Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube (115254 Views)

Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
Justfollowit:

Yes, if she cannot live without it. I am not going to join the stupid conservationionist who believe marriage should be preserved by all means possible when it is apparent that one of the partner have an issue that may eventually end the marriage disastrously.

As for me, I don't know.

Incase you don't understand what you are saying let me put it across this way.

Woman, 37yrs old with 4 kids old seeks to end her 12 years old marriage with her husband simply because of sexual incompatibilities.

Now how does it sound to you?

Truth be told, It is better for such woman to hook up with that young dude she's been chatting and building chemistry with and have him bang her sexual needs to order than sacrificing 12 years of a healthy marriage with lovely kids.

Abi I lie?
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by tmosco(m): 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
Free the woman for d janitor. They are enough sexy ladies that like divorce guys.
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
Generals02:

Incase you don't understand what you are saying let me put it across this way.

Woman, 37yrs old with 4 kids old seeks to end her 12 years old marriage with her husband simply because of sexual incompatibilities.

Now how does it sound to you?

Truth be told, It is better for such woman to hook up with that young dude she's been chatting and building chemistry with and have him bang her sexual needs to order than sacrificing 12 years of a healthy marriage with lovely kids.

Abi I lie?

It sounds perfectly alright to me than engaging in extramarital affairs

It is neither a sin nor a crime to seek better s.ex satisfaction. My position is neither here nor there, the most important to me are the kids so therefore I believe if a marriage cannot provide healthy environment for the kids then amicable separation or divorce it is.

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by dinachi(m): 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
An atrociously evil woman bares her fangs! That is what I have been shouting about since. Most women are hypocrites. Nurse, you see ya life!

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2015

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by lepasharon(f): 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
babyosisi:

On youtube

Its not there. there's no video
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by GoodFaith: 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
dinachi:
An atrociously evil woman bares her fangs! That is what I have been shouting about since. Most women are hypocrites. Nurse, you see ya life!
Men in USA/UK and Canada need to be very careful
You train woman to be a nurse
she be come the head of the house
Men don't live above your income because your wife is a nurse go buy $500,000.00 house
If possible don't buy a house base on you and your wife income
Base it on your income
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by dinachi(m): 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
Justfollowit:

It sounds perfectly alright to me.

It is neither a sin nor a crime to seek better s.ex
Just hope you won't complain when your husband or boyfriend abandons your atrociously rotten graveyard between your legs and your cursed shrivelled tired,battered and extremely flat breasts for a sweater female specie,skank.

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Fawklicant: 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Dearie, i am against abuse o. But this man wasnt abused na. His wife only cheated. Thats all. Let him forgive biko. Nobody is perfect o. who knows what baggage the next woman will dish out to him. Let him work on his marriage. smiley

Did u just say 'his wife ONLY cheated?" As in 'only'? Did I just see 'only?' So you just called cheating "ONLY"? Seriously like wtf? ONLYYYYYYYY?
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by tit(f): 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
Is they edo, Igbo or yoruba?
If na for barracks, my heart for cut say them don cash we hausa women for runs.
but there are few hausa women in maerica.
it must be Igbo, edo or yoruba woman that do this thing.

Naija, una don dey wise ooo.
nobody don bring tribalism into this conji matter so.
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
dinachi:
Just hope you won't complain when your husband or boyfriend abandons your atrociously rotten graveyard between your legs and your cursed shrivelled tired,battered and extremely flat breasts for a sweater female specie,skank.

Darling, I definitely won't wink

I hope you will be there for me, waiting to lend shoulder? cheesy
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by GoodFaith: 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
tit:
Is they edo, Igbo or yoruba?
If na for barracks, my heart for cut say them don cash we hausa women for runs.
but there are few hausa women in maerica.
it must be Igbo, edo or yoruba woman that do this thing.

Naija, una don dey wise ooo.
nobody don bring tribalism into this conji matter so.
They are from the east
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nmeri17: 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
mgbeketoto:
Did I read A JANITOR or SENATOR? shocked
YEYE WOMAN.
Twaaaaaaaaah!!!! grin
for one second I thought it was u. till I saw"Washington DC"

I for laugh u scarra grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by RaeMystix: 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
The video has been taken off youtube....Mind your business folks.

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Fawklicant:

Did u just say 'his wife ONLY cheated?" As in 'only'? Did I just see 'only?' So you just called cheating "ONLY"? Seriously like wtf? ONLYYYYYYYY?

Oh yeah. ONLY. Thats all she did. If a man cheats, its normal right? It aint wrong yeah? So she only cheated too. its just once. so forgive. afterall women forgive men when they cheat. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by dinachi(m): 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
Justfollowit:

Darling, I definitely won't wink

I hope you will be there for me, waiting to lend shoulder? cheesy
You enh!
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by akigbemaru: 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
na only for us what about in Nigeria?
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by gbodimowo(m): 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Because men do not waste time remarrying. They cant do without women. They are obsessed with us. smiley

Stop fooling yourselves
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
dinachi:

You enh!
What about me o embarassed
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
gbodimowo:

Stop fooling yourselves

You know its true. We are so special. we are always needed. A man cant remain single till death but most widows and some single mothers can. what does that tell you? A man cannot survive without a woman. That was why eve was created after adam. we are unique beings. Check out the romance thread. All the topics are about females. why?
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by GoodFaith: 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sophyrocks:

You know its true. We are so special. we are always needed. A man cant remain single till death but most widows and some single mothers can. what does that tell you? A man cannot survive without a woman. That was why eve was created after adam. we are unique beings. Check out the romance thread. All the topics are about females. why?
Women are one of the best things the Lord created
and a major headache for men
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
GoodFaith:

Women are one of the best things the Lord created
and a major headache for men

Of course we have to be headache for you men. You men dnt like peace and serenity. You all love drama. If you are blessed with a good woman, some itch inside you will drive you to a bad woman once the third leg commands you to. Why? Because you all love bad women.

