Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT (37392 Views)

Jonathan’s Phd Irrelevant To Governance – Prof. Esiemokhai / President Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT / PDP Trolls Copy N Paste Here Jonathan's Phd Thesis N Research Work(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Descartes: 7:37am On Jan 25, 2015
ilugunboy:

Goat...never put me in mention again.
Hurling insults will not help. Just do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by a2personal2013: 7:37am On Jan 25, 2015
bigmo1:
GEJ's Uniport phd shows how poor the quality of Education obtainable in uniport is. Prof Akin Oyebode of Unilag said Jonathan is a disgrace to phd holders. Only in uniport can imbeciles like GEJ get a Phd.

The last time I checked, I didn't find your Prof Akin Oyebode's name in the Guinness book of records. We have heard of great legal luminaries home and abroad and never heard of him until he called the president a disgrace.

All these our local champions when only fit make mouth when dem dey house. Yeye Prof when dem get for old age. Make im go siddon make better people pass. Make he come see wetin prof dey do for this part of teh world when we dey. Local champion my ass. I nor blame am, na becos dem see president when dem see finish......

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by ccollins(m): 7:37am On Jan 25, 2015
osebe:
Thank u for informing the uninformed.#GEJtill2019
let's sunday newspaper bring out evidence of his PhD thesis or we don't believe the news they posted
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by ganye1: 7:39am On Jan 25, 2015
RedBenson:

That's not strange bro. In unical, you better dont dream of graduating with first class, even second class upper on geology. It's quite impossible no matter ur academic performance. Most of these uni. follow same part.
l know that is the impression most students have their universities but for a University to admit that students are being denied their deserved grades is another thing.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by ccollins(m): 7:40am On Jan 25, 2015
BraimohA:
The speculations was just mouth wash. No one can contend his qualifications. Is he defending having WAEC or SSCE? This is 1st,2nd and 3rd degrees o.
doesn't matter, could still be forged
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Kezzyboy: 7:40am On Jan 25, 2015
osebe:
Thank u for informing the uninformed.#GEJtill2019

yes the are muslim but let me ask u. did any of the terrorist group own a nuclear facility? Do dey manufacturer sophisticated rifles? how do dey get their ammunition or do they manufacture it too? the so called US have been talkin on gun control nd still produced tens nd thousands of weapons and ammunition evry day.why?
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 25, 2015
ganye1:

My exact thought. The university is insinuating that Dr Jonathan could have made a higher class of degree but was deliberately denied for some reasons not related to his academic performance.
Bro dats true... happened in my set.. d foolish lecturers cut all our gpa's... Reason, its a private sch and bla bla bla... mine still hurts though cos of d gpa I graduated with...... bottomline, ds guys just feel like dey cant toil with pple lives by not awarding merit....

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Clinton594(m): 7:42am On Jan 25, 2015
Just like their flag, green .... White.... Blue..... Red.

CONFUSION

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Descartes: 7:42am On Jan 25, 2015
Where are the traducers? Have then go awol?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by freecitizn: 7:43am On Jan 25, 2015
How credible are they...See for yourself

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:45am On Jan 25, 2015
Nigerian Universities are in DESPERATE mode now! Let the same registrar show or put up his thesis as well....that's not enough defence 4 jona!
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by gp6liveth(m): 7:49am On Jan 25, 2015
Buhari we still want to see ur certificate.

The difference is clear. An academic already at his peak of his profession and a 73 years old man with no O'level who will you choose as your role model? As for me and my household we are for Goodluck.

I will vote for buhari if he can only tell me the full meaning Ph.D. I don't mean the full meaning of INEC oh because he has failed that question already.

God is punishing those who don't want education. Gods has already advised you that in all you get, get knowledge and understanding.

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 25, 2015
Descartes:
Hauling insults will not help. Just do the needful.

Olodoo...it's hurling.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by daddynasa: 7:56am On Jan 25, 2015
MadCow1:
That settles it then... UNIPORT is OFFICIALLY A UNIVERSITY FOR REETARDS..

Look at their Alumni..

Dame Jonathan:: Poor English Language skills..
Dr. Jonathan:: Cluelessly Reetarded..
don't u tink it is completely stupid to say these words?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 25, 2015
Okay, fine!!!! Can we face issues please?
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by niceguy3(m): 7:58am On Jan 25, 2015
BUHARI SHOW US ONLY YOUR SCHOOL CERT.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 25, 2015
I am sure OBJ knows what he is saying while he said GEJ did not finish his PhD courses in UNIPORT.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Shaw007(m): 7:59am On Jan 25, 2015
naijaking1:

No, who asked OBJ

The association of corrupt retired army generals (ACRAG) of Nigeria dosen't care for the truth, they simply want to tarnish someone's hard earned PHD.
Sorry none of them have a PHD, we're struggling with WASC here
who phd help?

