Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) (34726 Views)

Troops Ambush & Kill Escaping Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno(photos) / Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos / See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
Bud
Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by Trut(m): 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
GEJ till forever

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by Firefire(m): 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
God bless our own President.

GEJ remains the ONLY solution to Nigeria Unity.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by ceo4eva: 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
Truth24:
Ceo4eva, God go bless you for ur continued enlightenment and being real.....MEANWHILE
God go Punish dat paid APC e-rat dat posted an empty stadium deceiving themselves it was the PDP Presidential campaign in Borno, and funny enough some pitiable Mods pushed it to Fp...
This is to further prove dat if its not from you, then it cannot be true,God bless you....Keep exposing them, keep giving dem HBP cos dats wat they deserve
BTW...
Gej holding APigC to ransom in d North since d emergence of Boko Haram
#GejUnstopable
#GejMyVal
Thanks! I'll keep trying my best!

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by Firefire(m): 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
ceo4eva:

Thanks! I'll keep trying my best!

Kudos bro.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
donphilopus:
Like somebody earlier said, there are some ghosts hovering around the air within the venue of the rally weeping. Unfortunately, they can't be seen. When they were killed, they (the bereaved) never saw this man around there to consolidate with them. It even took him 2yrs to visit the injured Soldiers. But now, he's there asking them for their votes. Would y'all foolishly cast your votes for this man who ignored when you needed him most?! The choice is yours!

Vote Wisely!
Vote GMB For Change!
IHaveDecided!
YOU HAVE INDEED CHOSEN DEATH AND MAY YOU RECEIVE IT.

GEJ ALL THE WAY TILL NIGERIA BREAKS.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by Eziachi: 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
I thought APC people on Nairaland claimed that no one will turn up? grin

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
#BringBackOurGirlls.
Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by slap1(m): 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hmm. This number of people still dey Borno State?

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by tenacous(m): 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
o boi see crowd

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by Firefire(m): 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
Eziachi:
I thought APC people on Nairaland claimed that no one will turn up? grin

You dey mind the Yeye people

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by Burger01(m): 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
Op, yeah you said right. People came out massively abi? These were the people that came to the venue to purposely boo the president by ranting 'Sai Buhari'undecided

#CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
OP you are a despicable liar

You posted a pix from the VIP stand or Pavilion which will normally be filled by Party leaders or advance team of the President

Why didnt you post an aerial view of the populace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by bengunsman(m): 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
GEJ. Where are the CHIBOK girls and our 18 female soldiers. More than 4,000 soldiers killed by BHT, You and your brother dismissed 2,000 soldiers and you think all is well? Nigerians should better wise up, pray and vote for a change. #ihave decided

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by bodsibobo(m): 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
@ OP,

Continue to dey Photoshop your pictures for crowds for PDP campaign rallies, ok?

Shey February 14, you will go to polling stations to Photoshop voters for your party.

Nonsense!!!!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by Doyin2(m): 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
beopened:

You posted a pix from the VIP stand or Pavilion which will normally be filled by Party leaders or advance team of the President

I watched it live.It was a very poor crowd.Even GEJ and sherif acknowledge that fact.PDP internet liars and thugs on the rampage to deceive gullible Nigerians grin

8 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by anonimi: 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
donphilopus:
Like somebody earlier said, there are some ghosts hovering around the air within the venue of the rally weeping. Unfortunately, they can't be seen. When they were killed, they (the bereaved) never saw this man around there to consolidate with them. It even took him 2yrs to visit the injured Soldiers. But now, he's there asking them for their votes. Would y'all foolishly cast your votes for this man who ignored when you needed him most?! The choice is yours!

Do you know if the pretending pensioner idol of the almajiri fanatics who killed our youth corpers on national service because he FAILED again in 2011 has consoled (NOT consolidated, sic) with them

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2057796_buhl_jpeg03e3e6ee2267e7a75623ff5297fa1adb

What a bunch of shameless HYPOCRITES in the APC shocked

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by diasporaman(m): 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
All i can see are distressed women who are in pain screaming ,,

#BRING BACK OUR GIRLS

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
cust0mized13:
Omo, See crowd

#BringBackOurGirls

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by anonimi: 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
beopened:

Why didn't you provide the airplane for the aerial view.
Na so you like awoof reach

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by tempest69: 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
ceo4eva:
DON'T EVER FORGET THIS:

For the records, these photos I've uploaded here are REAL photos from the campaign venue, and not photos taken from Reinhard Bonnke's crusades, like the way APC does! grin grin grin

God Bless Jonathan!
God Bless Borno State!!
God Bless Nigeria!!!
1st it shows PDP staged their own attacks in Katsina, and bauchi, 2nd it shows the President is a bokoharamist,

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by endymetrix(m): 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
donphilopus:

Vote Wisely!
Vote GMB For Change!
IHaveDecided!
Unfortunately, nobody liked this post! I'm sorry... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
donphilopus:

Vote Wisely!
Vote GMB For Change!
IHaveDecided!
Oh! What happened to my fellow corpers after 2011 election? After the blood sucking Buhari made inciting statement that corpers aided the rigging of the election.
http://m.hrw.org/news/2011/05/16/nigeria-post-election-violence-killed-800

It is still fresh in our minds. Never and over our dead bodies will the blood sucking evil man called Buhari oversee the affairs of this country after taking the lives of our youths.

