Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube (115259 Views)

Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by jadelyn007(f): 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
ileobatojo:

Yes o, he must keep his home. Afterall, she chose to marry him not any other man out there. As long as she is performing her duties of cooking and cleaning at home then he should just endure. It shows she loves him. If he leaves her, how does he know the next woman won't do the same thing? He should continue to be prayerful. Prayers work, she will eventually stop.
my sister, you just said the whole truth. The man should better go learn how to please a woman both in and out of bed because even if he choses to divorce dis woman and bring in another, the next one might just end up sleeping with the gateman or driver even. Let him just stick with this one, the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. That's my humble advice.

10 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
ileobatojo:

shocked shocked grin grin grin

Ypp, chai! grin
My sis,wetin u want make I talk now grin cheesy

Na for nairaland family section I learn all these o cheesy.

I don't even know why d gguy fainted. He never watch poorn b4?
Abeg they should pour him cold water.
Let him get up and do d needful.

Rocking mama.
Dull dada cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by akinsadeez(m): 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
Okay, after uploading it now, what has the janitor gained?

He didn't get the promise the woman purportedly gave him,

He will no longer be sleeping with her so he has lost the free sex

He no longer has the ego boost of banging the head nurse in the hospital despite being a janitor

He will most likely lose his job as the hospital will not keep employing him knowing what he did.

So what exactly is his gain by uploading the video simply baffling.

8 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by cococandy(f): 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
moca:

D husband should re watch that video tape again but this time,learn d styles d janitor uses to make his wife reach cloud 20,then go and apply that.
Safeguard ur marriage o.
It's said"for better for worst"
Abi,no be soo?
grin

Some people obviously can't take the same advice they give others. See them vexing over my comment that they would have otherwise applauded if the situation was reversed. tongue

9 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
cococandy:
grin

Some people obviously can't take the same advice they give others. See them vexing over my comment that they would have otherwise applauded if the situation was reversed. tongue

We r learning very fast
I shared d story now and see condemnation from d guys. Na so I told them my verdict, u should see their faces. Assuming I no be iyawo and they r in my house,i for hear am today grin cheesy

Shege, we r getting wiser by d day. Thanks to d men.

10 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Afrobasic(m): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
akinsadeez:

He no longer has the ego boost of banging the head nurse in the hospital despite being a janitor

He will most likely lose his job as the hospital will not keep employing him knowing what he did.

revenge is sweeter than all what you posted

She probably did something annoying to him

3 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by cococandy(f): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
moca:

We r learning very fast
I shared d story now and see condemnation from d guys. Na so I told them my verdict, u should see their faces. Assuming I no be iyawo and they r in my house,i for hear am today grin cheesy

Shege, we r getting wiser by d day. Thanks to d men.
hahaha. cheesy
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
jadelyn007:
my sister, you just said the whole truth. The man should better go learn how to please a woman both in and out of bed because even if he choses to divorce dis woman and bring in another, the next one might just end up sleeping with the gateman or driver even. Let him just stick with this one, the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. That's my humble advice.

grin grin

At least this one respected him by doing it outside their home. It just shows how much she loves and respects her husband.

moca:

My sis,wetin u want make I talk now grin cheesy

Na for nairaland family section I learn all these o cheesy.

I don't even know why d gguy fainted. He never watch poorn b4?
Abeg they should pour him cold water.
Let him get up and do d needful

Rocking mama.
Dull dada cheesy

Bwahahaha! grin

11 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Afrobasic(m): 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
Poor dude... Divorce that bit.ch ASAP. cool

She could go marry the janitor or better still she should go marry her fellow man-hating lesbian (a.k.a feminist) tongue

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by cococandy(f): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ok jokes apart though. I really feel sorry for this guy. Poor dude. Maybe he would have been able to deal with it easier if it didn't go viral like this.

He must be so heartbroken cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by CSTR: 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
jadelyn007:
Eyah, poor man, maybe the man was not satisfying her enough or he was not taking care of himself. He probably started have a potbelly. I am sure he stopped being romantic to his wife. Anyway since this has happened let him try and forgive his wife because of the kids. Divorce has a negative efffect on kids and he won't be able to rbing them up without their mother figure to show them love.

He should start praying so that the evil janitor doesn't destroy his home. He should start pleasing his wife so that she will not look outside again. This marriage of a thing requires so much patience and endurance.

N.B: the woman is a mugu, so of all the men to cheat with you only saw janitor? :-/ see how you fall hand. If you want to eat a frog next time you better look for mature frog with lots of fat.
You are an idiott.
Don't bother giving birth to children so as not to pass your retardedd genes to the next generation.

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by jadelyn007(f): 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
CSTR:
You are an idiott.
Don't bother giving birth to children so as not to pass your retardedd genes to the next generation.
You are a big goat for quoting me. How dare you spineless, brainless, gutless, senseless mofo quote me

Remind me who the Bleep you are again and tell me why you baboon think I care about your opinion.

Next time you wanna open that gutter you call a mouth go clean it up with a bleaching agent.

Big fooooooooool!!!

18 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by cynthiaokaka(f): 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
cococandy:
So where's the video? Abi Na only hear we go hear?
Lol, I was just about to ask that.

