Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,481 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) (41042 Views)

I Will Make Sure PDP Takes Over Power From Buhari In 2019 – Fayose Vows / PDP Moves Convention To Adokiye Amasiemeka Stadium As Police Seals Shark Stadium / PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by ifeanyija(m): 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
PDP takes over Adoke Amasiemeka stadium in Port Harcourt for Presidential Campaign Rally for Rivers State. The rally hold on Wednesday. Amaechi had said over his dead body would Jonathan use the stadium for his campaign.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by naijareferee: 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
one word

POWER

HOW I WISH GEJ STARTED FLEXING IT ON TIME...BUT SHA

ITS ALRIGHT.

AMAECH BE LIKE....NO WAHALA

WHEN THEM FINISH...WE GO SWEEP AM

185 Likes 15 Shares

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by sefe73(m): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
I wonder wat becomes of Amaechi after feb.14 nd 28. He must run out of Nigeria.

131 Likes 16 Shares

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by philme16: 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
No sentiment at all. What happened to Federal government owned Liberation stadium? Just can't understand why our politicians enjoy brewing up trouble. #MustPdpProvokeApc #MustApcFallForTheirtricks

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by donphilopus: 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
Did Jonathan make use of Liberty Stadium when he visited Ibadan?! When he visited Maiduguri today, where did he hold his rally? Stadium? If I could still remember, when Jonathan visited Ibadan, he didn't make use of the Liberty Stadium; the rally took place in one of the Streets in Ibadan. The same happened in Maiduguri today. I never saw them in a Stadium, but canopies. So he just realised that as the C-i-C, he should be holding his rallies in Stadia not Streets. Anyway, his dictatorial lifestyle would end come May 29th (when he would be heading to Otuoke or Prison).

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Eziachi: 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
So why did the state government see the need to build a new stadium when there is another stadium (Liberation stadium)?
Or are they not the owner of Liberation stadium?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by bamosagie(m): 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
sefe73:

He will relocate to Ghana if PDP win or to Abuja if APC become victorious.

29 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by sCun: 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
Eziachi:
So why did the state government see the need to build a new stadium when there is another stadium (Liberation stadium)?
Or are they not the owner of Liberation stadium?
Part of the greater Port harcourt project.
It is meant to attract development to the area and speed up the expansion of PH.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by philme16: 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
No sentiment at all. What happened to the Federal government owned Liberation stadium? Just can't understand why our politicians enjoy brewing up trouble. #MustPdpProvokeApc #MustApcFallForTheirWahala

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by 144(m): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
Amechi go suffer after feb 14

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by KanwuliaJara: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
Why not?
Una tink say dis na BORNU state? grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
Seems like they are all pregnant

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by blazesam(m): 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
Amechi you be man of one bone. Trust you like die. If not for the skae that his the president,swear he wouldnt had gain access to that place. No mind am,na the last power wey him get to show be this.

Sai Buhari
A P C

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Eziachi: 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
sefe73:
Nothing will become of Amaechi irrespective of whoever wins. They are all in power game.
Eventually when the game is finally over, despite all the hard tackles, pushing and shoving, yellow cards and red cards, they will all shake hands and may likely be team mates tomorrow.

When you see photos GEJ and Amaechi tomorrow playing tennis, do not choke on your drink or calling it a photoshop, believe it to be real.
You saw OBJ, GEJ & PEJ playing happy families recently at their daughters wedding. I thought it would had been an eye opener for many by now?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Eziachi: 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
sCun:

Part of the greater Port harcourt project.
It is meant to attract development to the area and speed up the expansion of PH.
So who owns the old stadium and what happens to it now?
Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by KanwuliaJara: 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2062055_aaaaaa_jpegdc7cdb947511739699d0ad7414fe8b41 a

The belle or the breaazzzzzztz, which wan big pass? grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by donphilopus: 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
[s]
144:
Amechi go suffer after feb 14
[/s]

Says who?! I wonder where Jonathan would run to after May 29th. We won't allow him to go back to Otuoke, Prison would be better!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by santuse: 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
I thought Wike said its waste of resources, why are they now eager to use it.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by seunmsg(m): 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
Very lawless bunch of people. Forcing your way into a facility you are not authorised to use simply because you control the security agencies is nothing but crass lawlessness. By the time GMB comes on board in may, this culture of impunity that makes some people feel they are above the law will be addressed.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by sCun: 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
Eziachi:
So who owns the old stadium and what happens to it now?
It was built FG (Abacha or so) but has been handed over to the Rivers government, I think they are in charge of the maintenance and revenue that comes from the stadium.

The old stadium is still very much in use, PH is big enough to have as many stadiums as possible.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by UnknownT: 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
pls, Amaechi should allow them use the stadium. we don't need unnecessary road block because of the campaign. liberation stadium is situated in the town and we can't afford the lock down of Port Harcourt in the name of a rally, with this new stadium, president will just fly to the airport and can even trek down to the stadium

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by baybeeboi: 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
seunmsg:
Very lawless bunch of people. Forcing your way into a facility you are not authorised to use simply because you control the security agencies is nothing but crass lawlessness. By the time GMB comes on board in may, this culture of impunity that makes some people feel they are above the law will be addressed.
why are you saying that?
Is the stadium not for Nigerians?
So because It's oppisition party then they shouldnt use it?
I think Amaechi was wrong on this, after-all ApC has been using state owned facilities of PDP state for their own campaign as well.
This is not based on sentiments please

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by stebell(m): 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
philme16:
No sentiment at all. What happened to
Federal government owned Liberation stadium? Just can't understand why
our politicians enjoy brewing up trouble. #MustPdpProvokeApc
#MustApcFallForTheirtricks

The Liberation Stadium cant contain the number of persons that day. Rivers State is GEJ main state. The Stadium is for everyone.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Alphaoscar: 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
Jonathan's credibility and so-called respect for the rule of law will be further put to test should he go ahead to use an unapproved stadium for his campaign.

As the President he must always try to lead by example and forcing his way to that stadium will further be a huge stain on his already battered image.

Edit: all the PDP and GEJ touts quoting my comment and posting trash should do the needful by jumping into the nearest ocean. I thought you guys have some senses remaining before but now I can see that y'all Goblins that should be ignored.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Alphaoscar: 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
stebell:

The Liberation Stadium cant contain the number of persons that day. Rivers State is GEJ main state. The Stadium is for everyone.

Is that the reason why the President should force his way to an unapproved state property? The people advising GEJ are his greatest enemies.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by free2ryhme: 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
I knew it will come to this

2 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by stebell(m): 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Is that the reason why the President should force his way to an
unapproved state property? The people advising GEJ are his greatest
enemies.

If GEJ uses his power, I tell yu Port Harcourt wud be too hot for Amaechi to stay.
Call it anything, jus know that power pass power.
I tot there was a thread that says "Amaechi bars President bla bla bla"

GEJ Rocks

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Kenai: 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2015

3 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Pennyways: 5:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ameachi d learn work

2 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) by Alphaoscar: 5:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
stebell:

If GEJ uses his power, I tell yu Port Harcourt wud be too hot for Amaechi to stay.
Call it anything, jus know that power pass power.
I tot there was a thread that says "Amaechi bars President bla bla bla"

GEJ Rocks

It is very very belittling of his office and the move is grossly unwarranted. What will be your gain if PDP or Amaechi set Rivers on fire? I am not in support of any party denying another the usage of public property but GEJ should respect his office and understand where his Authority start and end.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo Women Pushing Bus That Stuck In The Mud On Their Way To Okorocha Rally / Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? / 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.