Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only (5288 Views)

Tony Nwulu Launches Not Too Young To Run Bill Campaign At United Nation Assembly / Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) / A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only by Godhelpus: 7:40am On Jan 25, 2015
MAY GOD HELP US THIS COMING ELECTION.

Re: What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only by Godhelpus: 7:43am On Jan 25, 2015
tHIS IS SERIOUS

Re: What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only by emerged01(m): 7:44am On Jan 25, 2015
hmmmm,God help us!
Re: What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only by Mynd44: 7:46am On Jan 25, 2015
Hmmm.

Oh well
Re: What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only by tswitch: 8:14am On Jan 25, 2015
Deductions: Lagos does not belong to APC 100%, one wonders what the APC will do about that.

3 Likes

Re: What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 25, 2015
Violence won't help make things better. It won't change the winner.

1 Like

Re: What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 25, 2015
Stupiid youths. If you hate apc or pdp then try n' kill the politicians you don't want in power. Not your fukin' selves

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 25, 2015
tswitch:
Deductions: Lagos does not belong to APC 100%, one wonders what the APC will do about that.

So essentially you are in support of PDP violence?

4 Likes

Re: What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 25, 2015
JAYKAY is OK!

7 Likes

Re: What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only by Bright2(m): 8:44am On Jan 25, 2015
I don't support violence,I only support PDP.
Who ever did this is on his own.
My president is a man of peace & his wife is mama peace.
GEJ till 2019!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only by chamboy(m): 8:44am On Jan 25, 2015
Pdp south west r Know for Violence na
Lagos, Obanikoro (Omo-Ita Association)
Oyo, Adedibu (kingpin of Thuggery in Southwest), Atilola, Akala
Osun, Omisore - Murder Suspect
Ogun, OGD (Cult Boys Sponsor Sagamu, Ijebu-ode)
Ekiti - Fayose (Area Scatter)
Ondo - Agagu, (Drug lord)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only by modskiller(m): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2015
Yeeepa, see as them machete person leg? Shey dem wan commot salah meet for him body ni?
Re: What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only by tswitch: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2015
ilugunboy:

The point being made is -APC do not have 100% control of Lagos votes.
No right thinking individual or group condones violence of any form and the issue of violence relating to the aforementioned point is an obvious digression.

1 Like

Re: What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only by PassingShot(m): 11:48am On Jan 25, 2015
PDP is a nest of killers - Prof. Wole Soyinka

3 Likes

Re: What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 25, 2015
tswitch:

No right thinking individual or group condones violence of any form and the issue of violence relating to the aforementioned point is an obvious digression.

Where did anyone talk about APC controlling 100% votes in Lagos?

So going violence is PDP way of showing that they too have supporters in Lagos according to your logic?
Re: What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only by jmaine: 11:52am On Jan 25, 2015
Grievances against a party shouldn't be passed on like this angry.

1 Like

Re: What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
Thank God for all my folks down East, every Igboman and woman are going their normally businesses and fighting tooth and nail to raise their families by depending solely on themselves.

My Igbo people don't que to collect odourless fufu or parboiled rice to vote in criminals, my Igbo brothers won't carry brooms or umbrellas to fight and kill themselves because of politicians rather they know their businesses and families worth more than the politicians other regions are killing themselves for.

The entire country from North to South to West are killing themselves and destroying properties over PDP and APC but only East nay Igbo remain the most peaceful and economically booming in this height of political activities.
God bless our forefathers who taught the hard lessons to believe in ourselves and not in peanuts politicians drop on your palms.

God please don't dare bring me into this world next time if you won't make me an Igboman

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
Will this make front page? Time will tell
Re: What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only by Collynzo419: 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Thank God for all my folks down East, every Igboman and woman are going their normally businesses and fighting tooth and nail to raise their families by depending solely on themselves.

My Igbo people don't que to collect odourless fufu or parboiled rice to vote in criminals, my Igbo brothers won't carry brooms or umbrellas to fight and kill themselves because of politicians rather they know their businesses and families worth more than the politicians other regions are killing themselves for.

The entire country from North to South to West are killing themselves and destroying properties over PDP and APC but only East nay Igbo remain the most peaceful and economically booming in this height of political activities.
God bless our forefathers who taught the hard lessons to believe in ourselves and not in peanuts politicians drop on your palms.

