Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Does This Mean That God Is Lossing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does This Mean That God Is Lossing (2042 Views)

My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists / When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Jameselias: 1:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
Due to the level of sin and those who reject christ or do not accept christain religion Christain's always boost that there are more pple going to hell than those going to heaven even those who claim to have gone to heaven and came back always report the alarming number of soul's roasting in hell except satan and his demon's who they report are always seen enjoying their selves while touchering other soul's. the queston is this, since God and satan is said to be or seem's to be contesting for human souls is satan not having the upper hand.
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by herald9: 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
grin

So Satan is in hell already... torturing those rejected by God...doesn't it mean that he's God's employee -Just like the angels?

And why would God later punish his own employees for diligently carrying out his biddings?

Human beings fit compose fables shagrin

2 Likes

Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Jameselias: 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Welcome
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
God is interested in the quality, not the quantity.

Matthew 7:13, 14: "Go in through the narrow gate, because broad is the gate and spacious is the road leading off into destruction and many are going in through it; whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are finding it."

2 Likes

Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
MzNelly:
God is interested in the quality, not the quality.

Matthew 7:13, 14: "Go in through the narrow gate, because broad is the gate and spacious is the road leading off into destruction and many are going in through it; whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are finding it."
Modify ur post, u wrote "quality not quality" instead of "quality not quantity" wink
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Pr0ton: 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
In hell already?? But your Bible says in Revelation 20:11-15 that the dead will be raised, books will be opened, they will be judged according to their works, and those who'll be unluky to find their name in the book of life will be cast into the lake of fire. When 'Jesus comes' will he rejudge those in hell already? And remember, even before humans are cast into the lack of fire, Satan and his prophets were already burning there, not comfortably torturing people.
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
zick19:

Modify ur post, u wrote "quality not quality" instead of "quality not quantity" wink

Thanks. smiley
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
MzNelly:

Thanks. smiley
u wlc ma
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by mumumugu(m): 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
Na one-one draw be dat ooo.
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Jameselias: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=MzNelly post=30120306]God is interested in the quality, not the quantity.[/b][/qute] The quality of the souls are the same for God created them all or Are u the one to determine the quality of a soul?

Matthew 7:13, 14: "Go in through the narrow gate, because broad is the gate and spacious is the road leading off into destruction and many are going in through it; whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are finding it."[/qute]meaning satan has more souls.iresspective of their quality as u think.
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=Jameselias post=30123226][/quote]

I don't get what you mean. But in the angle at which you're looking at it from, yes, Satan has "more souls."
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Hiswordxray(m): 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
God ultimate plan is to have a glorious and victorious church not a larger multitude of Soul. Read the books Of Ephesians and Colossians you would understand God's ageless purpose.
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Jameselias: 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
MzNelly:

I don't get what you mean. But in the angle at which you're looking at it from, yes, Satan has "more souls."
that was brave of u to admit. i Mean God created all souls so they must be of the same quality and important. I know u want to use sin to demean the others. Go ahead do it!cheesy
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jameselias:
that was brave of u to admit. i Mean God created all souls so they must be of the same quality and important. I know u want to use sin to demean the others. Go ahead do it!cheesy

Okay.
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Jameselias: 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hiswordxray:
God ultimate plan is to have a glorious and victorious church not a larger multitude of Soul. Read the books Of Ephesians and Colossians you would understand God's ageless purpose.
are u sure he only wants a church or the souls inside the church which one?
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Jameselias: 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
MzNelly:

Okay.
i am waiting for u to begin the demeaning exercise go ahead do it, condem the souls of sinners to hell c'mon go ahead tell us how they are worthless and are not important before God. But in all remenber don't gurgy
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jameselias:
i am waiting for u to begin the demeaning exercise go ahead do it, condem the souls of sinners to hell c'mon go ahead tell us how they are worthless and are not important before God. But in all remenber don't gurgy

Sir, you grossly misunderstand my point. The last thing I want to do right now is judge anyone.

What I was trying to say initially was that even though you claim Satan has won a lot of souls; God is more interested in the people who serve him from their heart, which are "few."
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Jameselias: 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
MzNelly:

Sir, you grossly misunderstand my point. The last thing I want to do right now is judge anyone.

