Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

See List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out By Maryjane (with - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out By Maryjane (with (2798 Views)

List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out – Maryjane / Odds... List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out – Maryjane / See List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out By Maryjane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out By Maryjane (with by chychyobbi(f): 11:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
This article was written by no one but the without fear controversial blogger, named Maryjane. I just love how fearless she is when calling celebrities out...lol And if you pay attention to some abi most of her write-ups, you will see the truth in what she saying... (I had to correct so many typos though and added 8 and 9...lol)

Enough said, enjoy her compiled list of Nigerian celebrity runs girls!

Hahaha; I will keep doing my thing, and having fun while I do it. Everyone cannot be silent about the truth and keep butt licking; Someone just have to say the truth…The Bitter Truth, And that person is me, call me a hater…na you sabi, who cares, Laugh at me for not getting a call out, who cares as long as the bitter truth is told, lesson learnt, and fun guaranteed.

1. Ini Edo - When I first accused Ini Edo of this, most people thought I was a hater, But it has been confirmed. I love her, but she really need to STOP and change her ways, If not: what threw her out of her first marriage will also threw her out of her next marriage. A word is enough for the wise.

2. Empress Njamah - hehehe, This one na champion for the trade oh, She runs her runz locally in Naija political market, with big names, big money, and pot belly, The bad business is paying her so much that she is busy going on expensive vacations, opening big businesses, and helping her family, She just bought her brother a rolex watch I learnt. Empress you are getting older by the day, Please STOP and think of marriage, If your family loves you more than the money they get from you; they will give you this advise I am giving you for free.

3. Oge Okoye - Birds of same feather with Rukky & Ebube, They are in the same league and group, The cruise and twerk all over the place together, both national and international, most especially political ground, Oge does hers mainly for money and material things, and to console herself over her flirty husband’s absence and infidelity, The husband is worse, But please Oge STOP, you are married woman and two wrongs can not make a right.

4. Ebube Nwagbo - She is one of my few twitter follower and I love her, But that doesn’t stop me from saying the truth, If she like she can unfollow me, who cares, after all I am not following anyone, including her Lol, By the way; This babe is trending in all grounds on this field, grooving artists, politicians, and even far away land, She loves the twerk thing passionately and she can twerk for Africa Lol.

5. Rukky Sanda - This babe, has gone international on this field, even political on this field.

6. Chika Ike - This girl; have no pain, regret, and shame of being a “Christian Divorcee & A Runz Girl” as long as the cash is flowing in bucks.

7. Angela Okorie - She’s married to a very quiet and young boy who can’t confront her on her deeds, she travels to lodge with her clients abroad all in the name of film shooting.

8. Halima Abubakar - I decide to add this personally because she is not left out in the runz game dealish' Even though Halimar tries to keep her runs things on the d-low. it is very obvious some maga is dropping the wads'

9. Ruth Kaduri - This one had to hide after fans called her a runz girl when she flouted her new range rover a few months back. lol She has learned to keep her lavishing lifestyle on the d-low as well.
http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/2015/01/see-list-of-confirmed-faces-of-top-runs.html

Re: See List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out By Maryjane (with by peezu(m): 12:06am On Jan 25, 2015
Sooooo?
Re: See List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out By Maryjane (with by blackCITIZEN(m): 12:08am On Jan 25, 2015
mm

1 Like

Re: See List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out By Maryjane (with by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 25, 2015
None of my Business. *Runs out of thread to make my own money*
Re: See List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out By Maryjane (with by Afrok(m): 12:24am On Jan 25, 2015
Who cares? In other news, the remaining ones whose names are not there on the list will be like; mumu writer, she no know say I runs pass all those people wey she listed sef shocked.

Simply tell us the ones that are not runs girls and allow us to decode the runs ones coz honestly, the list is not complete wink.

1 Like

Re: See List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out By Maryjane (with by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 25, 2015
1. How much is their market so I can start saving up to catch one or more?

2. Put the link of the source so I can visit and read more.
Re: See List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out By Maryjane (with by chychyobbi(f): 5:31am On Jan 25, 2015
here is the link http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/2015/01/see-list-of-confirmed-faces-of-top-runs.html

charix:
1. How much is their market so I can start saving up to catch one or more?

2. Put the link of the source so I can visit and read more.
Re: See List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out By Maryjane (with by pretydiva(f): 5:33am On Jan 25, 2015
Shey b u dey there any proof of dem being runs gals
Re: See List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out By Maryjane (with by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 25, 2015
Who wan marry ashewo as house wife? If u try am u go rundown
Re: See List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out By Maryjane (with by eightsin(m): 9:38am On Jan 25, 2015
Where them. They should come and runz me too but I don't have money to offer them. So they will just manage with my D
Re: See List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out By Maryjane (with by adorable29(f): 9:57am On Jan 25, 2015
They are runzgals cos they are hardworking, successful and talented actresses. The guys are not runzboys afterall their success MUST solely be based on the fact that they are talented actors!

Op, go and make your own money and stop being a low life casting aspersions on women who don't even know your inconsequential self exist!

1 Like

Re: See List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out By Maryjane (with by Airforce1(m): 10:18am On Jan 25, 2015
My Rukky Sanda is not a "Runs Girl
Re: See List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out By Maryjane (with by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 25, 2015
PLEASE, When did MARRIAGE become compulsory...?

1 Like

Re: See List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out By Maryjane (with by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 25, 2015
PLEASE, When did MARRIAGE become compulsory...?

JUST like a Rev.Sister who have dedicated her life to the service of GOD and HUMANITY ,so are these ones who have also dedicated themselves to SERVICING MEN and Humanity at large...

Just know that u can't BEAT them...so try and avoid them and be at Peace with yourself..

2 Likes

Re: See List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out By Maryjane (with by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
chychyobbi:

I need the link to the 'maryjane' girl's blog. This story is on too many blogs and nobody credits the original source.
Re: See List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out By Maryjane (with by Qu3sT(m): 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
Video proof or ADONBILIVIT
Re: See List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out By Maryjane (with by onyekachee(f): 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
Why cossy no dey your list na?
Re: See List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out By Maryjane (with by horlak(m): 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
More please....
Re: See List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out By Maryjane (with by EmmaOgbu(m): 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
More
Re: See List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out By Maryjane (with by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
Say NO to amebo and gossip.

(1) (Reply)

Lil Wayne Dancing Skelewu And C.milan Dancing Shoki / Super Model Who Had 95% Of Jaw Removed Due To Cancer (photos) / Ayo Richard Makun . A.Y Biography , Career & Life Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.