Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube (115260 Views)

Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Etetejake(m): 10:43am On Jan 25, 2015
kallmemrB:
Chaiii...this is too bad I can't imagine the pain,betrayal the husband and family will be going thru right now...May God give the family to cope try this hard trials....

God pls give me a faithful,devoted and Godfearing woman as my wife and also make me a faithful,devoted and Godfearing husband to my wife.

u mean the woman isn't Godfearing?
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 25, 2015
In some countries posting pics or videos of a person without their consent is punishable and the guy would have to pay a lot of money to the woman.

All countries should make it punishable. I am wondering why they haven't yet.

5 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Etetejake(m): 10:48am On Jan 25, 2015
Faithful or not, Godfearing or not, pretty or not, Women ar so weak and will show it once or always in life. I ain't ready to kill anybody daughter bkx of infidelity. Contract marriage all the way. Give me two kids and be gone with yourself. nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Etetejake(m): 10:49am On Jan 25, 2015
carefreewannabe:
In some countries posting pics or videos of a person without their consent is punishable and the guy would have to pay a lot of money to the woman.

when the woman should be worried about her marriage u mean she should go r court and ask for payment?
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by CSTR: 10:52am On Jan 25, 2015
The man has being absolutely cuckolded.
Divorce the bittch already.
Btw, are we sure it is not one of these Nigerian 'diasporean' women that sleep in this family section.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 25, 2015
Etetejake:

when the woman should be worried about her marriage u mean she should go r court and ask for payment?

Does it rule the other out?

3 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by doctokwus: 11:11am On Jan 25, 2015
CSTR:
The man has being absolutely cuckolded.
Divorce the bittch already.
Btw, are we sure it is not one of these Nigerian 'diasporean' women that sleep in this family section.

Hmmmmm...
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by chineloSA(f): 11:39am On Jan 25, 2015
There are a lot of reasons why people decide to cheat, so I wouldn't judge the wife. Who am I to judge.
But if she was not caught on camera( exposed ), she may have never felt bad and sorry. The only reason why she is sorry is that the video is now public consumption material.

Anyways, together with her husband, I pray they make the best decision for themselves and their family.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
cococandy:

She wasn't after money obviously. Maybe the husband wasn't perfoming well in that other area.

He should just forgive her as long as she's repented and try to fix whatever he was doing wrong that led the woman astray.
Maybe they should go to counseling and pour out their hearts to each other. Each person will recognize and be prepared to fix their own contribution to the mess.
At least for the sake of their four kids.
You know divorce is harmful to kids.

Eya poor kids cry

Lorrie, by this your post I see you are trying to justify what the woman did. If the man wasn't performing sexually, what stopped her from confronting him to talk things over? Or opt for divorce instead of cheating under his nose?
I pity the man because his initial response when the news got to him clearly shows that he is a good man who has been under the illusion that his wife is an angel who is incapable of cheating on him. Poor man!

5 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by dre11(m): 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
carefreewannabe:

The janitor is actually at fault for making the video public

Am sure its as to be a deal gone bad that she did threatened and carried out his threat.

But why did the woman allow for the guy to film him at the first instance

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by cococandy(f): 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
donpeey22:
Lorrie, by this your post I see you are trying to justify what the woman did. If the man wasn't performing sexually, what stopped her from confronting him to talk things over? Or opt for divorce instead of cheating under his nose?
I pity the man because his initial response when the news got to him clearly shows that he is a good man who has been under the illusion that his wife is an angel who is incapable of cheating on him. Poor man!
erm I thought divorce was evil. Is it ok in this instance?

4 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by cococandy(f): 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
Etetejake:
Faithful or not, Godfearing or not, pretty or not, Women and men so weak and will show it once or always in life. I ain't ready to kill anybody daughter bkx of infidelity. Contract marriage all the way. Give me two kids and be gone with yourself. nonsense.
fixed.

Summary people will always be people

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
cococandy:
erm I thought divorce was evil. Is it ok in this instance?
I am not in the league of those that don't support divorce. Better divorce than suffer in the hands of a wicked man/woman.
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
He must've hid the camera because I doubt she would be dumb enough to allow him to record their "Sessions. "
dre11:

The janitor is actually at fault for making the video public

Am sure its as to be a deal gone bad that she did threatened and carried out his threat.

But why did the woman allow for the guy to film him at the first instance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
Chaiiii. ... what a story... wonder what will make a successful woman stoop too low, really pity her husband embarassed

I don't know why I feel he shouldn't divorce her.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by cococandy(f): 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
donpeey22:
I am not in the league of those that don't support divorce. Better divorce than suffer in the hands of a wicked man/woman.
ok then. smiley

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by LordReed(m): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
So YouTube now allows sex tapes?

2 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by crackhaus: 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
cococandy:

She wasn't after money obviously. Maybe the husband wasn't perfoming well in that other area.

He should just forgive her as long as she's repented and try to fix whatever he was doing wrong that led the woman astray.
Maybe they should go to counseling and pour out their hearts to each other. Each person will recognize and be prepared to fix their own contribution to the mess.
At least for the sake of their four kids.
You know divorce is harmful to kids.

