Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,578 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube (115261 Views)

Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
devour129:
the table has turned and they want to use a different measuring scale , no way . The guy must be one of those dirty , pot belly , ugly , never do well , stubborn , rude to inlaws etc somebody . He needs to get his acts together before the lady moves on permanently , usa is a safe haven for women thank God cheesy

It's more than a safe haven. That's one of the reasons why the USA is so backwards. Useless Feminist country. As for the guy, he's just a pathetic piece of shit, how do you let "your wife" slip into another man hands? Sigh..
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by telad(m): 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
armyofone:
I'm very sure he neglected himself too. He must have left his beard unruly, unwashed boxers, untidy home etc. Imagine coming back from her double shifts nurse job lipsrsealed anyway he made her do it. He pushed her into the janitor's waiting arms.

So, d janitor boxers is cleaner, and office tidier uh?
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by telad(m): 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
IntroVAT:
The janitor cant possible still be alive, can he?
Because if I was the woman....

you think its Nigeria abi where u can put law into your hand. Na big time jail

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Carp101: 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
devour129:
the table has turned and they want to use a different measuring scale , no way . The guy must be one of those dirty , pot belly , ugly , never do well , stubborn , rude to inlaws etc somebody . He needs to get his acts together before the lady moves on permanently , usa is a safe haven for women thank God cheesy
You think so?
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by devour129: 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
mgbeketoto:

A human being to be phocked by 'fellow JANITORS' only!
Thanks!

Just goes to show the woman has NO TASTE! grin
This is the most DISGUSTING part.
A common JANITOR-JIGOLO? grin

Tufiakwa.

If you follow 'trash-collector'. . . .trash go follow you ke!
SERVES HER RRRRRIGHT!!!! kiss

The husband MUST BE A TAXI DRIVER. . . . ! embarassed

I think has 'self-esteem' issues FROM BIRTH!. . . . .APROKO NURSE!!!! cheesy
who knows how long she has been fantasizing about doing a janitor .diff strokes
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by bukatyne(f): 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
aim5:

It's more than a safe haven. That's one of the reasons why the USA is so backwards. Useless Feminist country. As for the guy, he's just a pathetic piece of shit, how do you let "your wife" slip into another man hands? Sigh..

He should have held the wife ba?

Enu undecided
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
bukatyne:

He should have held the wife ba?

Enu undecided

I meant figuratively..... Ozuo.
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by bukatyne(f): 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
aim5:

I meant figuratively..... Ozuo .

grin

What I do not know, can't hurt me tongue

[size=2pt]What does it mean[/size]
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Where's the honor in sleeping around, married w/ kids?

It's not honorable and I did not say it is.

Perhaps both options may not be honorable but its wiser to pick one option over the other. That's what i'm saying.

How is it wise to lose a healthy ,marriage and jeopardize the kids' hapiness just for better sex. Is that not dumb? It will definitely come back haunting. Just have an affair with the young dude and never get caught shikena.

Atleast the proverb says if one would eat something unclean like a frog then it should be a juicy one that comes from a chinese restaurant pack with toothpick and pepper flavor cheesy
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by devour129: 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
Carp101:
You think so?
yeah !!!!!!!
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by devour129: 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
aim5:

Usa backward ?
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by devour129: 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
Carp101:
Like your comment. You made a lot of sense. I feel so bad about some females supporting their lady. It's indeed pathetic.
no one is supporting the lady , it's just the irony that they are mocking . Cos if the reverse was the case they will blame the woman for not doing more to keep her hubby happy from not straying And this begs the question of "who to blame " and the men are still blaming the lady .
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by cococandy(f): 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
cheesy grin
aisha2:

The man should forgive her jor every woman cheats. Hw should change his old dirty tired boxers, find red boxers and singlets work on his weight and look sexy if she was satisfied at home she wont go with janitor he should go and make friends with the janitor and ask him what he is doing to madam that he oga cant do. He has to stoop to conquer, work on his home divorce is a sin.

Chai I came late to the party

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
Generals02:

It's not honorable and I did not say it is.