6 frustrating years, that's what happens when you have a Phd without a leader mind!
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by yerimastyle(m): 8:00am On Jan 25, 2015
I detest d foundation APC was built on,lies and propaganda are its pillars what dey know best it to condemn,forgetting all her members are association of past criminals.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by CyberWolf: 8:00am On Jan 25, 2015
ilugunboy:

Why can't some of you take criticism in good fate.....why call people bastard. Did anyone call you a bastard for requesting for GMB certificate ?

If GEJ like....he should pack all the certificates from Uniport....He is just not good enough to continue and I'm not voting for him!
Hey sorry for the harsh word...But anyone saying GEJ's Phd is fake is just stupid angry....OOoops..this word again angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by ollyruffy: 8:01am On Jan 25, 2015
I cant believe Uniport is covering this Disgrace to the PhD holders.

They should also show his thesis and publications.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by muredo(m): 8:01am On Jan 25, 2015
PhD GEJ
O ga o

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by sCun: 8:01am On Jan 25, 2015
naijaking1:

No, who asked OBJ

The association of corrupt retired army generals (ACRAG) of Nigeria dosen't care for the truth, they simply want to tarnish someone's hard earned PHD.
Sorry none of them have a PHD, we're struggling with WASC here
Neither Obj nor IBB said such, it surprises me how Nigerians aren't able to distinguish between concorted rumour and fake news.
Damn!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by eridos: 8:03am On Jan 25, 2015
ccollins:
stop giving us all these nonsense stories.. We are yet to see GEJ pHD and his thesis.. Show it to us, I can't give my vote to someone who has no proof of PhD status
You are a fool so the pre- requisite for being a President is to be a PHD Holderand wats all dis noise about PHD.this guy is a certified PHD holder abeg o.Make una keep mute.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by niceguy3(m): 8:04am On Jan 25, 2015
MadCow1:
That settles it then... UNIPORT is OFFICIALLY A UNIVERSITY FOR REETARDS..

Look at their Alumni..

Dame Jonathan:: Poor English Language skills..
Dr. Jonathan:: Cluelessly Reetarded..
. Take a look at ur name '' MADCOW''. U re really a mad cow. So tell me can ur father who is a poor farmer speak good English? Mad cow.

GEJ TILL ......... Any of ur family member become a graduate.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by muredo(m): 8:04am On Jan 25, 2015
Even my own degree project that has not become journal but presented at an international conference in Kenya is very much online
How come PhD for that matter is nowhere to be found
Drama DE NAIJA OOOOOOO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Descartes: 8:04am On Jan 25, 2015
ilugunboy:

Olodoo...it's hurling.
Thank you very much for the correction. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Shaw007(m): 8:05am On Jan 25, 2015
I don't undersand, is the focus here academic results and. Exellence? Like festus said, if that was the case, let's just get the most intelligent professor and make him president

If Goodluck likes, he should get 10 different phd's from harvard and stanford, he won't get a phd on how to lead a nation, that is something you don't buy.

Who Phd Help?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by TippyTop(m): 8:06am On Jan 25, 2015
MadCow1:

If my father were as clueless as Jonathan, I wouldnt insult him, na beat I go beat am.. tongue

Oya!! Waka cros road go stand for where your mate stand..

Is that what you do in the Madcow family?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by anti9JA: 8:07am On Jan 25, 2015
here is the link for all you Christians supporting Buhari to counter: FANATIC BUHARI DEFENDER UNABLE TO COUNTER THESE ARGUEMENTS ON FACEBOOK!! READ IT

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by obayaya(m): 8:07am On Jan 25, 2015
bigmo1:
GEJ's Uniport phd shows how poor the quality of Education obtainable in uniport is. Prof Akin Oyebode of Unilag said Jonathan is a disgrace to phd holders. Only in uniport can imbeciles like GEJ get a Phd.

Prof. Oyebode is entitled to his opinion. But that doesn't diminish the quality of Education Uniport offers especially in its faculty of Science.

Prof. Ojinnaka and ACI Anusiem of Faculty of Science in Uniport were listed in the global who is who in science and technology as far back as 1996. just around the time, GEJ got his PhD in the same faculty.

So take your grudge somewhere else. I'm sure you don't even have a PhD.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by MadCow1: 8:08am On Jan 25, 2015
daddynasa:
don't u tink it is completely stupid to say these words?

grin

Don't you feel reetarded for not being able to spot sacarsm? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Six Things Osinbajo Can’t Do In Buhari’s Absence / Stockpile Foodstuffs Before November 6 - NLC Tells Nigerians / Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.