God please don't dare bring me into this world next time if you won't make me an Igboman

bros what is the correlation between this noise you are making and the topic of the thread?

May God heal you IJN.

2 Likes

Re: What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only by anonimi: 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
ilugunboy:

Have you also allowed yourself to be afflicted by the Cow Cloned Brain Syndrome, CCBS epidemic that has taken over the residents of BuhariSTAN

- How/Where did he say he supports PDP violence?

- The pictures only without a corroborated narrative cannot show PDP caused it. Disgruntled APCheat elements may be the ones behind the carnage.

Vote wiselyì!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only by patrickmuf(m): 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
tswitch:

You call this obvious display of rascality and violence from irrational beings a digression? You're sound so irresponsible I must say (no apologies)
Re: What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only by Alphaoscar: 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
You only result to violence when you are scared of winning the election. this devilish act was done in the presence of the PDP candidate, SEGUN Adewale and it further show the personality of people flying PDP flags .
Re: What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only by anonimi: 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
chamboy:
Pdp south west r Know for Violence na
Lagos, Obanikoro (Omo-Ita Association)
Oyo, Adedibu (kingpin of Thuggery in Southwest), Atilola, Akala
Osun, Omisore - Murder Suspect
Ogun, OGD (Cult Boys Sponsor Sagamu, Ijebu-ode)
Ekiti - Fayose (Area Scatter)
Ondo - Agagu, (Drug lord)

Is Tinubu, an indicted drug lord who forfeited $460,000 to the US authorities while pretending to be a NADECO, also in PDP?

Is it possible to increase the capacity utilisation of our grey matter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only by chamboy(m): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
anonimi:

Is Tinubu, an indicted drug lord who forfeited $460,000 to the US authorities while pretending to be a NADECO, also in PDP?

Is it possible to increase the capacity utilisation of our grey matter
take him to court na
Re: What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only by Bruteforce1o1: 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
[s]
BuddahMonk:

[/s]

Ebuka, the shameless yeeboe tout.
Re: What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
That you have to liberate your youths from being dependent on peanuts from politicians and crooks.
Do you know how old violent politics have thrive in South West from Awolowowo and Akintola dow to Omoboriwos and Ajasins to Adedibus to Tinubus and now your generation of young people are doing the same thing.

All these advices you have been giving to igbos here why don't you devout a page for yoloba thugs that are killing themselves and looting properties because of peanuts from politicians

During Anambra crises it was yoloba thugs that Obasanjo imported that destroyed the state's properties, during last Anambra election Ngige and Rochas again imported yoloba thugs to Anambra to come and cause mayhem??

Please what are you telling your young bloods concerning thuggry and political related vices?

Collynzo419:

bros what is the correlation between this noise you are making and the topic of the thread?

May God heal you IJN.

2 Likes

Re: What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only by Collynzo419: 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
PDP is a killer party
Re: What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only by tswitch: 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
ilugunboy:

Where did anyone talk about APC controlling 100% votes in Lagos?

So going violence is PDP way of showing that they too have supporters in Lagos according to your logic?

It seems an exercise in futility explaining the deduction from the incidence to you again.
Read through the comments again.
If you still dont understand............
It is okay,I understand.

1 Like

Re: What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only by tswitch: 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
patrickmuf:
You call this obvious display of rascality and violence from irrational beings a digression? You're sound so irresponsible I must say (no apologies)

I am sure your irresponsibility did not allow you to read the part I said no sane person condones violence?
Rat!

1 Like

Re: What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only by patrickmuf(m): 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
tswitch:

I am sure your irresponsibility did not allow you to read the part I said no sane person condones violence?
Rat!
Then did you call it digression?
Re: What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only by anonimi: 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
chamboy:
take him to court na

Did you take those you listed to court already, bloody HYPOCRITE

See im head like Ambode own grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only by Dracula27: 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
Why on earth should we believe the poster ?
How do I know that what he is saying is true ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!!! APC Deputy Governor Of Rivers State Tele Ikuru, Defects To PDP / Can You Spot The Mistake? / Lagos To Bectome Nigeria 2nd Capital Will Asume Abuja Status With A Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.