What I was trying to say initially was that even though you claim Satan has won a lot of souls; God is more interested in the people who serve him from their heart, which are "few."
e don finish?
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Shawl001(m): 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jameselias:
Due to the level of sin and those who reject christ or do not accept christain religion Christain's always boost that there are more pple going to hell than those going to heaven even those who claim to have gone to heaven and came back always report the alarming number of soul's roasting in hell except satan and his demon's who they report are always seen enjoying their selves while touchering other soul's. the queston is this, since God and satan is said to be or seem's to be contesting for human souls is satan not having the upper hand.
. Ooooh! How little your understanding is... God is never in a contest with the devil..never ƒσя once! Infact, satan is a nobody to God. Not after Jesus died ƒσя the sins øƒ man. See, the mistake we xtians make is that, we think sins still separates us from God. U̶̲̥̅̊ see, Jesus' death on the cross at calvary has done so many things ƒσя us as believers... We are ignorant øƒ them. In fact, d devil has twisted our mindset towards everything in the christendom... Sin no longer has dominion over us, we now live and abide under GRACE not under the law..(Romans6:14). That Grace is the real gospel øƒ Jesus which we all neglect and run after the law, which Jesus has already fulfilled. We still try to work out our righteousness by ourselves instead øƒ relying on Jesus' finished works. (John19:30). There's nothing more needed from us by God than to abide under Jesus and we will live without sin. D devil is powerless, in fact, has been rendered powerless, everything he possess is a mirage. The only thing hindering xtians from soaring into their full potential as a child øƒ God is the consciousness øƒ sin, which as been washed away by the blood øƒ Jesus...once and ƒσя all...THIS IS THE TRUE GOSPEL apostle Paul preached in his days.... So OP and odas, forget that notion that, many people are going to hell fire on a daily basis..it a lie from hell itself. Don't believe it. Believe that, God so much loves us that, He cannot watch us burn, that's why He had to redeem us back to HIM through Jesus' death... I see ma sef in Heaven...if i abide in Him.. As easy as that.........#TeanHeaven#
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Shawl001(m): 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=Jameselias post=30123226][/quote]. Quote wisely and with understanding...that's not what that verse is saying...ask God to reveal it to you... Xtians, quote out øƒ text not the context... Read with insight and teach with understanding... #TeamHeaven#
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Jameselias: 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
Shawl001:
. Ooooh! How little your understanding is... God is never in a contest with the devil..never ƒσя once! Infact, satan is a nobody to God. Not after Jesus died ƒσя the sins øƒ man. See, the mistake we xtians make is that, we think sins still separates us from God. U̶̲̥̅̊ see, Jesus' death on the cross at calvary has done so many things ƒσя us as believers... We are ignorant øƒ them. In fact, d devil has twisted our mindset towards everything in the christendom... Sin no longer has dominion over us, we now live and abide under GRACE not under the law..(Romans6:14). That Grace is the real gospel øƒ Jesus which we all neglect and run after the law, which Jesus has already fulfilled. We still try to work out our righteousness by ourselves instead øƒ relying on Jesus' finished works. (John19:30). There's nothing more needed from us by God than to abide under Jesus and we will live without sin. D devil is powerless, in fact, has been rendered powerless, everything he possess is a mirage. The only thing hindering xtians from soaring into their full potential as a child øƒ God is the consciousness øƒ sin, which as been washed away by the blood øƒ Jesus...once and ƒσя all...THIS IS THE TRUE GOSPEL apostle Paul preached in his days.... So OP and odas, forget that notion that, many people are going to hell fire on a daily basis..it a lie from hell itself. Don't believe it. Believe that, God so much loves us that, He cannot watch us burn, that's why He had to redeem us back to HIM through Jesus' death... I see ma sef in Heaven...if i abide in Him.. As easy as that.........#TeanHeaven#
God to u is ur own fantacies and ideals, haven't u heard that God want's to win the souls of men over to him self? what does that tell u wasn't it the reason he sent his supossed son wasn't it the reason why the church exist? to win souls. Win it agianst what , or who and by what means if not via contest? Do u win what u are not contesting?
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Lex11(m): 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jameselias:

GOD never loses, He never fails because He is The Most High... so forget what things may look like, it won't last in perpetuity.

