Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. (16993 Views)

Even AIT Now Make Joke Of President Buhari Too Many Travels. PHOTO / Fashola On Live On AIT Now / Watch Ait Now!!! Massive Crowd At PDP Kano State Governorship Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by Kingspin(m): 6:54am On Jan 25, 2015
kestolove95:
Free campaign for buhari sponsored by pdp....pdp has really run out of ideals. Sai buhari..d more dey try to tarnish his image,d more we love him
Yes na u share the same brain and certificate.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 25, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
its not all,

She seeks for assistance to treat their I'll dauther Aisha down with nagging sickle cell while he huhari was in detention, ibb denied buhari to see his families talkless of assisting them, should the wife abandon Aisha their daughter to die of the deadly disease until buhari was released when it wasn't sure that he would be released as the military practice to execute enemies

Buhari was too rigid to even reason with the trying situation of the sickle cell disease leaving the woman to her destiny till death, you see most of you are youth and don't know anything about these generals who strip usofour fundamentals of human right to be heard, anyway you don't need to agree with me because of your curiosity which is being taken advantage of.

PDP una see una life so? una don jump from "make Nigerians no vote GMB because of eh no get WASC certificate" to "make Nigerians no vote GMB because im divorce im wife" abi? How does Buhari divorcing his wife concern me and what does it have to do with the with impending issues affecting our country?
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by HzRF(m): 7:49am On Jan 25, 2015
donphilopus:
No sane fellow should waste his/her fuel to watch the cooked up story. Instead of PDP to tell us what they've done for the past 6yrs and what they will do differently, they are wasting tax payers money just to damage the People's General's reputation.
Y don't u run ur own version of gej demonic rule

U keep shouting like bewildered widow
Show me what your state government and LG has done with allocation dey collect monthly

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by HzRF(m): 7:53am On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:
If PDP like they should sponsor propaganda documentary on BBC, CNN, NTA etc, Nigerians will vote Buhari. The truth we know, their propaganda and falsehood won't change it. Sai Buhari
Define propaganda pls

Once it doesn't favor u itz propaganda

Hatred is making u look like a idfiot

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 25, 2015
Only does who do not know the history of this country and Buhari's despotic 20mth regime will clamour for Buhari.

A Buhari candidacy is testament of how uneducated, lazy, and misinformed most so called educated youth are in today's Nigeria.

Only if thy will just pick up a damn book and read.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by ollyruffy: 8:26am On Jan 25, 2015
VERY GOOD. This is the type of demonic rule we want. Where thiefing,clueless,wicked polithiefcian like JonaThief and his cohorts will rot in jail forever.

This is number 1 reason we want to vote Buhari.

BTW, PDP should continue to help us campaign for Buhari by bringing such documentaries to Nigerians on their biased and controlled media outfit.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by HzRF(m): 8:35am On Jan 25, 2015
donphilopus:

Stop consoling yourself. Now he's giving APC a run for their money and you're telling me he's making the work easier?! Do you know how much PDP paid AIT to carry out this inconsequential documentary?! You know how much PDP paid people to go online and tarnish Buhari's image. It would soon dawn on you. Though, I know you're too daft to see the reality on the ground!
The same amount ur likes are paid to tarnish GEJ on NL and newspaper

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by ifex40: 8:39am On Jan 25, 2015
donphilopus:
No sane fellow should waste his/her fuel to watch the cooked up story. Instead of PDP to tell us what they've done for the past 6yrs and what they will do differently, they are wasting tax payers money just to damage the People's General's reputation.

you want PDP TO TELL YOU WHAT why can't you do google ur research on internet and see the fact for urself on GEJ archivement

you lazy APC suporters
visionless blind fellowers

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by Hanibal(m): 8:49am On Jan 25, 2015
I fell in love with Buhari after watching the documentary
That guy wey im put for crate from london to Nigeria .. dat idea make sense die. grin
And jailing people for 600 years.. lol
thats d kind of pragmatism we need in Aso rock
not some dumb ass GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by HzRF(m): 8:54am On Jan 25, 2015
Justbright:

is DAT all?...am not watching but I was expecting u to say u

watched him deplete our external reserve by almost 50%,

or that he romances corruption just like ur principal is doing..

is it ur wife he divorced?FYI he divorced his wife wen he came

back from detention and found out his wife has been

collecting money and other form of gratification from govt

DAT detained him.....Dats discipline

if an unbiase media house should parkage a documentary on

gej 6 years in office u will

commit suicide........

