Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things (4874 Views)

Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things by farano(f): 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
Don’t waste your time if she does these things:

* Uses her sexuality to manipulate you to buy her things and do chores for her.

* Doesn’t return your calls, text messages, or other communications.

* Makes excuses for not seeing you.

* Cancels your dates at the last minute.

* Is only interested in talking about herself during your dates.

* Checks out other men during your dates.

* Asks you in a clever way to help her make another man jealous.

* Demonstrates a dishonest and secretive aptitude.

* Talks negatively about her friends and other people in general.

* Shares destructive gossip with you on a continual basis.

* Constantly criticizes you.

* Confronts you about sensitive issues with another person present, especially a girlfriend or a family member.

*Shows a propensity for reckless spending and money management.

* Shows no interest in fitness, exercise, or healthy eating.

* Doesn’t invite you to events with her friends and family when it would be appropriate to do so.

*Is secretive about what she’s doing to prevent pregnancy.

* Constantly demands to know where you’'ve been and what you did.

http://www.solotopia.com/do-not-waste-your-time-if-she-does-these-things/

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
Fierts to commtent.

Only a farano capable of all these bad things will know.
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things by taiocol: 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
undecided
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things by xpac01(m): 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
You posted the topic twice, now i don't know which one will make front page. Well, lemme park here.
For me i hate the not "not returning calls and text message" ish. She shows me love and is hardly playing any of other numerations, but call and message stuff. Well just watching with a spare heart sha.
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things by wunmi590(m): 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
Gud wrte up 4 rlshnshp intendrs grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things by major466(m): 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
Intresting. I noticed these with a lady some years back.
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things by horlak(m): 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
Following...............

Okay ooo............
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things by immortalvoices(m): 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nobody, I repeat nobody can fully understand a woman's mind "if a woman cud lie to a god just for eating a fruit...then no man is save"

1 Like

Re: Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things by Chidonc(m): 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
TOSIN2MUCH IS DAT U
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
farano:
Don’t waste your time if she does these things:

* Uses her sexuality to manipulate you to buy her things and do chores for her.

* Doesn’t return your calls, text messages, or other communications.

* Makes excuses for not seeing you.

* Cancels your dates at the last minute.

* Is only interested in talking about herself during your dates.

* Checks out other men during your dates.

* Asks you in a clever way to help her make another man jealous.

* Demonstrates a dishonest and secretive aptitude.

* Talks negatively about her friends and other people in general.

* Shares destructive gossip with you on a continual basis.

* Constantly criticizes you.

* Confronts you about sensitive issues with another person present, especially a girlfriend or a family member.

*Shows a propensity for reckless spending and money management.

* Shows no interest in fitness, exercise, or healthy eating.

* Doesn’t invite you to events with her friends and family when it would be appropriate to do so.

*Is secretive about what she’s doing to prevent pregnancy.

* Constantly demands to know where you’'ve been and what you did.

http://www.solotopia.com/do-not-waste-your-time-if-she-does-these-things/
use her sexuality to manipulate you..mehn I hate this part..

Some bae will tell you to give them money for this and that before having your way with them..
And you call yourself my bae..girl you are a LovePeddler..

Some holes aren't loyal
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things by Medunah: 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
All these space you pipu are booking, there is God oo
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
Farano, wat if she lyks bj angry
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things by Chrisx1x(m): 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
Just in case
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
You can waste my money if it pleases you; but don't ever waste my time. Good points raised.
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
Only God knows when these girls will learn! All these acts will make a guy's respect for you drain every second
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things by Odunharry(m): 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
Guys make una shine una eye o....make una no just read 4 readng sake,make una apply am

2bags of purewater n tom tom for u op,nice one farano
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
No girl ever do any of this to me...gurls run around me like guys running after foirball
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things by Sabadon(m): 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
waiting for d usual trend...a counter thread
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things by Ezibless: 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
immortalvoices:
Nobody, I repeat nobody can fully understand a woman's mind "if a woman cud lie to a god just for eating a fruit...then no man is save"

gringringrin
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things by jackpot(f): 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
If her punnani is as wide as the Suez Canal! wink grin
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things by Ricardo2400(m): 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
Niggas be dating dem, bt definitely won't get married 2 dem...9ice 1 FARAgaNO Bugatti
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things by Ricardo2400(m): 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Guys be dating dem, bt definitely won't get married 2 dem...9ice 1 FARAgaNO Bugatti
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things by immortalvoices(m): 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ezibless:

gringringrin

Ouch that laugh of heartbreak...hmmm

Tell me hw many hrt av u broken?
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
JUST INCASE......ABEG

Re: Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things by Extom(m): 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
The bad thing about the whole thing is that even when guys discovers that this is who she is, it will still be difficult to just "up and leave" cry
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things by Ezibless: 12:03am On Jan 25, 2015
immortalvoices:

Ouch that laugh of heartbreak...hmmm

Tell me hw many hrt av u broken?

Just two o.

And believe me,i offered them super glue lipsrsealed

#Modified

They actually asked me out and i turned it down,thought it was the same as heartbreak
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things by immortalvoices(m): 12:29am On Jan 25, 2015
Ezibless:

Just two o.

And believe me,i offered them super glue lipsrsealed

Hmmm soon u will like somebody, I mean he will be everything to you and suddenly he breaks your heart.. Will you accept super glue from him toolipsrsealed ?
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things by amokeme(f): 12:36am On Jan 25, 2015
immortalvoices:
Nobody, I repeat nobody can fully understand a woman's mind "if a woman cud lie to a God just for eating a fruit...then no man is save"
he.hehehe we don suffer
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things by Cmediagroup: 5:15am On Jan 25, 2015
Hard as it is, my girlfriend who exed herself passes most of this, still hoping she comes back

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Someone Said This Happened To A Gay (graphic Image) / Boobs Staring By Men / Instagram Star, Kristen Hanchen, Mistakenly Livestreams Herself Making Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.