Airline Services And Logistics(epze) by calexix(f): 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
I got it,but I don't know the position but am thinking it's a ticketing officer or so
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Message From Dragnet/ Airline Services And Logistics(epze) by Khumaloh: 12:20am On Jan 25, 2015
Got it too oo
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Message From Dragnet/ Airline Services And Logistics(epze) by Marcleee(m): 12:58am On Jan 25, 2015
can't be for a ticketing officer cus Airline services and logistics (ASL) are into airport/airline catering and restaurant. I got the message too but I'm in port Harcourt and I don't know if I'll make it to Lagos.
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Message From Dragnet/ Airline Services And Logistics(epze) by bzee01(m): 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
Im not into baking or catering ooo, i wonder why i got the text, bin tryna research mayb i applied to the company, but can't seem to find anything
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Message From Dragnet/ Airline Services And Logistics(epze) by damselhoney(f): 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
bzee01:
Im not into baking or catering ooo, i wonder why i got the text, bin tryna research mayb i applied to the company, but can't seem to find anything
Same here...the fact that dragnet is involved is making me follow up
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Message From Dragnet/ Airline Services And Logistics(epze) by bzee01(m): 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
Damsel pls inbox me ur number via email
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Message From Dragnet/ Airline Services And Logistics(epze) by Marcleee(m): 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Just made a research about it and I think its worth it. will be in lag on Thursday. pls can we hook up before the exam. my email is below. thank u
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Message From Dragnet/ Airline Services And Logistics(epze) by Khumaloh: 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
Pls Is dia anyone dat was re-scheduled 4 3 o clock day? Want 2 knw if dia is 3 o clock batch.I av an interview 12 o clock dat same day and I wud rly love 2 take dz test
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Message From Dragnet/ Airline Services And Logistics(epze) by damselhoney(f): 11:57am On Jan 30, 2015
Khumaloh:
Pls Is dia anyone dat was re-scheduled 4 3 o clock day? Want 2 knw if dia is 3 o clock batch.I av an interview 12 o clock dat same day and I wud rly love 2 take dz test
The test is not in batches...everyone was rescheduled for 12. so no 3'o clock batch
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Message From Dragnet/ Airline Services And Logistics(epze) by Arcid: 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
i got it too.. i even got a call 4rm one of d dragnet's rep confirming d change of tym 4rm 9:am to 12pm... jus mke sure u visit d link provided in d mail nd upload ur passport... Good luck pipo, ciao on Saturday!!
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Message From Dragnet/ Airline Services And Logistics(epze) by Camsydarling: 8:22am On Feb 03, 2015
I missed the Airline Services and Logistics test on 31/01/15. Pls, those that wrote the test, how was it? Hope not too tough
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Message From Dragnet/ Airline Services And Logistics(epze) by Ayomild: 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
Dear Applicant,      

You have been shortlisted for the first oral interview for ASL’s Management Trainee Scheme.

Should you be successful at this and two (2) other interviews, you will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical test.

All candidates that make it to the final stage will be expected to assume duty on March 2, 2015. The scheme will run for exactly eighteen (18) months.

Below are the details of your next interview:

Date: February 4, 2015
Time: 12:00 noon prompt
Venue: 1, Service Street Murtala Muhammed International Airport Ikeja, Lagos.    

You will be required to come with two (2) passport photographs, copies of all relevant credentials including your NYSC discharge certificate.

Do not hesitate the contact the undersigned if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Message From Dragnet/ Airline Services And Logistics(epze) by Ayomild: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
Who got d mail?
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Message From Dragnet/ Airline Services And Logistics(epze) by oluwadeeboi(m): 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ayomild:
Who got d mail?
I got the mail too, how was your interview? Any update? Sorry,Mr seun no let me reply this message since.
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Message From Dragnet/ Airline Services And Logistics(epze) by Ayomild: 9:23am On Feb 09, 2015
Nothing yet oooo
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Message From Dragnet/ Airline Services And Logistics(epze) by damselhoney(f): 3:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ayomild:
Nothing yet oooo
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Message From Dragnet/ Airline Services And Logistics(epze) by Ayomild: 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
514b2712
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Message From Dragnet/ Airline Services And Logistics(epze) by oluwadeeboi(m): 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
Please house, anybody with the idea of Asl epze trainee salary? Urgent pls, thanks
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Message From Dragnet/ Airline Services And Logistics(epze) by damselhoney(f): 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
oluwadeeboi:
Please house, anybody with the idea of Asl epze trainee salary? Urgent pls, thanks
Hi, have u heard anything from asl?
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Message From Dragnet/ Airline Services And Logistics(epze) by oluwadeeboi(m): 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
damselhoney:

Hi, have u heard anything from asl?
Naah...not yet.
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Message From Dragnet/ Airline Services And Logistics(epze) by mxchly(m): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
hello everyone, plz I had the final interview with the general manager last Wednesday, 18th of February and since then they hvnt gotten bk to me o..
plz is there anyone thats in ma shoes? or if u know someone that partook in the final interview kindly help me out with the person's number
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Message From Dragnet/ Airline Services And Logistics(epze) by thelifechangers: 12:15am On Mar 05, 2015

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Insurance Interview / Graduate Trainee Fintrak / Graduate Recruitment Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.