Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube (115257 Views)

Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by crackhaus: 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
cococandy:
the same encounter where you got tired and gave up because we wouldn't agree that man sharing was a good thing.
I told you I got tired and gave up, then your self-esteem skyrocketed? cheesycheesy

Oh lawd...you're either very easy to manipulate or suffering from clinical delusions, so you expected me to keep arguing against your opinion that I can't be polygamous?
Isn't that like you arguing with me if I had an opinion that you can't bear more than one kid? Lmao...

How would I be sure what you're capable of, or you be sure what I'm capable of?
Girl, please don't make me choke on laughter... gringrin

6 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by cococandy(f): 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
crackhaus:

I told you I got tired and gave up, then your self-esteem skyrocketed? cheesycheesy

Oh lawd...you're either very easy to manipulate or suffering from clinical delusions, so you expected me to keep arguing against your opinion that I can't be polygamous?
Isn't that like you arguing with me if I had an opinion that you can't bear more than one kid? Lmao...

How would I be sure what you're capable of, or you be sure what I'm capable of?
Girl, please don't make me choke on laughter... gringrin
repetitive string of nonsense

16 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by crackhaus: 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
cococandy:

[s]A woman can raise kids without a man while a man will look for another woman to dump the kids with as step-mom. Pls stop the barefaced BS. Are we even arguing this?

How man women remarry after their first husbands die or leave? Yet men can't wait a few months before landing a new wife because they are practically helpless by themselves.

next thing you will tell me research and social workers say the sun is green even when everyone knows otherwise.[/s]
We are not arguing it, go do the research or ask around...simple!
You didn't like the unfiltered reality again, deal with that.

The rest of your post as in where you say you will make the woman run mad bla bla bla. How does one respond to such nonsense sensibly. I hope you can see why I ignored it.
Nonsense?
You can keep up appearances all you like, but you know very well what I can or cannot do - it was not nonsense. gringrin

6 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by dre11(m): 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
crackhaus and cococandy...... Una get beef for una self before
All this back and front argument is like a comic showgrin
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
cococandy:

She wasn't after money obviously. Maybe the husband wasn't perfoming well in that other area.

He should just forgive her as long as she's repented and try to fix whatever he was doing wrong that led the woman astray.
Maybe they should go to counseling and pour out their hearts to each other. Each person will recognize and be prepared to fix their own contribution to the mess.
At least for the sake of their four kids.
You know divorce is harmful to kids.

Eya poor kids cry

so if your boyfriend fvck your best friend, you will take them both out for dinner abi?

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by crackhaus: 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
cococandy:
repetitive string of nonsense
Lmao... you have no cogent reply obviously - talking sense to a psychotic person is usually nonsense to him/her (just a saying, before you pee your pants again). gringrin

6 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
cynthiaokaka:
Please can someone show me the link to that video?

you never see di*k inside pvssy before?

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by crackhaus: 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
dre11:

crackhaus and cococandy...... Una get beef for una self before
All this back and front argument is like a comic showgrin
She doesn't like my kind of comments.
It's actually not only her, the females I have thrashed and bagged on this section are quite a handful - but she's the only one with the perseverance to keep this up with me, we have history gringrin

6 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by dre11(m): 11:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
crackhaus:

She doesn't like my kind of comments.
It's actually not only her, the females I have thrashed and bagged on this section are quite a handful - but she's the only one with the perseverance to keep this up with me, we have history gringrin

Let me park for one side as you guys continue the drama
Its looks like you guys are acting the desperate housewives home series btw Lynette and her husbandgrin

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by crackhaus: 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
dre11:

Let me park for one side as you guys continue the drama
Its looks like you guys are acting the desperate housewives home series btw Lynette and her husbandgrin
She has disappeared for now, she will come back when she guesses I must be asleep to avoid any prompt replies... gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by baby124: 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
Smh. So the woman is not even hard. If you are going to be unfaithful, why be unfaithful with someone whom you clearly have influence over. Typical Nigerian predator behavior. She can even be sued of the man claims he was forced into the relationship as she clearly has undue influence over him at work. She has not seen anything yet. If you want to disgrace yourself, don't shit where you work or eat. As for the husband, I hope his hands are clean. If he is clean, then I sympathize with him. But if he is not and is the actual reason the woman has disgraced this family, they should both work on their marriage. Maybe move away from that state and start afresh.

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Emaprince: 11:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
Not only move away from the state..also move away from internate..its already on net so no going back!

I discovered this thing happend last year october sef..old story sha..now she said she will expose other nigerian women who are into the same act if she finds out they are also talking and laughing at her. grin grin
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Dheartless: 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
crackhaus:

She has disappeared for now, she will come back when she guesses I must be asleep to avoid any prompt replies... gringrin
grin grin grin
una nor go kill person
are you indirectly saying she's a goatward?
oooh sorry I meant coward .
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by armyofone(m): 11:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
The husband should forgive and forget.
Divorce is not a good thing. He should consider counseling and move to somewhere else for the sake of his children. He should be watching XX movies and improve himself like his AA brothers.
She brought herself so low eh. Chop better frog with huge eggs now eh Africa sistah. Maybe he helped cleaned their home at some point undecided

3 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by mgbeketoto: 12:03am On Jan 26, 2015
crackhaus:

Sharrap your dutty mouf.

Your own sex video with one of those your unfortunate boy-toys will soon be next, you better be afraid...be very afraid! gringrin

Haba!
Boy-toy @ 50? shocked
I DEY KRAAAAAAAAAAAASE? grin
You tink say I wan die? cheesy
Oh-No!
I don retire from 'bedroom' matters.
I have since gone 'solo'. cool
I have now joined my proudly IMPOTENT MALES on or off NL. grin

Na to WASH and POWDER these days.
Nothing more.
The tin nor dey sweet again jor. . . .
Too much struggle to get to 'MOUNT ZION' these days. . . .before 'EDE-DEH' catch stroke on top of one 'P-I-M-P'!

