Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. (89825 Views)

FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC / Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by eldnix: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
That awkward moment wen d preacher talks crap n d whole congregation go like huh?Dats wat he did
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by BankManager(m): 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Rev.Mbaka asked his congregation not to vote President Jonathan & he gave reasons. He didn't talk about opening gates of hell
on anyone.. Let's be real

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by iamord(m): 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
samguru:
Haba, papa I so much respect ur position in d christiandom,I am opposing GEJ being our president but still like him,you said u want to open d gate of hell against me abi? Sir because of dis pronouncement God will confiscate d key to hell until after feb. 28 wen winners would have emerged.I mean wen Buhari and other good leaders would have been voted to turn nigeria around.

Sir, it is advisable, you are neutral, don't allow some PDP elements to bambooze you
your post will not pass the 4 corners of your screen!! If something is not right .. Speak out for a change
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Your babalawo will die before febuhari 14 I promise u dat.... nuisance.

why February(you meant?) 14 ? Actually your dad is my babalawo,so get ready for a funeral...ugly girl.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
He has the keys to hell
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hahahaha, Oyedepo just earned himself the title of "Hell Mai Guard". We shall frustrate him on social network just as we did Oritsejafo grin for daring to play God.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by BokoHaramm: 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
frustratedman:

This type of utterances and prayers has really mocked Christianity beyond redemption. You guys are no different from terrorists you condemn on daily basis. You are quick to condemn people who has contrary beliefs to your imaginary hell while boko haram and other terrorist kills anyone who shares a different belief . The only similarity between you two is gullibility and brain washing. Smh
I cast out the frustration out of ur life now. You are free now bro.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Phillfree(m): 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
asuoka:

I pity your destiny with that trash you just typed

Same way I pity yours.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Adelivinggreat(m): 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
Who are thou to open the gate of hell on me Oyea flesh n blood? Ur duty is to spread de gospel not campaign.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by abimbawealth(f): 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
iamord:
am tired of hearing all this bs don judge, to prove he said. It, the whole sermon audio needs to be analyzed before drawing conclusions, if he did not say it, the blogs and media houses that said it need to be prosecuted. .. I he did then he is a fake and only dividing and controlling.. Nothing like don't judge.. Its as simple as that

I don't know why you should quote me, he said it?, he didn't say it?...do not judge(that's a quote from the bible)
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by PassingShot(m): 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
mistabiola:

Bishop Oyedepo's statement has all similarities with d
Asari Dokubo's, Tompolo's & Jimi Agbaje's. Things are
getting clearer to us everyday.

Add Fayose's despicable advert to it. The corrupt elites will not wish us well, directly or indirectly.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by emmie4luv(f): 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
ayukdaboss:

I'm surprised myself...I have to confirm this story.
notin 2 b surprise about, don't mind dose tatafo who say wat dey didn't ear, jst trying 2 blasphelm 4 deir selfish nd curuptable mind, may God help us 2 no d truth so as to b free, and grant us a good leader Amen as 4 u say wat u no cos its written dat d people re perish because of lack of knowledge

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Jay5000(m): 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
Anyone who believes GEJ is a Christian is dumb. Unfortunately that's the problem of most modern day Christians. They don't even know what Christianity is. Simply put, if our Lord Jesus Christ was like GEJ, i would immediately renounce my Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by jamst(m): 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
sophtaf:
lol
chai,ur dp get as he be ooo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by justus4dami: 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
With due respect bishop,let us know if you are the custodian of key to hell.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by omokoladele(m): 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
Gate keeper.....den GEJ must be d Key Master
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Doyin2(m): 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
So heaven is meant for only PDP supporters?

Some times I wonder why people just follow this man blindly, whom I believe,is just a mere businessman, like MUMUs.He had also vomited similar hooey in the recent past.