Never! Never!! Never!!!

GEJ till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
tempest69:
1st it shows PDP staged their own attacks in Katsina, and bauchi, 2nd it shows the President is a bokoharamist,
what is this austistic saying.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
The crowd scanty or nor scanty, when the day of the election come, we shall know the koko

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by uyplus(m): 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
I am poised to challenge a Pro GEJ activist to tell us what the believe President GEJ can achieve as president in 4years with reduced revenue if re-elected in 2015, that he couldn't achieve in 6years with a much bigger revenue from booming crude sales. The railway projects noise which they all rant about, is currently funded by the Chinese government and not the FGN. What has the FG really done with all the money it had during the oil boom days. The naira is currently experiencing a free fall against the dollar, exchanging at N208 vs $1. GEJ currently has 10jets in his presidential air fleet and has budgeted a whooping N10bn for it's air fleet maintanance if re-elected president in 2015. GEJ has also budgeted N4bn for feeding if re-elected president in 2015. Why has capital expenditure been cut so heavily in the proposed 2015 budget, but recurrent expenditure is still left so high? President Obama had rebuked GEJ twice that he isn't serious about his fight on corruption bůt GEJ has not even made an attempt to curb it's excesses. He has bragged about building universities, but the question is, Where are the job available opportunities to absorb the graduates? He is just plain clueless, inept, corrupt, egocentric and he doesn't deserve a 2nd chance.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
I just laugh wen dey say is apc that is sponsoring boko haram.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
Doyin2:

I watched it live.It was a very poor crowd.Even GEJ and sherif acknowledge that fact.PDP internet liars and thugs on the rampage to deceive gullible Nigerians grin
I wish you were taken by the post election violence and not my sane brothers. You blood sucking m0rons

http://m.hrw.org/news/2011/05/16/nigeria-post-election-violence-killed-800

1 Like

BUHARI IS A BIG FOOOL......I WONDA Y HE IS STILL ALIVE WEN IDIAGBON IS DEAD... HE SHULD B KILLED IMMEDIATELY

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by uyplus(m): 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
The Boko haram baga massacre happened on the same day with the Charlie Hebdo incident at faraway France, but guess what, GEJ rather chose to send his condolence to the President of France over his citizens who were experiencing an onslaught from Boko haram. What did GEJ do with the money he met from the excess crude account, and also the revenues he generated when crude oil was still selling above our benchmarked price? How can he fix Nigeria within 4year, particularly now that our revenue from crude export has dropped? He had 6 years with more revenue to make a statement for himself that he was good for the job of leading us to the promise land, but he did nothing. The railway noise is 100% funded by the Chinese government and not FGN money, and they will be managing it for about 10years to recoup their bucks and make more money from us. I still wonder why sensible Nigerians would ever want to vote GEJ again. He doesn't deserve a chance to lead us again. With the level of corruption in his government, that even President Obama told him twice that he isn't serious with his fight against corruption. Below are his scam
Allison madueke 10bn private jet charter scandal, Abuja $470m cctv scam, stella Oduah inflated BMW car procurement, pardoned criminals like Bode george and Alamegysia, 30bn Power sector scam (from 400MW to 2500MW), Abba Moro immigration recruitment scam, unremitted 20bn missing NNPC funds told by the whistle blower (Emir of Kano), Sure-p scam, 10bn presidential air fleet maintainance cost (why would a serious government be having 10 presidential jets), 4bn feeding cost (2015 budget), pension fund scam, 119bn for 1.5km 2nd Niger bridge scam as against 29bn spent by LASG on 1.3km lekki-ikoyi bridge, telling lies that PEJ office isn't funded by FGN, false arms procurement deal that went bad. (Why was the name of the Israeli guy released, but the accompanying Nigerians names has never been leaked out)?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by nijanigga: 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by UnknownT: 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Shorrrop jor!
Na onlE you fit post crowd?
Ewu BUHARI-without-common-school-cert!
Oloshi-ILLITERATE!!!kiss

See CROWD FOR MY GUY!
Chop shyte! kiss
you don't love Atiku again?grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photos / PDP Convention: Iyorchia Ayu Emerges PDP National Chairman / Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.