Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State (56574 Views)

Census: Nairaland Northern Community - Register Your Presence / Reward Amaechi’s Courageous Support, Northern Community Tells Buhari / Message To Wike From Progressive Northern Community In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
greall1:
Nothing will happen in Lagos. We all knows APC has upper hand Than PDP in lagos unless if we want to Be decieving our self.it is normal thing that used to happen bf will hapen.

I pray so o...just hope those Apc thugs accept defeat and Move on when jimi takes over lagos grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State by ajealadick(m): 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
johnbuck81:
dear op...
which part of bayelsa is d hausa community?
under which local govt?
there is nothing like "hausa community in bayelsa state.
#lier

are you so draft that you don't know that a group of people from same tribe or nationality living in another political enclave would be referred to as a community, e.g. Nigerian community in UK or USA.

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State by Sweetlemon(f): 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
menabadoo:
because they are like snakes and cowards.

No. They are wise. They know when fighting someone for something is worth it and when it's just not worth it. There's a difference.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State by Horlawoomey(m): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
noblezone:

Have you head of 1966 massacre?
The Igbo exodus from across Nigeria and then Biafra?

Biafrans were being slaughtered across Nigeria, they ran home and declared their independence from Nigeria.
Nigeria followed them home, bombed them in their homes, churches, markets, etc.

And you know what? Gowon was not blamed, but rather Ojukwu was.

Fast forward to today,
Northern Islamists who want an Islamic caliphate and forceful conversion of Nigeria to Islam (in the steps of the terrorist called Usman Dan Fodio) are bombing the North and rather than blame the bombers, you blame Jonathan!

No wonder!
Nigeria is doomed!
The end of this fraud is at hand, if not now, later.

Bro, Biafra is long gone and buried

Nigeria still remain an indivisible entity
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
dein77:

Bro, you're right. We do not have such an atrocious history of attacking our visitors without provocation. I'm well aware and abreast with our history.

As a matter of fact, I lost a few colleagues and friends to the Ijaw/OPC crisis in Lagos in the late 90's. We don't attack our visitors. It's barbaric. It's alien to our culture.

However, my brother, these times present very precarious situation, and you can't entirely beat your chest to the collective sanity of these thugs and ex militants parading themselves and mouthing war songs. Those of us who witnessed crises in Lagos and Delta are working and praying for peace.

I also believe no harm with happen to our visitors, however the outcome of these coming elections.

Let's keep praying for peace.
We will always sue for peace and call our brothers that called themselves ex-thugs to stop giving the Ijaw nation a bad name. This election as far as I am concerned is between Jonathan's PDP and Buhari's APC. It is not between the Ijaw nation and the Fulani, because last time I check Adamu Muazu and Sambo are not Ijaws. Jonathan is not running under Ijaw People's Party, neither is Buhari running under Fulani Progressive Congress. The militants/thugs know this. No sane Ijaw man attacks visitors, and the thugs/militants can't change that. This we all know. Anyway, I will always pray for peace but I know that the spirit if Ijaw will never allow our lands to be desecrated with innocent blood.

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State by Realist2: 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
BlackTechnology:
After hearing how their almajiris stoned GEJ , do you expect them to stay grin
exactly,its seem nobody is going to own monopoly of violence this time.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sweetlemon:

No. They are wise. They know when fighting for something is worth it and when it's just not worth it. There's a difference.
they are not wise, they are scared.

4 Likes

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State by nwadiuko1(m): 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
ckmayoca:
This running away will really cost GEJ his votes, since you can't vote outside your registration center. Those relocating bck home won't be able to vote. And with the populations of local hausa back home... Mehnnnn GEJ is gone.
. And you think they l vote where they are going to?
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State by Ifetex(m): 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
I'm laughing in slow motion
no were to run to, Your brothers BH will still kill u ppl
Igbo Land is a land of pease...

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State by Horlawoomey(m): 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
Akpan107:
Yeah, his days in office are numbered.

He cant exceed the numbered year.

When you wake up from your dream, quote me.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State by Sweetlemon(f): 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:
We will always sue for peace and call our brothers that called themselves ex-thugs to stop giving the Ijaw nation a bad name. This election as far as I am concerned is between Jonathan's PDP and Buhari's APC. It is not between the Ijaw nation and the Fulani, because last time I check Adamu Muazu and Sambo are not Ijaws. Jonathan is not running under Ijaw People's Party, neither is Buhari running under Fulani Progressive Congress. The militants/thugs know this. [b]No sane Ijaw man [/b]attacks visitors, and the thugs/militants can't change that. This we all know. Anyway, I will always pray for peace but I know that the spirit if Ijaw will never allow our lands to be desecrated with innocent blood.

