Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,607 members, 7,801,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. (120155 Views)

POLICE RECRUITMENT (General Duty) Invite For Aptitude Test / When You Get An Interview Invite For A Position You Know Nothing About / My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by hamzyluv(m): 10:35am On Jan 25, 2015
AdeniyiA:
call up letter?
is that different from acknowledgment letter?
yes is different... call-up letter is the letter issued to u by NYSC for posting to ur state of deployment ,,, acknowledgement slip is the 1 u printed out when u finished ur registration on INEC potal........
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Shydon(m): 10:38am On Jan 25, 2015
Esanboi:
Has anybody that applied as a federal higher student received the text here in Edo state,cos i applied as one but have not received any text from Inec...

I will recommend you visit INEC's Zonal office in your local govt. Although, I don't know how they are doing it in your State. But I did mine yesterday in Suleja without receiving any text message..If you slack, you lack!
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by asiwajumi(m): 10:38am On Jan 25, 2015
For everybody that ask questions on this thread.Google still working.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by amanda2013(f): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2015
Pls i heard that all corpers will participate in the election weda u registered or not except those that are sick. How true is it?

1 Like

Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by larrydee6: 10:39am On Jan 25, 2015
yomalex:
I guess this is for Corps members larrydee6 which state are you presently?

I'm in Osun state. Corps member and post NYSC also received too.

1 Like

Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by happy007: 10:40am On Jan 25, 2015
i didnt but i got their text last nite
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by niphmmy(f): 10:41am On Jan 25, 2015
Pls, when will training commence?
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 25, 2015
Pls must you be in 300 level or a Corper?
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by choix007(m): 10:44am On Jan 25, 2015
it's one thing to be screened, it's another to get invite for training...I hope we all get to participate in causing the change we want in Nigeria.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by hamzyluv(m): 10:45am On Jan 25, 2015
akinyeleaa:
Any info abt how the screening would be like? Those dat av done theirs, pls respond
nothing much, 1st day will be arraignment on who wil be ur class tutor from the INEC local government staff. then u will register and fill ur bank account, next u will be introduce to the work per-say.. 2nd day, real training on how to be a patriot, law abiding and good citizen, u will be giving INEC TEXT BOOK,. it contain electoral procedures and pictures of all necessary FORMS u need to know. e.g. form E8, E40, GUBER form, Presy FORM, how to put indelible ink and mark voters card . how to mark voter finger . etc. 3rd day, u will act film with others in ur group. but depend on ur instructor if he sabi the work wella. .... NOTE, food and money as remuneration is also available from the 2nd day...... 1 luv bro

5 Likes

Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by jfkenny(m): 10:45am On Jan 25, 2015
Engrpj:
but did d instruction says we should submit the acknowledgment slip prior to the training?? I dint submitted and I dint got the Txt......pls is dere anyone DAT dint submitted and yet got the text??
did not submit yet, i got the text..
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by KHAYGOLD(m): 10:45am On Jan 25, 2015
honorworldwide:
Is the name pasted? Because I was there on Thursday and nothing yet.

…gonna paste it tomorrow noon
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Tnot(m): 10:46am On Jan 25, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
I have not received any text message neither hs anybody from my local governemnet I am. Corper serving in ogun state ,ogun waterside LGA..and 90 percent of us hve submitted the slip,I know this cos I worked with my CLO ,we did this 3 wks ago..anybody that is a corper serving in ogun state should please confirm if he or she has received any text message

Im serving in Ogun state, Ogbere ijebu East L.G but my residence address is Ilaro. I got the message today and i still have my acknowledgment slip with me.
The electoral Officer in Ilaro is ma man so i might not even go for the screening, only training is necessary.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by drehdinho(m): 10:50am On Jan 25, 2015
dharyour93:

Why would they get back to you when you don't know the use of TENSES. GOTTEN BACK not GET BACK

Hey ! It's good you were apprised of the error and you did the needful by correcting him.
However, you don't need sound like he had committed a crime. Correct grammar is nothing but discordant to brilliancy. So please when next you wanna correct your fellow lingua-enslaved men, kindly do that with love.
#Englishlanguageisashit

3 Likes

Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by hamzyluv(m): 10:50am On Jan 25, 2015
any info about ekiti state .... we post NYSC never receive text
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by larrydee6: 10:51am On Jan 25, 2015
hamzyluv:
nothing much, 1st day will be arraignment on who wil be ur class tutor from the INEC local government staff. then u will register and fill ur bank account, next u will be introduce to the work per-say.. 2nd day, real training on how to be a patriot, law abiding and good citizen, u will be giving INEC TEXT BOOK,. it contain electoral procedures and pictures of all necessary FORMS u need to know. e.g. form E8, E40, GUBER form, Presy FORM, how to put indelible ink and mark voters card . how to mark voter finger . etc. 3rd day, u will act film with others in ur group. but depend on ur instructor if he sabi the work wella. .... NOTE, food and money as remuneration is also available from the 2nd day...... 1 luv bro