Eya poor kids cry

This sickness that is gradually making you lose your simplest senses may just be the end of you gringrin

10 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by crackhaus: 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
mgbeketoto:
Thain my H-AGNOSTIC GAAAWD. . . I NOR GET SECRET! cheesy
Any BARRY wey go show my husband any 'fideo' dey waste im time o!
My husband know wetin I fit DO KE!
He has choices.

LEAVE. . .or STAY. kiss

Woman muss WACK ke! cheesy
When you are dealing with a SNAKEY MALE. . . you berra be ready o.
Dem can blackmail you at any time!
Shioooooor!!!!

Suicide ko. . . PESTICIDE ni!
Sharrap your dutty mouf.

Your own sex video with one of those your unfortunate boy-toys will soon be next, you better be afraid...be very afraid! gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by dre11(m): 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Dimples192:
He must've hid the camera because I doubt she would be dumb enough to allow him to record their "Sessions. "

Actually I would have totally believed you but this phrase from the report got me thinking at the bolded part

The video, recorded by a sick and depraved lover of the Nigerian-American nurse, had shown the woman, her face clearly in view and well defined, in various stages of intimacy and to imagine a husband looking at the video of his wife in intimate moments with another man and having the same video seen by millions of people was too much for him to handle.
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by dre11(m): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
cococandy:
na today?
Anything to paint diasporan women bad.

I'm almost certain married women in naija cheat more than those in diaspora.

I would have asked you for statistical prove but am constraint because of the research by Durex

Condom manufacturer, Durex, ranks Nigerian women as the most unfaithful in the world
http://dailypost.ng/2012/07/16/condom-manufacturer-durex-ranks-nigerian-women-unfaithful-world/
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
CSTR:

The suspect is on this thread and, I can tell you with confidence, that it isn't Kanwulia. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by cococandy(f): 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
crackhaus:

This sickness that is gradually making you lose your simplest senses may just be the end of you gringrin
sharrap. angry

I thought you guys hate divorce. He should just stay for the sake of his kids. Single parenthood is bad and affects the kids negatively.

So let him forgive and move on to protect the african family structure

20 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by jadelyn007(f): 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
Eyah, poor man, maybe the man was not satisfying her enough or he was not taking care of himself. He probably started have a potbelly. I am sure he stopped being romantic to his wife. Anyway since this has happened let him try and forgive his wife because of the kids. Divorce has a negative efffect on kids and he won't be able to rbing them up without their mother figure to show them love.

He should start praying so that the evil janitor doesn't destroy his home. He should start pleasing his wife so that she will not look outside again. This marriage of a thing requires so much patience and endurance.

N.B: the woman is a mugu, so of all the men to cheat with you only saw janitor? :-/ see how you fall hand. If you want to eat a frog next time you better look for mature frog with lots of fat.

14 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by jadelyn007(f): 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
armyofone:
I'm very sure he neglected himself too. He must have left his beard unruly, unwashed boxers, untidy home etc. Imagine coming back from her double shifts nurse job lipsrsealed anyway he made her do it. He pushed her into the janitor's waiting arms.

grin you guys beat me to it! Lmao!!!

3 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by jadelyn007(f): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
cococandy:
sharrap. angry

I thought you guys hate divorce. He should just stay for the sake of his kids. Single parenthood is bad and affects the kids negatively.

abi o my sister. Divorce will affect the kids. They need both their mother figure and father figure together in one house.

11 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Internet has made everybody equal.
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
jadelyn007:
Eyah, poor man, maybe the man was not satisfying her enough or he was not taking care of himself. He probably started have a potbelly. I am sure he stopped being romantic to his wife. Anyway since this has happened let him try and forgive his wife because of the kids. Divorce has a negative efffect on kids and he won't be able to rbing them up without their mother figure to show them love.

He should start praying so that the evil janitor doesn't destroy his home. He should start pleasing his wife so that she will not look outside again. This marriage of a thing requires so much patience and endurance.

Yes o, he must keep his home. Afterall, she chose to marry him not any other man out there. As long as she is performing her duties of cooking and cleaning at home then he should just endure. It shows she loves him. If he leaves her, how does he know the next woman won't do the same thing? He should continue to be prayerful. Prayers work, she will eventually stop.

17 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by jadelyn007(f): 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
cococandy:
sharrap. angry

abi o my sister. Divorce will affect the kids. They need both their mother figure and father figure together in one house.

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
cococandy:
sharrap. angry

D husband should re watch that video tape again but this time,learn d styles d janitor uses to make his wife reach cloud 20,then go and apply that.
Safeguard ur marriage o.
It's said"for better for worst"
Abi,no be soo?

10 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
moca:

D husband should re watch that video tape again but this time,learn d styles d janitor uses to make his wife reach cloud 20,then go and apply that.
Safeguard ur marriage o.
It's said"for better for worst"
Abi,no be soo?

shocked shocked grin grin grin

Ypp, chai! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.