Loll, welcome me though, my first post on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by cococandy(f): 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
cynthiaokaka:

you're welcome darling kiss
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by cynthiaokaka(f): 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
Thank you sweetheart.
cococandy:
you're welcome darling kiss

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by CSTR: 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
jadelyn007:

You are a big goat for quoting me. How dare you spineless, brainless, gutless, senseless mofo quote me

Remind me who the Bleep you are again and tell me why you baboon think I care about your opinion.

Next time you wanna open that gutter you call a mouth go clean it up with a bleaching agent.

Big fooooooooool!!!
Spineless gutless senseless mofo?
haha.
That is the exact description of the
man you want to take back his wife after being absolutely cuckolded before the world.
You obviously don't know me ,which is why you can make such wild far-fetched insults.
If you had the privilege of meeting me in real life, you'd realize the gulf in class between the both of us.
You mad worthless skank.

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
cynthiaokaka:

You are not welcome...
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by jadelyn007(f): 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
CSTR:
Spineless gutless senseless mofo?
haha.
That is the exact description of the
man you want to take back his wife after being absolutely cuckolded before the world.
You obviously don't know me ,which is why you can make such wild far-fetched insults.
If you had the privilege of meeting me in real life, you'd realize the gulf in class between the both of us.
You mad worthless skank.

No, you are the only mad worthless skunk on this thread.
Talking about class, what do you know about class when you are totally classless
So you are hyperventilating over my comment?

You are an immbeciiile, I should have known.
You can't even recognize sarcasm when its sitting in your face.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
jadelyn007:

Big fooooooooool!!!
Shut up your foul smelling mouth!
Silly being!

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by jadelyn007(f): 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Shut up your foul smelling mouth!
Silly being!
oh gosh!!! Here we go again. Another dunce on the lose. Don't you guys have a psychiatric hospital where you are

Ooopsss! Sorry, guess you can't afford it.

Do I have to tell you how stupid you are? I guess not. You already know by now.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by cynthiaokaka(f): 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
rexkexmilan:
You are not welcome...

Loll ok
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by CSTR: 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
jadelyn007:

No, you are the only mad worthless skunk on this thread.
Talking about class, what do you know about class when you are totally classless
So you are hyperventilating over my comment?

You are an immbeciiile, I should have known.
You can't even recognize sarcasm when its sitting in your face.
Hyperventilating over your comments?
Only in your highly under-developed mind.
What i did was to set you straight.
And secondly,the sarcasm of foolish girls don't interest me.
Btw, i would be too busy to reply you from now on.
knock yourself out.

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
jadelyn007:
oh gosh!!! Here we go again. Another dunce on the lose. Don't you guys have a psychiatric hospital where you are

Ooopsss! Sorry, guess you can't afford it.

Do I have to tell you how stupid you are? I guess not. You already know by now.
I would have laughed but your case of mediocrity, {made evidence by your harsh & rude reply} calls for pity rather than laughter.
I insulted you, and you replied with an insult.... That makes you not only silly, but stewpid!

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
cynthiaokaka:

Loll ok
You are very much welcome.
Hope you get What you came to NL to search for.
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by jadelyn007(f): 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
rexkexmilan:
I would have laughed but your case of mediocrity, {made evidence by your harsh & rude reply} calls for pity rather than laughter.
I insulted you, and you replied with an insult.... That makes you not only silly, but stewpid!
lmao!!! Alright monkey, you insulted me on a post that obviously wasn't thrown at you, I've noticed you since that's what you wanted all along.

Now get the hell out of my face so I can see posts from humans

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by cynthiaokaka(f): 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
rexkexmilan:
You are very much welcome.
Hope you get What you came to NL to search for.

I'm here to have fun, nothing else

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by jadelyn007(f): 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
CSTR:
Hyperventilating over your comments?
Only in your highly under-developed mind.
What i did was to set you straight.
And secondly,the sarcasm of foolish girls don't interest me.
Btw, i would be too busy to reply you from now on.
knock yourself out.
set me straight!!!! grin nigga pleasssssse! You are bent out of shape already, Channel that energy on straightening your worthless self.

Next time you see a post that you find difficult to decode or comprehend, just walk past quietly and don't make your stupidity so obvious as you have done today.

14 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
jadelyn007:
lmao!!! Alright monkey, you insulted me on a post that obviously wasn't thrown at you, I've noticed you since that's what you wanted all along.

Now get the hell out of my face so I can see posts from humans
Oh! & you are actually a human?? That's good to know.
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by cynthiaokaka(f): 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
tell me about this group?

jadelyn007:
set me straight!!!! grin nigga pleasssssse! You are bent out of shape already, Channel that energy on straightening your worthless self.

Next time you see a post that you find difficult to decode or comprehend, just walk past quietly and don't make your stupidity so obvious as you have done today.
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Notyourb1tch(f): 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
jadelyn007:

Big fooooooooool!!!
grin grin has anyone told you that you are hilarious?
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by bukatyne(f): 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
akinsadeez:

I am wondering too

The guy might gain street cred, but I am sure it has affected his prospects probably forever.

IMHO, giving the tape to hubby alone would have been better. What he did is overkill and will bite him in his ass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.