Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube (115255 Views)

Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by dre11(m): 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
GoodFaith:

I wish you can tell 70% of people in Europe, Canada and USA
Can you believe that Nigerian will tell other Nigerian if I want to help u pay $20,000.00
We complain about American and Jamaica that will not ask for 5k
We are sorry people

That's too expensive
Is that the job the purposely do over there

What happened to brotherly love we keep hearing that Nigerians do have within themselves over there

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.