Don't mind him

How much is 53 suit cases
How much was $2.8bn missing under him as PTF chairman
How much is jailing a men that didn't share your views for just 300 yrs
Buhari, didn't romance corruption jare but he Shagari the corrupt was put under house arrest while his deputy was cooling his feet in prison

Buhari was so discipline to the point that he benefitted from quota - system

Girlie ur brain need tighten
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by waternogeteneny: 8:56am On Jan 25, 2015
GEJ till Buhari finish School...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by spankyflex(m): 9:06am On Jan 25, 2015
Adminisher:

You are uneducated tribalism. I watched the program and laughed throughout. When Buhari government was doing those things Nigerians were clapping. The NPN government that Buhari overthrew was a northern led govt but it was very corrupt and piled up 30B-) in short term debt. They were selling import licenses like commodities, smuggling was rife and things had gotten so bad Nigerians were doing drug smuggling and international prostitution to make ends meet. You have to be an idiot to think a corrective regime will let that go unpunished. Travel abroad today and Oyinbo people like will need you up like an animal. Why do you think that is so?. Because IBB reversed everything Buhari was doing and Nigeria be came worse. Your brother Jonathan is very INCOMPETENT and you have to accept that. It is not a reflection on th people of the SS or SE by Nigerians have decided to change him for somebody who has a mind of his own and knows hat he is doing. Live with it
pls what's uneducated tribalism??

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by bennyrazz: 9:20am On Jan 25, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I can give you details on what he's done in every sectors with proof(I mean. visit the sites if possible)
-power?YES
-security?even without having a military background?YES
-corruption?YES!infact that's what made half of Nigeria hate him cos he blocked their source of free cash thru government contracts, petroleum products, travel allowance,etc
-transportation?YES
-agriculture?oh 4king YES!
-education?chai!!YES nah!!

every delay is only caused by his enemies in government plus oga chiefo wey say this country will be ungovernable
you watch CNN, Aljazera, BBC and the only thing they talk about is Nigeria's insecurity and you people on here keep on deceiving yourselves. Bokoharam is a cankerworm that is threatening the unity and existence of Nigeria as a whole.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by Frankenstein: 9:24am On Jan 25, 2015
DeviIhimself:

They are just there for their personal gain just watch as the people of anambra east dump ngige for victor umeh or pdp

No place for apc in igbo land
Anambra central.
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by fresh15: 10:01am On Jan 25, 2015
That's what I've been saying:Let us not make the biggest mistake of wasting our vote on Buhari.The documentary is a clear picture of cruelty perpetuated by Buhari when he was a military head of state.He is still the same and we don't want that to repeat,therefore,on GEJ we stand.
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by integralng: 10:03am On Jan 25, 2015
I was lucky to watch the sponsored documentary from 11pm till some minutes after 12midnight...I have to confess,the documentary was not creative and was amateurishly arranged.Although many of the allegations levelled against General Buhari have been flying since 2003 when he first contested on the platform of ANPP,I was surprised that the producers of the documentary could not give their audience the voices of personae/characters mentioned in the documentary rather the presenter changed his voice severally to suit his intention.He would have given his audience the benefit of hearing from the horse's mouths(i.e Tai Solarin,Awolowo,Wole Soyinka,Shehu Yaradua etc) .To any discerning mind,this may not be a true representation of the characters mentioned.Also,references were poorly done.You don't do a documentary of that nature without giving source/reference for each piece of information. This was very unprofessional.Meantime,it will amount to sheer precious waste of time trying to pooh-pooh all the lies presented in the documentary because we read them day-in day-out on nairaland and other social media platforms.And yet General Buhari gets support from every good citizen of Nigeria every micro-second.I don't know the General personally but I have been campaigning for him since 2007(with my personal funds) because I know he has capacity to manage the country effectively well.I am a student of history and I know when a country is in a challenged situation like that of Nigeria,it is only a veteran that can get the job done.I maintain close to 1000 facebook friends,majority of them my long-time comrades in the struggle in the university days.They are quality people and very politically conscious people.Some are journalists,lawyers,PR professionals,bankers,college/university teachers...And they are all routing for General Buhari.If not for anything,at least for a CHANGE in guard.So there is nothing anyone tells them that can change their mind!They were privy to all the mendacious allegations against General Buhari and yet they decided not to only vote for him but also work for his election by forming cell groups of youths and professionals preaching the good gospel of General Buhari.One out of 3 or 4 of my facebook friends canvassing for GEJ, two days ago,decided to dump him and declared to vote for her former university teacher Professor(MRS) Sonaiya of KOWA.GEJ that has been campaigning for one year with Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria(TAN) is now the one calling for shift in the election.It is obvious the imminent defeat is scaring him in the face.As I have posited,the documentary was poorly packaged and not creative.Wait for APC version for GEJ and you will see how Nigerian Broadcasting Commission will close down TV/Radio stations.GEJ,Fani-Kayode,in their voices,will run themselves down!
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by DeviIhimself: 10:23am On Jan 25, 2015
Frankenstein:
Anambra central.

yea sorry for the mistake
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by 1Dray(m): 10:35am On Jan 25, 2015
ChukwukaChijiokeJerri:
APC.......................SAI BUHARI

Sai buru ubanka! Shege, kafir, arne.
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by jaysniggs: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2015
new2020:

Typical yoruba idi$ot

Typical tribalistic misfortune
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by eniaro(m): 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
NIGERIAN LIKE SUFFER, BEAT THEM TODAY AND GIVE THEM 200 NAIRA TOMORROW, THEY WILL SERVE YOU, HOW DO YOU MAKE A SAINT FROM ATROCITIES COMMITTED BY THIS MAN?
HISTORY WILL JUDGE EVERYONE WHO WANT TO RETURN ANARCHY TO NIGERIA....
IF YOU DON'T WANT JONATHAN PLEASE VOTE FOR ANYONE APART FROM BUHARI, I DON'T WANT DIVIDED NIGERIA ANY LONGER
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
They need to play this documentary nationally until Election Day!!!!!!!