GOD himself cannot be happy with this type of statement if true.He is the almighty GOD for all, whether APC or PDP!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Willykoro(m): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
i was very much in that service and never heard anything like that, you are a cursed liar
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by mrkings84(m): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
Its only in election times that politicians they go Church. Today in Port Harcourt, in d RCCG regional camp where daddy Adeboye preached there came the PDP governorship flag bearer Nyesom Wike to worship; Few minutes later the APC man Dakuku Peterside also came to worship. I love my ushers, they gave the both seats close to each other..... So i doubt if visits of this kind is worth any man of God to dent his reputation knowing quite well that these men go everywhere go able during election times.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
BokoHaramm:
I cast out the frustration out of ur life now. You are free now bro.

I'm glad you stylishly picked out the point in my write up. Let's learn to use our brains and not be on the defensive fighting for God. Oyedepo is a human, likewise you. God's ways are not our ways so stop ridiculing God by judging for God
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by BRAV0O(m): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
abimbawealth:

I don't know why you should quote me, he said it?, he didn't say it?...do not judge(that's a quote from the bible)
Repent!!! And stop all this nonsense judge or do not judge pls
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
I can imagine an Islamic Cleric saying exactly the same thing,many Christians wouldn't say Amen papa oyedepo.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by baybeeboi: 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
we will make this country ungovernable for Buhari should he Overthrow Goodluck Jonathan.
Please Onyedepo,don't speak on our behalf.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by loadednaija(m): 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
grin grin

This is a total fake story. Donot lie against the Man of God and don't judge.

President Jonathan Attends Service At Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church; Urges Nigerians To Pray For Peace
...Real speech:- CLICK HERE TO READ

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by james2man: 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
It is during election period the CLUELESS GEJ always go around to churches with large congregation. In 2011 when he was campaigning for election he went to RCCG headquarter kneeling down like THEIF . But RCCG is no go area for him this time because daddy G.O Adeboye has endorsed Prof Osibanjo... He is only left with WINNERS CHAPEL and SWAGGER PASTOR CHURCH(Oritsejafor). I hope he won't have hypertension before he finally embark on his journey to OTUOKE...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by BISIXCLUSIVE: 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
jonuel1:

How ignorant can u be?
Who was Joseph in Egypt?

Are they paying Joseph in dollars or pounds,is he using private jet then?if NO oyedepo suppose not to support any of dem, cos both APC and PDP members attend winners,BABA Adeboye never support anyone,he keep saying VOTE WISELY to the members of RCCG, so what ar we saying?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by anti9JA: 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
here is the link for all you Christians supporting Buhari to counter: FANATIC BUHARI DEFENDER UNABLE TO COUNTER THESE ARGUEMENTS ON FACEBOOK!! READ IT
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Themandator: 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
Justbright:
if dis news it true den "papa" should be careful ooooo he

shuldnt meddle in politics or he WL lose his credibility

If he is truly your prophet and has never misled you then stick with this statement if he actually made it.

His teachings made me truly believe God and God's power.... Shame has finally arrived for those who think they own #NIGERIA.... That was a statement he made during this 21 days gast and pray
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by iamord(m): 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
abimbawealth:

pls post the exact passage that said “ he said it?, he didn't say it?...do not judge”
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
[size=19pt]Pathethic!!!! The power of Money. Shame[/size]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by OLAplusONE(m): 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
asuoka:

Brainwashed right...but thank God am not as frustrated as you to believe a lie that every winner that was in church knew...who are all of you to judge him even if he says so...

The bible says do not judge so as not be judged the worst part is u all r judging a lie as right...

Nigerians r nvr happy wen ur successful many of you are beefing because he has jet was he the cause many of your parents were wasting away in lavicious living and he was pursuing God...if you check hardcore winners you will see wealth that even bishop doesn't have...most winners members brag before u knw how wealthy the members r...

I challenge any winner member or former to tell when bishop said we should vote for jonathan or when he made tithing compulsory... Have been a member for years this man did not even raise offering for jets neither did he solicit for funds any where..

Becareful for what you wish for upon your...u all r calling him thief...ask any member of winners if he made it compulsory even in own wsf fellowship we don't pay offerings...
as much as I love reading ur comments, u disappointed me when u said some folks parents wasted their lives away. I know its ur opinion tho and I respect it. Be good!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? / SWAT: Six Things To Know About New Police Unit / Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.