"For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." - Isaiah 55:10-11
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Shawl001(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jameselias:
God to u is ur own fantacies and ideals, haven't u heard that God want's to win the souls of men over to him self? what does that tell u wasn't it the reason he sent his supossed son wasn't it the reason why the church exist? to win souls. Win it agianst what , or who and by what means if not via contest? Do u win what u are not contesting?
. That's where you get it all wrong. God has nothing to lose. Jesus' death was so ƒσя man not ƒσя God. He died to give righteousness unto man. Anyone who confess Jesus as Lord and Believes in his heart that He's been raised form the dead...will be saved. So, apparently speaking, we've been saved. Its left ƒσя us to get it and tap into it... U̶̲̥̅̊ see, there are more to share but, these words have to be to a prepared heart. U̶̲̥̅̊ can never understand all these things in the true sense øƒ it if U̶̲̥̅̊ still think from ur human lobe..rather allow the Holy Spirit to shed those words abroad in ur heart. *I tell U̶̲̥̅̊, der are many doctrines and teaching out there...* Only the Holy Spirit can tell U̶̲̥̅̊ which is true. Talk to Him#......#TeamHeaven#
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Jameselias: 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
Shawl001:
. That's where you get it all wrong. God has nothing to lose. Jesus' death was so ƒσя man not ƒσя God. He died to give righteousness unto man. Anyone who confess Jesus as Lord and Believes in his heart that He's been raised form the dead...will be saved. So, apparently speaking, we've been saved. Its left ƒσя us to get it and tap into it... U̶̲̥̅̊ see, there are more to share but, these words have to be to a prepared heart. U̶̲̥̅̊ can never understand all these things in the true sense øƒ it if U̶̲̥̅̊ still think from ur human lobe..rather allow the Holy Spirit to shed those words abroad in ur heart. *I tell U̶̲̥̅̊, der are many doctrines and teaching out there...* Only the Holy Spirit can tell U̶̲̥̅̊ which is true. Talk to Him#......#TeamHeaven#
ur fantacies. U dream oh son of God, should u abide in sin so that grace may abound? WORK out ur own salvation. Their is a dibia(jujuman) in my town he confess Jesus as Lord and Believes in his heart that He's been raised form the dead..he is saved right?
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Shawl001(m): 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jameselias:
ur fantacies. U dream oh son of God, should u abide in sin so that grace may abound? WORK out ur own salvation. Their is a dibia(jujuman) in my town he confess Jesus as Lord and Believes in his heart that He's been raised form the dead..he is saved right?
. I had rather swim in ma acclaimed fantacies than dwell upon doctrines and teachings that abase my Father. If a jujuman confesses with his mouth the Jesus is Lord and he believes in his heart that, Jesus' been raised from the dead by God..bro, He is saved...implying that, he is no longer a jujuman but a child øƒ God. He will forsake every øƒ his old works. Confession springs forth from conviction..whether positive or negative. Bro, its as easy as that... Now concerning Grace abounding more.. I expected U̶̲̥̅̊ to say that, U̶̲̥̅̊ see, when U̶̲̥̅̊ truly abide in Jesus, U̶̲̥̅̊ will not sin. *Babies sin, adult don't sin*. Dwell under grace rather than working out ur righteousness, trying to fulfil the law ursef, which U̶̲̥̅̊ keep failing every time..and U̶̲̥̅̊ keep asking ƒσя forgiveness øƒ sins every hour.. Grace was the true gospel øƒ Jesus, before it was thwarted by the devil to make us more conscious øƒ sin than Grace... Bro, des words are too good to be true right? Well, that's the absolute truth. I am not condemned anymore. I abide under grace øƒ Jesus..since He was sin-free, He can also make me one......#TeamHeaven#
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Jameselias: 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
Shawl001:
. I had rather swim in ma acclaimed fantacies than dwell upon doctrines and teachings that abase my Father. If a jujuman confesses with his mouth the Jesus is Lord and he believes in his heart that, Jesus' been raised from the dead by God..bro, He is saved...implying that, he is no longer a jujuman but a child øƒ God. He will forsake every øƒ his old works. Confession springs forth from conviction..whether positive or negative. Bro, its as easy as that... Now concerning Grace abounding more.. I expected U̶̲̥̅̊ to say that, U̶̲̥̅̊ see, when U̶̲̥̅̊ truly abide in Jesus, U̶̲̥̅̊ will not sin. *Babies sin, adult don't sin*. Dwell under grace rather than working out ur righteousness, trying to fulfil the law ursef, which U̶̲̥̅̊ keep failing every time..and U̶̲̥̅̊ keep asking ƒσя forgiveness øƒ sins every hour.. Grace was the true gospel øƒ Jesus, before it was thwarted by the devil to make us more conscious øƒ sin than Grace... Bro, des words are too good to be true right? Well, that's the absolute truth. I am not condemned anymore. I abide under grace øƒ Jesus..since He was sin-free, He can also make me one......#TeamHeaven#
tell u what man in plain truth u are a victem of new thought philosophies,doctrines,and dogma. I've been there done that it's all wishy washy. Now stop derailing my thread with ur dogma the question is quiet simple b/w heaven and hell which has more souls?
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Shawl001(m): 8:39am On Jan 26, 2015
Jameselias:
tell u what man in plain truth u are a victem of new thought philosophies,doctrines,and dogma. I've been there done that it's all wishy washy. Now stop derailing my thread with ur dogma the question is quiet simple b/w heaven and hell which has more souls?
. Hmmn, every øƒ my answers, are still within the confines øƒ every questions i answer. Its jes ƒσя you to open ur eyes and get the BIG PICTURE øƒ it. Wait, U̶̲̥̅̊ mean U̶̲̥̅̊'ve been der once? So U̶̲̥̅̊ are now an apostate! Ooh goosh.! #well jes kidding# my Father is merciful, He will accept U̶̲̥̅̊ wen U̶̲̥̅̊ come back to Him, cos' i smell the yearn that you want to come back to Him..don't be afraid, He still loves you and He will always. That's God ƒσя you ooh#.....#TeamHeaven#
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Weah96: 9:47am On Jan 26, 2015
Hiswordxray:
God ultimate plan is to have a glorious and victorious church not a larger multitude of Soul.