Nta as well

Also buy TV slot on channels to show it

People need to be reminded of the retrogression that awaits this nation if Buhari wins
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by idumuose(m): 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
donphilopus:
The damage to Buhari image is done done already.i'm sorry but Buhari has lost this election.The damage the PDP has done to Buhari's image is irreparable.
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by kunleabraham: 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
The man Buhari is evil I know that before now I have watched the documentary long ago, he is evil and does not deserve to be voted for. Check out this link I know you will like it. http://naijagirlapkroko..de/2015/01/tinbu-to-buhari-shine-my-shoes.html
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by donphilopus: 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
idumuose:

The damage to Buhari image is done done already.i'm sorry but Buhari has lost this election.The damage the PDP has done to Buhari's image is irreparable.

Stop consoling yourself. The so-called character assassination has no negative effect on the People's General; it's even making him more popular. Come to Edo State, every 8 in 10 people support Buhari because of this certificate saga and other inconsequential stuffs the PDPians brought up.

Have you forgotten what the Minister of Defence [under Jonathan] said. Jonathan would lose Military Officers' votes for alleging that most of their Generals who became Head of State do not have School Cert. Northerners would vote against him for calling them illiterates. The Abachas, Yaraduas, Murtala Muhammed's would surely show him at the polls. Continue consoling yourself till Buhari is sworn in as your President. Maybe you would relocate to Haiti then.

Don't also forget that most PDP Governors are panicking as I'm typing now. You would only give yourself a false hope. Those [PDPians] who know the reality on the ground are the ones panicking, not the inconsequential ones on Nairaland!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by CaptainAmerica1: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
Y'all seem to forget we're in Democracy.
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by Descartes: 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
Adminisher:

You are uneducated tribalism. I watched the program and laughed throughout. When Buhari government was doing those things Nigerians were clapping. The NPN government that Buhari overthrew was a northern led govt but it was very corrupt and piled up 30B-) in short term debt. They were selling import licenses like commodities, smuggling was rife and things had gotten so bad Nigerians were doing drug smuggling and international prostitution to make ends meet. You have to be an idiot to think a corrective regime will let that go unpunished. Travel abroad today and Oyinbo people like will need you up like an animal. Why do you think that is so?. Because IBB reversed everything Buhari was doing and Nigeria be came worse. Your brother Jonathan is very INCOMPETENT and you have to accept that. It is not a reflection on th people of the SS or SE by Nigerians have decided to change him for somebody who has a mind of his own and knows hat he is doing. Live with it
Is that a mistake?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by Descartes: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
lordcornel:

"YOU are UNEDUCaTED TRIBALISM".. Prof I dey hail ooo..only YOU na school..
I just asked the dude whether it was a mistake
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by lordcornel(m): 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
Descartes:
I just asked the dude whether it was a mistake

Lolz....
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by jdbrasco(m): 10:33am On Jan 27, 2015
Waoh, I never knew dat Buhari is even more evil than I hv heared b4 now. APC is a very wicked hell of a party. Now I know y dey shout wen ever we want to talk abt d person of Buhari. Nigerian this is evil vs good. Choose gud ooo! In Felas voice "accident happen Buhari leave d driver and sue conductor to court" This is our generation so vote wisely ppl. We will get there
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by jdbrasco(m): 11:02am On Jan 27, 2015
Plz I need d video badly. Can any one help wit it. Datz d problem wit commiting atrocities cos d spirit of d dead will continue to hunt u and d living will neva forget @buhari. They are facts nd not conjectures that apc is knwn for.
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by jdbrasco(m): 11:12am On Jan 27, 2015
kestolove95:
and tell me what's demons abt buhari?..takin legal action against corrpt peopl dat ur own angel gej believ dey shud walk free cox to him is nt stealin..was it war against indiciplin(wai) dat. Was promulgated to enshrined self respct and proper way of doin tin dat is demon abt him or is d immigration scam dat led to dead of our graduates seekin to serv dia father land..shud we talk abt d subsidy scam,d chibok gurls,d bombin..infct go listen to father mbaka..one of what he said just came to past..naira has drop again..a naira is now 208..naira. Don meet badluck
for not seeing d demonic tendencies of dis bigot buhari make ur heart more deadly than him. Go nd ask ur father abt his antecedents cos my dad told me abt him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan / Gov. Ikpeazu Cuts Own Salary, Travelling Allowance By 50% / Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.