Muhehehehehehehe

SOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOVING MY CELIBATE LIFE!!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 26, 2015
Jadelyn007 must be jennykadry cheesy
Those posts has jenny written all over them cheesy
Crackhaus, stop flirting with my wife on every thread na angry
maka why? angry

2 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by armadeo(m): 5:37am On Jan 26, 2015
Unloyal gals be like the guy should just forgive and move on meanwhile they be the ones who slaughter their men for looking at another azz.

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by cococandy(f): 5:57am On Jan 26, 2015
crackhaus:

you forget I'm on a different time zone from yours and even I wasn't shey Na nairaland i go chop ehn? I won't do any other thing.
Mtchew
Rolls eye.

10 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 26, 2015
[url=hsgfwq65e..com]
Even though I HATE PDP with passion, there are still gentlemen folks dia..esp yar'aduas in law...Isa Yuguda[/url]
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 26, 2015
Crackhaus leave coco alone grin grin

Why evils??
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by RaeMystix: 6:53am On Jan 26, 2015
cococandy:
erm I thought divorce was evil. Is it ok in this instance?
100% justifiable.
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by armadeo(m): 9:40am On Jan 26, 2015
akinsadeez:
Okay, after uploading it now, what has the janitor gained?

He didn't get the promise the woman purportedly gave him,

He will no longer be sleeping with her so he has lost the free sex

He no longer has the ego boost of banging the head nurse in the hospital despite being a janitor

He will most likely lose his job as the hospital will not keep employing him knowing what he did.

So what exactly is his gain by uploading the video simply baffling.

That's why he's a janitor. He doesn't have sense.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by pat077: 10:15am On Jan 26, 2015
link to the video or i don't....
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by crackhaus: 10:48am On Jan 26, 2015
Dheartless:

grin grin grin
una nor go kill person
are you indirectly saying she's a goatward?
oooh sorry I meant coward .

alutacontinua:
Jadelyn007 must be jennykadry cheesy
Those posts has jenny written all over them cheesy
Crackhaus, stop flirting with my wife on every thread na angry
maka why? angry

njokusboy:
Crackhaus leave coco alone grin grin

Why evils??

gringringrin
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by crackhaus: 11:02am On Jan 26, 2015
mgbeketoto:

Haba!
Boy-toy @ 50? shocked
I DEY KRAAAAAAAAAAAASE? grin
You tink say I wan die? cheesy
Oh-No!
I don retire from 'bedroom' matters.
I have since gone 'solo'. cool
I have now joined my proudly IMPOTENT MALES on or off NL. grin

Na to WASH and POWDER these days.
Nothing more.
The tin nor dey sweet again jor. . . .
Too much struggle to get to 'MOUNT ZION' these days. . . .before 'EDE-DEH' catch stroke on top of one 'P-I-M-P'!

Muhehehehehehehe

SOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOVING MY CELIBATE LIFE!!!! cool
Lmao... gringrin

This woman sha...enjoy cool
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by crackhaus: 11:31am On Jan 26, 2015
cococandy:
you forget I'm on a different time zone from yours and even I wasn't shey Na nairaland i go chop ehn? I won't do any other thing.
Mtchew
Rolls eye.
Last seen - 10:28am

Shouldn't you be asleep, madam I'm on a different timezone and i don't chop Nairaland? gringrin
Who asked you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by chibic(m): 11:56am On Jan 26, 2015
This nurse have been sleeping with the janitor for YEARS and she was able to conceal it..if the man didn't leak the video,she'lll continue for more good years and the hubby will never find out.

Some men mocking this woman will not know that their wives may be doing worst than her.you don't know doesn't make her an angel.the hubby of this nurse will be feeling like one lucky man who married a hardworkin and faithful woman.if not for the video,he won't know that he's been living with a po.rn star who have no respect for herself,her position,marraige and familly.
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Kedam(m): 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
The woman action was very bad considering her age and status. Only God knows if all the kids belong to her husband . I think the best the husband can do is to forgive his wife because of the children. The turmoil which they might have passed through is something I cant say. Similar things do happen everywhere , some might act like a saint but they have huge secret they keep. Husband affair with sister in law, wife's friend, underage and vice versa. It is just something we are blind to until the secret is known

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by bukatyne(f): 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
crackhaus:

You obviously have no idea how the mind of such guys work.

How does it?

Maybe he wants to go Kim's route... don't know if the America can accommodate another one... a Janitor @ that.

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by larryUG(m): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
cococandy:

She wasn't after money obviously. Maybe the husband wasn't perfoming well in that other area.

He should just forgive her as long as she's repented and try to fix whatever he was doing wrong that led the woman astray.
Maybe they should go to counseling and pour out their hearts to each other. Each person will recognize and be prepared to fix their own contribution to the mess.
At least for the sake of their four kids.
You know divorce is harmful to kids.

Eya poor kids cry

U have already made an excuse for her. typical of women. always looking for reasons when they go wrong. if it were to be a man that slept with a househelp, it wont be dt he isn't after money, or dt the wife cant satisfy him better than the househelp, it will be cos he is loose.
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Etetejake(m): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
cococandy:
fixed.

Summary people will always be people

Mrs fixer, thanks for your fixing things.
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Elevation(m): 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:
Chaiii...this is too bad I can't imagine the pain,betrayal the husband and family will be going thru right now...May God give the family to cope try this hard trials....

God pls give me a faithful,devoted and Godfearing woman as my wife and also make me a faithful,devoted and Godfearing husband to my wife.
this prayer is very necessary. Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.