Well unfortunately, some of you are now insane. No thanks to your chief insane oga at the top.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State by Arysexy(m): 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
Bro, I think we the Ijaws on NL should speak up and clear the air. Some political bastards are rubishing our noble image by likening us to savages. Since I was born and since reading and hearing the history of the Ijaw nation, I have never heard that we attack visitors without provocation. Muhammadu Buhari went to Ijawland and was received. Ijaws are warriors not cowards or savages.
[/s]

Trying so hard to claim ijaw, u are yoruba guy.

Read ur comment again and see ur folly. " We the ijaw " How many times?

Try hard next time, trying to claim who u are not.

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State by Sweetlemon(f): 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
menabadoo:
they are not wise, they are scared.

Didn't I warn against pouring tribal slime on me?
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
PenSniper:

The mere fact that you refered to Dokubo as an empty coward means any word uttered by you is worthless.
And who's this Igboman? Asari is an empty coward! You don't even know these "militants". I know them, some of them are my relatives, I mean VERY close relatives. I know the stuff Asari is made of. He has NEVER caused any havoc, he has never been in MEND. When he had problem with Ateke, he kept making noise from his hiding and fled his hometown. He's a nice guy for real though but a businessman. The media hype him. You don't know these people, you are ignorant. Stop quoting me on issues like this.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State by Ilekeh(f): 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
donsap648:
Be assured that for every death of a south-south or south-east person in the north,two of northern extraction will also die...no region has monopoly of violence...enough is enough

Noisemaker.

Fulanis are already killing in the south, election or not.

Go and do something about that na.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State by Richard6(m): 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
These hausa pple with their evil minds...they have already started runnin wen nobody is pursuin dem. Someone who kills wit a knife doesnt allow someone goes behind him with a knife.

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State by dunkem21(m): 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Signs of post election violence.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State by starlingbawa(m): 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
lacasa:
That's wat u get wen rascals known as ex-militants declare war should their retardeen son lose elections.

Which he will, by the way.

#i don't blame them. Safety first.

*Sai Buhari*

I'm sorry but I couldn't find the word 'retardeen' as used by you anywhere in the English dictionary.

Would you care to explain

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Well unfortunately, some of you are now insane. No thanks to your chief insane oga at the top.
No matter the empty noise by PDP employees/thugs, they, I mean non of them will EVER attempt to harm any non Ijaws except on provocation (ie first attack). Those guys we know them, you only read of them in the media, we know them in persons. Yes, we are warriors buy not cowards or savages. Mark my word, nobody will be attacked in Ijawland. The media should also be careful with their reportage
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State by Arysexy(m): 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
[s]
Sweetlemon:
I keep saying this. Yorubas till tomorrow will remain the most politically mature region in Nigeria.

All tribes in Nigeria feel relatively safe in the SW. Doesn't that tell you something?

I am proudly Akwa-Ibom abeg. Don't quote me and pour tribal slime on me.
[/s]

Who ask u? Shouting I am from akwaibom in every thread already exposed ur lies.

Yoruba girl, be proud of ur tribe

8 Likes

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State by eddydey(m): 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:
I want to appeal to the Northerners in the SS to remain calm and be assured that there is no cause for alarm. As long as they respect the laws of the land, no harm will befall them. They should disregard the rant of Dokubo, he's an empty coward. The Ijaws are never known to attack strangers in their land without provocation, we are not known to play tribalistic politics, we are not known to take up arms against non indigens because of politics. I assure everyone that the Spirit of Ijaw will never allow such violence that is alien to the Ijaw nation. There is no cause for alarm.

Quote me after the election.

why are they panicky? the truth is, there's no going to be any violence in the forthcoming election, as a matter of fact, the election will be very free and fair. The only likely scenario is that somebody will cry again after the election, and will promise never to contest again but check am after 2019 he go still come out contest at the age of 77 grin
barcanista:
I want to appeal to the Northerners in the SS to remain calm and be assured that there is no cause for alarm. As long as they respect the laws of the land, no harm will befall them. They should disregard the rant of Dokubo, he's an empty coward. The Ijaws are never known to attack strangers in their land without provocation, we are not known to play tribalistic politics, we are not known to take up arms against non indigens because of politics. I assure everyone that the Spirit of Ijaw will never allow such violence that is alien to the Ijaw nation. There is no cause for alarm.

