Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,020 members, 7,799,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Is This America’s Best Looking Couple? They Think So! - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Is This America’s Best Looking Couple? They Think So! (3407 Views)

FIRST LESBI*N Muslim Couple Tie The Knot (photos) / PHOTOS: Couple Caught Having Sex On Public Stairwell (18+) / VIDEO::: Best Artistic Couple Entrance Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This America’s Best Looking Couple? They Think So! by naijamusic216: 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
[img]http://o.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/midas/3196e092606c0a6c461bcb2bac374879/201441838/Screen+Shot+2015-01-23+at+10.48.26+AM.png[/img]
Who is America’s best looking couple? If you believe this pair, it’s them. That’s a pretty bold claim to make, don’t you think? There’s confidence and then there’s…this.

Bodybuilders Buck and Michelle Miller think their hard work and financial investment in themselves is really paying off, with Buck commenting, “Without a doubt, I can definitely say we are America’s best looking couple.”

They put in the work and spend mucho bucks (to the tune of $75,000 every year!) on keeping their physical appearances in top form with tanning, supplements, gym memberships and breast enhancements for her.

Being the best looking couple takes work, as they explain, they go to the gym up to six times a day and keep themselves rooted in reality by looking at pics of themselves they’ve got on the walls of their home. He explains: “That’s a reminder to never, ever get comfortable with myself.”

Buck is willing to prove they’re the best, saying, “If there was a competition for the world’s best looking couple, I would sign up right now. We’re a power couple making power moves.”
site source
http://m.gossipusaafrica.com
Re: Is This America’s Best Looking Couple? They Think So! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
Talk is cheap.....I rest my case pack my bag and get out of the freaking court.
Re: Is This America’s Best Looking Couple? They Think So! by adanduka: 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
Would have agreed if you can delete that (wo)man and fix in Beyonce.
Re: Is This America’s Best Looking Couple? They Think So! by pretydiva(f): 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
Cutest couple my foot..c as d woman resemble man..gues they don't knw d definition of cutest
Re: Is This America’s Best Looking Couple? They Think So! by Babe2sure(f): 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
They are both deceiving themselves.
Re: Is This America’s Best Looking Couple? They Think So! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
i only c GA.YZundecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PASTOR Warn Dbanj About Illuminati / 13-year-old Talia Joy Castellano Dies After 6-year Battle With Cancer / Terry G (ginger Man)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.