Perhaps both options may not be honorable but its wiser to pick one option over the other. That's what i'm saying.

Yh well, one is honorable and honest, and the other is not. You know which.

How is it wise to lose a healthy ,marriage and jeopardize the kids' hapiness just for better sex. Is that not dumb? It will definitely come back haunting. Just have an affair with the young dude and never get caught shikena.

You're jeopardizing all that just the same, only now you're cheating someone in the process. It will come back to haunt you.

At least the proverb says if one would eat something unclean like a frog then it should be a juicy one that comes from a chinese restaurant pack with toothpick and pepper flavor cheesy

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
ufemia23:

wow I really love your prayer point...
thanks

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
devour129:
Usa backward ?

Yes.
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by GoodFaith: 8:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
dre11:

If that the only reasons.......

They have lost it because money isn't everything but a good name and integrity speaks better than money
I wish you can tell 70% of people in Europe, Canada and USA
Can you believe that Nigerian will tell other Nigerian if I want to help u pay $20,000.00
We complain about American and Jamaica that will not ask for 5k
We are sorry people
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by GoodFaith: 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lamexx:

Bad belle...is allowed...is allowed is allowed
Bad belle about what?
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by GoodFaith: 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
devour129:
Ignorant B
I am not sure if u know the guy
from my information the dude have PHD
I have talk to some young ladies friends
They want a man in the USA
Guess what the men some are 48 years old and this girls are 26 to 30 years old
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Carp101: 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
devour129:
no one is supporting the lady , it's just the irony that they are mocking . Cos if the reverse was the case they will blame the woman for not doing more to keep her hubby happy from not straying And this begs the question of "who to blame " and the men are still blaming the lady .
Talk turkey.
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Yh well, one is honorable and honest, and the other is not. You know which.

Honest yes, but extremely thoughtless, wicked and selfish. Ruining the happiness of a marriage for a mere carnal reason is the height of selfishness. Such acts always lead to regrets in the future because one of the best things that can happen to a woman with 4 kids is a happy home.

The truth is I understand the angle you are coming from. Its shameful to engage in extra-marital affairs.

Yes I accept. But if I am going to agree with you, then both options are a no-no. If she must not have an affair, then she must not ill-advisedly get a divorce.

She should accept her fate or get toys. grin
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by CoolKizzy(m): 4:07am On Jan 30, 2015
datalossvictim1:

The video wasn't that intersting undecided well depending on the size you're into. It featured a very chubby aunty looking Nigerian with an uncle looking Nigerian(suprised he's an AA). Back shots were given grin jobs were done too grin

I came across the video from my very corrupt best friend cheesy cc: grin I'll spare you today tongue
can u send it across? grin
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Evanscoth(f): 9:52am On Jan 30, 2015
Emaprince:
hit me up if you ever come across it.

Where is this video pls. I ve searched the net tire. Lemme knw if you ever come across it.
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Ndipe(m): 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
Raiders:
so you wan watch sex.tape grin? Anyway, the story is real and it happened in MD, USA in September 2014. I am even surprise its making the news now when its an old news

Cool, so it's STALE news, dude, there is nothing sensational about it. This things happen.

Why I think the news is fake are the following

1: "He was seized by a paroxysm of anger and dread and went into shock". (ok, who wouldnt?)
2. "How could his wife who had given him four beautiful kids and was there for him as ‘the rock of Gibraltar’ be caught in such a lurid act? (and those four beautiful kids are 2 boys and two girls, to make it more ideal plus the fact that the man described the woman as his 'rock of Gibraltar."
3. "His wife was a respected member of the Nigerian community in Maryland, United States and was the hardworking and successful manager of nurses in a reputable Washington DC hospital." (Is there any hospital in America that is not reputable?)
4. Even when the video was shown to the husband, he initially dismissed it as a concocted fairy tale, like was it a fake image of his 'rock of Gibraltar' that would cause him to be in denial of it?
"spread all over the continental United States had viewed it several times (how do you know the number of times people watched it and how do you know that it spread over the US when most people I am sure are not even aware of it?)