Nice.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Abdstrakt(m): 10:52am On Jan 25, 2015
adukenimi:
But I'm actually confused as well because the LG.of residence I filled in the form was somolu local govt in lagos and I'm serving in Abia state and I don't knwhow to go abt it.pls advice me too.
Same situation here..filled MKD LGA a my residence but I'm serving in Abia state. I still haven't gotten the txt msg. I contacted their helpdesk, hopefully they get back at me.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by sheunpompey1: 10:52am On Jan 25, 2015
What is the pay package Any one with info.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by hamzyluv(m): 10:54am On Jan 25, 2015
drehdinho:

Hey ! It's good you were apprised of the error and you did the needful by correcting him.
However, you don't need sound like he had committed a crime. Correct grammar is nothing but discordant to brilliancy. So please when next you wanna correct your fellow lingua-enslaved men, kindly do that with love.
#Englishlanguageisashit
mr grammarian..... u funny dude... English na our problem in Nigeria.. na him mother tongue... omode n se eeeee..... se na only English then dey speak for ASO ROCK abi? better be wise.....
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by ruffbob(m): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2015
@ hamzyluv
are u talking abt d screening or the training proper?
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by KingsleyBuubba(m): 10:58am On Jan 25, 2015
A close source told me they r gona send mails to post nysc later dis week. I applied as post nysc. So I believe the mails sent is for nysc only.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Arebdoullah(m): 10:58am On Jan 25, 2015
joe4christ:
I'm yet to receive a text from them o, i applied as a Tertiary Student, applied in minna...
Still waiting sha!
havent got mine also n am also frm minna
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by drehdinho(m): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2015
This is just my own personal thought: Many of us who had submitted our credentials alongside the Acknowledgement slip then had ignorantly done the screening. I'm not confirming this ,but I think for those who had submitted before now, their credentials need not bother until another message calls to invite them for the trainning exercise-which means you have been screened and found worthy for the job.
I hope this helps?
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by EdDave(m): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2015
olaitan4real:
Pls is it via text message or e-mail
The sms is still going round. Jst got mine now.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by hamzyluv(m): 11:02am On Jan 25, 2015
ruffbob:
@ hamzyluv
are u talking abt d screening or the training proper?
both should be run simultaneously but depend on INEC time table. if they still hav enough time it may not..... ok
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by babyfaceafrica: 11:05am On Jan 25, 2015
Tnot:

Im serving in Ogun state, Ogbere ijebu East L.G but my residence address is Ilaro. I got the message today and i still have my acknowledgment slip with me.
The electoral Officer in Ilaro is ma man so i might not even go for the screening, only training is necessary.
. Ok thanks very much..guess the text messge might still enter today the..cos I heard people say they got theirs yesterday.....are u ghosting?
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by chachazzy(m): 11:06am On Jan 25, 2015
drehdinho:
This is just my own personal thought: Many of us who had submitted our credentials alongside the Acknowledgement slip then had ignorantly done the screening. I'm not confirming this ,but I think for those who had submitted before now, their credentials need not bother until another message calls to invite them for the trainning exercise-which means you have been screened and found worthy for the job.
I hope this helps?
you just nailed it, i thought as much too, as post NYSC, we were made to submit; application letter, acknowledgement slip, 2 passport photograph, NYSC discharge cert and degree cert. Probably the screening has been automatic, same line of thought shaa.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by ryusufu(m): 11:07am On Jan 25, 2015
Nafizzey:
Nice thread... This is my case. I actually registered to partake in the elections in my place of residents I.e F.C.T Abuja Bwari area council and am now currently serving at Bida LGA Niger state. Today we went to Bida inec office along with some serving corpers here for verification and my was not on their list. This evening, I got the invitation text from inec to appear for screening at F.C.T Bwari Area Council...

what do I do pls? where am I actually supposed to partake for the exercise? am bit confused.... tnx
@nafizzey, didnt knw you finished b.u.k, congrats
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by funarosho(m): 11:10am On Jan 25, 2015
KingsleyBuubba:
A close source told me they r gona send mails to post nysc later dis week. I applied as post nysc. So I believe the mails sent is for nysc only.
bros I applied as post nysc and I've got d text . its better u check ur inec office
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by link2ok(m): 11:11am On Jan 25, 2015
hamzyluv:

Pls wuld want to knw if it's everybody whose name comes out and goes for d training that wuld b selected, or is there any other tin we shuld do to b selected. Am currently serving in kaduna
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by ogaga100: 11:12am On Jan 25, 2015
Valmesk:
Applied as Tertiary Student- Having applied to serve as INEC Adhoc Staff, Pls appear 4 screening at your LGA of Resisdence/Enrolment on 26-28 of Jan. 2015 with your Admission Letter. It seems they have not started inviting for post-NYSC peeps
pls I applied as tertiary student but I have not received any notice via text or email, can I go to my LGA fr d screenin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017 / Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.