Just look at a married man for instance. He has a good wife. yet he wants to look for something thats not there in another woman. Who is this strange woman? he doesnt care. All he wants is DRAMA!! TROUBLE!! So you see? You men cant do without us. both good and bad. smiley smiley
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Ksslib(m): 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
Na was oh, even UFO clips no hard like this to find. I have literally turned the web upside down, still I haven't seen it.

The only link I saw the video on,appears to be broken. cry

I must get that video this night weda devil like am or not. Switches to desktop.

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by GoodFaith: 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Of course we have to be headache for you men. You men dnt like peace and serenity. You all love drama. If you are blessed with a good woman, some itch inside you will drive you to a bad woman once the third leg commands you to. Why? Because you all love bad women.

Just look at a married man for instance. He has a good wife. yet he wants to look for something thats not there in another woman. Who is this strange woman? he doesnt care. All he wants is DRAMA!! TROUBLE!! So you see? You men cant do without us. both good and bad. smiley smiley

You real a woman, sis
When 98% of men go out there
They are just looking for a good Bleep
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Sagamite(m): 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
The janitor needs to be fcked up.

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
Justfollowit:

It sounds perfectly alright to me than engaging in extramarital affairs

It is neither a sin nor a crime to seek better s.ex satisfaction. My position is neither here nor there, the most important to me are the kids so therefore I believe if a marriage cannot provide healthy environment for the kids then amicable separation or divorce it is.

That is the height of selfishness. The peak of irresponsibility. Such a woman is not fit to be counted amongst the good mothers. And her children should take not for future reference that at one point in their life, their mother left them and her marriage for better sex. She was a bad woman.

Thats how bad it is.

Sexual incompatibility does not necessarily translate into whether the marriage is healthy or not for the kids. Infact many women involved in infidelity have the healthiest and best of marriages and kids. What they miss is a vibrant, hot-blooded and fulfilling dic.k. to for satisfaction. And they play it wise. They do it behind the hubby's back. He doesnt find out, they get their satisfaction, everything is good, and everyone wins.

They know it is dumb to divorce a good husband for mere sexual incompatibilites that won't be a problem anymore once they hit the fifties (Menopause)
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
GoodFaith:

Men in USA/UK and Canada need to be very careful
You train woman to be a nurse
she be come the head of the house
Men don't live about your income because your wife is a nurse go buy $500,000.00 house
If possible don't buy a house base on you and your wife income
Base it on your income

You are indirectly asking the guys to shoot themselves in the foot. In those counteies you listed, If it is a family home, whether it was bought and mortgaged on their incomes or not, they will end up splitting the property in proportions, to be specified by the court. Therefore the best solution is to buy the house together so in case of divorce, it will be split equally provided they contributed equally to the property.

No gain no loss
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by cococandy(f): 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sagamite:
The janitor needs to be fcked up.

Welcome back

Btw totally agree. He needs to be whipped. Why do such to his fellow man angry
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
GoodFaith:

You real a woman, sis
When 98% of men go out there
They are just looking for a good Bleep

You could be right. That doesnt change the fact that men will always be obsessed with women. whether its for real or for s.ex, we are always wanted. God made it so. We were created so that you men would be obsessed with us. If only low self esteem ladies can remind themselves of this and not fight over men.

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
Generals02:

That is the height of selfishness. The peak of irresponsibility. Such a woman is not fit to be counted amongst the good mothers. And her children should take not for future reference that at one point in their life, their mother left them and her marriage for better sex. She was a bad woman.

Thats how bad it is.

Sexual incompatibility does not necessarily translate into whether the marriage is healthy or not for the kids. Infact many women involved in infidelity have the healthiest and best of marriages and kids. What they miss is a vibrant, hot-blooded and fulfilling dic.k. to for satisfaction. And they play it wise. They do it behind the hubby's back. He doesnt find out, they get their satisfaction, everything is good, and everyone wins.

They know it is dumb to divorce a good husband for mere sexual incompatibilites that won't be a problem anymore once they hit the fifties (Menopause)

You are missing the point.

What is wrong with better sex? undecided

If she cannot cope, it is better for her to seek separation or divorce than to engage in extramarital affairs.

I will never forgive my mum if she cheated on my dad but will I forgive her If she sought divorce because she couldn't cope without sex? No, I will be selfish and inpractical to be mad at her for that.

Sex for some people is one of the reasons they got married in the first place.

Marriage is about giving your best but I will rather divorce than extramarital affair for the sake of the kids.

MY OPINION

2 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by GoodFaith: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
Justfollowit:

You are indirectly asking the guys to shoot themselves in the foot. In those counteies you listed, If it is a family home, whether it was bought and mortgaged on their incomes or not, they will end up splitting the property in proportions, to be specified by the court. Therefore the best solution is to buy the house together so in case of divorce, it will be split equally provided they contributed equally to the property.

No gain no loss
I fully understand
I didn't say the wife shouldn't contribute to the household
Lot of the men married to the nurses are using their wife income
Or the wife work 70 hours a week, Now she can't take care of the house
different issue comes up
In the UK,USA and Canada this women think they are the lord over their husbands
Are you a nurse?
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Sagamite(m): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
cococandy:

Welcome back

Btw totally agree. He needs to be whipped. Why do such to his fellow man angry

E she, ma.

It is more what he did to the woman. He did nothing to the man. The man's business is with his wife.

Now, as per woman and janitor, you don't do that to people. If you are going to chop, chop. Don't go filming people and putting it online like a senseless low-life.

He needs to be fcked up. Someone should bust his caps with a few bullets.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.