Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd (965 Views)

Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment / Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" / CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by Nehemiah459(m): 11:03am On Jan 25, 2015
Kaduna (NDR) - This certificate scandal of Maj-Gen.
Muhammadu Buhari has really opened the eyes of many.
Initially, some of us in the north thought that Goodluck
Jonathan in his desperate move to rema in in power beyond
2015 wants to use this certificate issue to shut out our
champion, Buhari.
But from every indication, the opposite is the case. It's an
understatement to say that I'm ashamed of being a Muslim
and be supporting Buhari. Islam is not about lies and evil.
Islam is a true religion based on peace and unity.
For over a month, Buhari is yet to provide his certificate
and remove the shame he has painted on us, his diehard
supporters. I mean, how difficult is it for Buhari to instruct
WAEC to send a copy of his certificate to INEC, not to
Premium Times? Is this so difficult? He doesn't need to
travel to do this. The time he used in Press Conference is
the same opportunity he would tell WAEC to kindly send his
certificate to INEC. By so doing, the whole world would know
that he is truly a man of integrity and incorruptible.
Organizing a Press Conference with the aim to release a
shabbily prepared Statement of Result is not ideal, especially
when the CERTIFICATE is there with WAEC. Or is the
Statement of Result more valuable than the CERTIFICATE?
For 2 days now, I have thought about everything I held
Buhari at high esteemed thinking that he was being victimized
by the lucifers in PDP, but I was wrong. I have come to a
solid conclusion that he has been lying to us, his ardent
supporters. I am ashamed to say this, but I must say it. I
must describe Buhari in 6 words:
1. FRAUD - he entered the army without any certificate but
rose to the rank of Maj-General taking salaries and pensions
which he didn't merit.
2. COUPIST - he was the arrowhead in ousting Gowon in 1976
as well as Shagari in 1983.
3. LOOTER - I now believe the $2 billion in midland bank Fela
sang about.
4. BIGOT - He jailed politicians that are not from his ethnic
group or how could one explain why Shagari wasn't jailed but
Ekwueme was. He feels so proud that he executed 76% of
PTF projects in the north, neglecting even our Muslim
brothers and sisters in the Southwest.
5. LIAR - He maintains that Abacha didn't steal just because
he followed Abacha and looted Nigeria dry. He claims to have
N1m in his bank account, yet his children are in the UK
schooling where millions of naira are paid as Tuition fees.
6. FORGER - this one is causing me depression. I can't
believe that Buhari has no single certificate, instead of him
to open up, he went and forged one.
We have no option than to stick with Jonathan till 2019.
Buhari has messed us up walahi!

Editor's Note: The opinions expressed here are solely those
of the author.

Sauce: http://newsdayreporters.com/what-s-hot/588-certificate-scandal-we-muslims-must-speak-up-now-by-umar-abubakar-phd.html?no_redirect=true

1 Like

Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by Nehemiah459(m): 11:09am On Jan 25, 2015
Anybody that'll will direct an abusive comment to me won't wake up until February 15. cos I am not the author, but the sharer of the post... #FOI

2 Likes

Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by blackCITIZEN(m): 11:11am On Jan 25, 2015
you

5 Likes

Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by BokoHaramm: 11:12am On Jan 25, 2015
That's a real muslim. May allah blessings remain with him forever.
Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by klodike(m): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2015
Oboy starting from now, the insult you would receive from this post would be measured in kilograms grin
Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by klodike(m): 11:15am On Jan 25, 2015
This one may have a certificate but clearly didn't go to school.
blackCITIZEN:

WE are TALKING CHANGE, YOU are TALKING NONESENSE
Sai MUHAMMADUABUCHI BUHARI

3 Likes

Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by Nehemiah459(m): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2015
klodike:
Oboy starting from now, the insult you would receive from this post would be measured in kilograms grin
And the person won't wake untill February 15 2015

1 Like

Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by otosa(m): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2015
blackCITIZEN:

WE are TALKING CHANGE, YOU are TALKING NONESENSE
Sai MUHAMMADUABUCHI BUHARI
I don't care, all I want is "CHANGE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by benarex(m): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2015
Instead of raining insults, why not logically discredit the facts as enumerated above? We should be constructive in our analysis/criticisms so that readers here will learn from them.
Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by egift(m): 11:39am On Jan 25, 2015
Is it only this type of madness that Jonathan can buy with that 21 billion?

Sai Buhari. No distractions.
Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by baybeeboi: 11:56am On Jan 25, 2015
my own be say mek Illiterate no come by my oga or is Nigeria a private firm?
Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
God will bless this writer!! and the OP

I didn't finish reading but from the first paragraph, this guy is not blinded @ all.
Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by blackCITIZEN(m): 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
geez
Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Another enemy of Nigeria trying to use religion for selfish reasons. If you are supporting Buhari because he is a muslim, then i see no reason why you should stick to Jonathan while there are other muslim contestants like Ganiyu Galadima and Rafiu Salau. May Allah's wrath descend on you with full wrath for attempting to drag his religion through mud
Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by Equado(m): 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
Front page asap
Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by brownlord: 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
egift:
Is it only this type of madness that Jonathan can buy with that 21 billion?

Sai Buhari. No distractions.

Sai Buhari! Without addressing the point raised?

smh
Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by olapluto(m): 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
lol. A Muslim indeed. PDP is just getting more foolish with their desperation.
Re: CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd by Brimmie(m): 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
BokoHaramm:
That's a real muslim. May allah blessings remain with him forever.

Now he's a Real Muslim? Not an Haramite? Why?? Because his "Opinion" suits you?

Hypocrite!!

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Threatens Obama In New Online Messages / Jonathan’ll Destroy Economy, Military If Re-elected – APC / We’re Ready For Elections —military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.