. . . "were all shocked and filled with righteous indignation over such an embarrassing conduct by an otherwise happily married woman." (who wouldnt be shocked?)

The spouses name are unnamed, it's a fake story trying to be sensational.
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 31, 2015
Generals02:

Honest yes, but it's extremely thoughtless, wicked and selfish [to cheat].Ruining the happiness of a marriage for a mere carnal reason is the height of selfishness. Such acts always lead to regrets in the future because one of the best things that can happen to a wo(man) with 4 kids is a happy home

You just made my point for me.

The truth is I understand the angle you are coming from. Its shameful to engage in extra-marital affairs.

Agreed completely.

Yes I accept. But if I am going to agree with you, then both options are a no-no. If she must not have an affair, then she must not ill-advisedly get a divorce.

She should accept her fate or get toys. grin

No, they are not. One is a no-no, the other is a legitimate option. Granted, I don't think it should've taken her 4 kids, or even 1, but then again perhaps the lady was of your persuasion until one day...

*enter Janitor*

If she could've/would've "accepted her fate" and abstained, we would not be having this conversation.
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Ike77503(m): 2:48am On Feb 01, 2015
[/i]NDIPE "Why I think the news is fake are the following

1: "He was seized by a paroxysm of anger and dread and went into shock". (ok, who wouldnt?)
2. "How could his wife who had given him four beautiful kids and was there for him as ‘the rock of Gibraltar’ be caught in such a lurid act? (and those four beautiful kids are 2 boys and two girls, to make it more ideal plus the fact that the man described the woman as his 'rock of Gibraltar."
3. "His wife was a respected member of the Nigerian community in Maryland, United States and was the hardworking and successful manager of nurses in a reputable Washington DC hospital." (Is there any hospital in America that is not reputable?)
4. Even when the video was shown to the husband, he initially dismissed it as a concocted fairy tale, like was it a fake image of his 'rock of Gibraltar' that would cause him to be in denial of it?
"spread all over the continental United States had viewed it several times (how do you know the number of times people watched it and how do you know that it spread over the US when most people I am sure are not even aware of it?)

. . . "were all shocked and filled with righteous indignation over such an embarrassing conduct by an otherwise happily married woman." (who wouldnt be shocked?)

The spouses name are unnamed, it's a fake story trying to be sensational "

GUY COOL DOWN AND JUST BEG ME FOR THE VIDEO ...Its F-u king real Bro. Saw it , dislike it but still got it on my phone..

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Ndipe(m): 11:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ike77503:
[/i]NDIPE "Why I think the news is fake are the following

The spouses name are unnamed, it's a fake story trying to be sensational "

GUY COOL DOWN AND JUST BEG ME FOR THE VIDEO ...Its F-u king real Bro. Saw it , dislike it but still got it on my phone..

Dont care for the video. All what I know is that there is nothing SENSATIONAL about it even as the writer is trying to make it SENSATIONAL. It's not unusual (though it's wrong) for married people to engage in extra-marital affairs. Reading the writeup, it appears as if the writer was trying to make it seem as if its very unsual by using catchphrases like "righteous indignation," "happily married," . . .

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by 1miccza: 4:02am On Feb 20, 2015
mgbeketoto:
Thain my H-AGNOSTIC GAAAWD. . . I NOR GET SECRET! cheesy
Any BARRY wey go show my husband any 'fideo' dey waste im time o!
My husband know wetin I fit DO KE!
He has choices.

LEAVE. . .or STAY. kiss

Woman muss WACK ke! cheesy
When you are dealing with a SNAKEY MALE. . . you berra be ready o.
Dem can blackmail you at any time!
Shioooooor!!!!

Suicide ko. . . PESTICIDE ni!

You dey share am?
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by baralatie(m): 1:42am On Mar 14, 2015
mgbeketoto:
Did I read AFRICAN-AMERICAN LOVER?

Tufiaaaakwa!!!!! grin
that English ehnn!
African american!
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by baralatie(m): 2:34am On Mar 14, 2015
devour129:
she is the director of nursing!
that is too big a fall!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.