This your God needs a real hobby. Tell him to consider the game of chess or maybe even Premier League matches.
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Hiswordxray(m): 11:53am On Jan 26, 2015
Jameselias:
are u sure he only wants a church or the souls inside the church which one?
The church is the converted souls not a building.
The Church is a group of people united in Christ.
"8 To me, who am less than the least of all the saints, this grace was given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, 9 and to make all see what is the fellowship a of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ; b 10 to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places, 11 according to the eternal purpose which He accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord," (Eph 3:8-11).

"25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her, 26 that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, 27 that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish." (Eph 5:25-27).

Christ desire a glorious bride worthy to be his wife. Preaching the Gospel to lost souls is an end to a means. God's real aim is to have a spiritually matured group of people who will exercise His victory on earth.
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Jameselias: 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
I still stand my grand he is loosing look at what ISIS is doing.
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Hiswordxray(m): 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
Jameselias:
I still stand my grand he is loosing look at what ISIS is doing.
You have the right to believe what you want to believe. But the truth is that God is winning; His church is growing (spiritually) and would soon be matured enough to manifest the fullness of God on earth.
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by jdilight(m): 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
Jameselias:

Where you go doesn't affect God. A question was asked Job, " what benefit do God derive that you are righteous?".

A lot of people deceive themselves, thinking it benefits God that they are righteous, good or go to heaven

If he can make the a carmel speak to balam, he can make anything to please him.

No think am say, you dey do God bad thing if you Waka go hell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

@christains.....please, Help Me Understand This Passage. / Collection Of Thought Patterns That Created God(s) Idea / Recommend A Good Church For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.