Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

A Minute Date With God, What Would You Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Minute Date With God, What Would You Do? (1195 Views)

Do You Believe In God? What Is The Name Of Your God? / Those Doubting The Existence Of God,what Is The Source Of Supernatural Powers / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Minute Date With God, What Would You Do? by dearie(m): 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2006
If you have an opportunity to meet with God for a minute, what will u do? or ask for?
Re: A Minute Date With God, What Would You Do? by ikamefa(f): 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2006
his mercy tongue
Re: A Minute Date With God, What Would You Do? by damsol(f): 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2006
i would ask Him to fill me with the Holy Spirit.
Re: A Minute Date With God, What Would You Do? by ow11(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2007
make Him sign a binding contract that whatever I do on earth, I will join Him in Heaven grin
Re: A Minute Date With God, What Would You Do? by Biliamin(m): 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2007
This is great. I will ask Him to give me[b] paradise on earth and in the heaven[/b][color=#006600][/color]. I yhink that is what everyboby is lookin for
Re: A Minute Date With God, What Would You Do? by janami(f): 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2007
i wld worship. smiley
Re: A Minute Date With God, What Would You Do? by IDINRETE: 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2007
Which god?
there are a lot of varieties  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Minute Date With God, What Would You Do? by Betty605: 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2007
bow down , worship him, ask 4 grace and also 4 me to enter heaven!!! ;d cool
Re: A Minute Date With God, What Would You Do? by Damsel001: 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2008
ow11:

make Him sign a binding contract that whatever I do on earth, I will join Him in Heaven grin

LoL.

I think I'll just worship Him.
Re: A Minute Date With God, What Would You Do? by femo2000(m): 5:36am On Jan 19, 2008
I would ask him for his Plan for my life on earth and let me do any necessary changes that I want.

also I would ask him to give me his direct line(mtn,celtel ,glo, starcomms is prefered**cheaper**) so I can call at all time when we depart from the date. I would also ask him to give me the gift of visions and revelation and let me exprerience the Holy Spirit in a higher Dimension.

I love u Lord.
Re: A Minute Date With God, What Would You Do? by noetic(m): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2008
whao oooooooo!!!!!!!!

I will just worship and tell Him how marvelous He has always been
Re: A Minute Date With God, What Would You Do? by Smi1(m): 11:58pm On Mar 29, 2010
lolxxx God & Jesus are not in existence !!
Re: A Minute Date With God, What Would You Do? by benodic: 2:20am On Mar 30, 2010
well for me i usually have a minimum of 30 minutes date every day with God during my spiritual exercise session

i usually first of all thank God for all Its love and mercy during the day

. then i ask for strength to be able to be a vehicle for its love during the next day.

silently going through the day and being a blessing to my fellow souls
Re: A Minute Date With God, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2012
1. I'll ask to be forgiven of all my sin,
2.if 1. Is done: i'd tell him to take me and keep me.
But wait, I'm dead then!
Doesn't matter, my life's been rotten anyway.
janami:

i wld worship. smiley
Re: A Minute Date With God, What Would You Do? by buzugee(m): 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2012
Docjay487:

1. I'll ask to be forgiven of all my sin,
2.if 1. Is done: i'd tell him to take me and keep me.
But wait, I'm dead then!
Doesn't matter, my life's been rotten anyway.
your life is supposed to be rotten. we are in hell. heaven a coming pretty soon though. the empire of the gentiles is crumbling. the righteous era is about to be ushered in under the messiah and 144.000 men from the tribe of israel (thats us by the way). 2 esdras 6 vs 9. we shall take the kingdom forever and ever and ever (daniel 7 vs 18) and transform it into heaven under the tutelage and auspices of the messiah himself.
Re: A Minute Date With God, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2012
S@mi:

lolxxx God & Jesus are not in existence !!
been in those shoes before, but this I say: "atheism is a religion with the following statement of faith: 'x believe x a¿ wise and intellectual past he who supposedly created m, earth's existence is an accident in an i-don't-know-whose lab, m an evolved monkey but all these i n, i know ALL but no question regarding life or UFO's please'"
find a pastor and convert him or vice-versa; the truth shall win.
Re: A Minute Date With God, What Would You Do? by Goshen360(m): 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2012
Will worship Him
Re: A Minute Date With God, What Would You Do? by thehomer: 10:19am On Mar 11, 2012
Fort the different Gods out there, I would ask them why they have hidden themselves so well to make people think they don't exist. I would also ask them why they prefer faith over evidence.
For the Gods of Judaism, Christianity and Islam, I would like to know why trolling Abraham is supposed to teach us moral lessons.

(1) (Reply)

What Do "you" Know About The Antichrist? This Is What I Know. / Pls Watch This: A Bbc Documentary Of Witchcraft And Christianity In Akwa Ibom / Your Divine Destiny Starts In Christ- Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.