Quote me after the election.

why are they panicky? the truth is, there's no going to be any violence in the forthcoming election, as a matter of fact, the election will be very free and fair. The only likely scenario is that somebody will cry again after the election, and will promise never to contest again but check am after 2019 he go still come out contest at the age of 77

4 Likes

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
If anything happens to our brothers.........
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State by Sweetlemon(f): 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Who ask u? Shouting I am from akwaibom in every thread already exposed ur lies.

Yoruba girl, be proud of ur tribe

You can track my posts and threads down two/three years.

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State by starlingbawa(m): 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
baybeeboi:
this can only tell one thing.....the Hauzas are in a war state..
but this time around not only Christians will die,they will as well.
What happended in 2011 cannot repeat itself unless there is an addition of Hauzas to it.
.A child who says His mother will not sleep...that child too will not sleep.
There will be a war that will determine not just who is right but who is left to own this country.

'Easier said than done'... And like they say 'Talk Is Cheap'. Are you 'ABSOLUTELY' sure you re prepared for this situation you just spelt out Are you

Let's not be too quick in making negative/derogatory comments/remarks. I have heard first hand from an individual, the carnage he witnessed during the Rwandan genocide of 1994. I'm pretty sure you have no idea and wouldn't want that for Nigeria.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State by SwTeee(f): 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
Same is happening in kano may God help us
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State by olalekan1(m): 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
God, Chineke, Eledumare, Allah we need you more than before now, during and after election.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State by babasanti: 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
I SAW THIS AND I HAVE WITHDRAWN MY SUPPORT FOR GMB NIGERIA ON VERGE OF ISLAMIZATION (APC SECRET AGENDA EXPOSED)- Pastor Bosun Emmanuel The redeem Christian church of God pastor Emmanuel bosun in a special presentation in a congregation in Ibadan saying that the nation Nigeria is on the verge of Islamization by the all progressive people party (APC). Saying that all Christians should be wise and decisive on whom they should give their mandate in the Feb 14th polls. Using Turkey as an example. Saying the Nigeria church is interested in rising billionaires instead of disciples. He quoted Abuja declaration 1989, saying in 1989 Islam had a meeting in Abuja and made a declaration. 1) To eradicate in all forms and ramification of all non-Muslim religion in member nation with Christianity highly emphasized and Nigeria is a member nation. 2) To ensure only Muslims are elected in all political positions of member nations. 3) To make sure that they strategize and carry out their plan Saying the then head of state General Sani Abacha removed 21billion naira from Nigeria treasury and gave to Organization of Islamic conference (OIC) for the total islamatization of Nigeria. Saying they have started actualizing their agenda with the boko haram activities. Saying boko haram aim is to totally Islamatize Nigeria and eradicate Christianity. Pastor Bosun a delegate of the just concluded Nigeria conference under the religion umbrella says that on Sep 15th 2014 God spoke to Dr Vincent Anigbogu, D.G institute of national transformation, saying that if care is not taking Nigeria would be like the nation Turkey in 30years from 2014. Saying turkey was 100% Christians but at present, Turkey is 0.124% Christians and 95% Muslims saying Christianity existed in turkey for 1,123years and Islam uprooted. Saying Christianity in Nigeria is just 172years old (Methodist batch freeman).turkey had a very strong and solid Christian foundation as apostle Paul was from Turkey, but it was still uprooted, if Christianity give them the opportunity they would do the same here. If that can be done in Turkey with a very strong religious background then Nigeria wouldn’t be an exception if Christians make the same mistake as Turkey. He said Nigeria Christians are making the same mistake as Turkey, saying as quote. 1) Turkey under estimated the young Ottoman ruler(Nigeria churches are under estimating boko haram). 2) The church in Constantine old name for Istanbul capital of Turkey was one of the best defended city in Europe (Nigeria thinks they are the biggest in Africa) 3) Racism and tribalism weakened the church in Turkey(Nigeria church is affected by racism and tribalism) 4) The weapon used in destroying the church in Turkey was invented by a Christian (Christians are the once strategizing for Muslims in Nigeria) He categorically said the APC is a party to watch carefully, saying the APC has hired the campaign manager of Barack Obama to strategize for them saying when he came to Nigeria he needed someone to interface for him the person he employed was a pastor, so power could be handed over to a party (APC)with all purpose and intent is an Islamic brotherhood. Pastor Bosun also hinted that Nigerians core problem is from the Nigerian constitution saying it’s a problem of dual ideology within the Nigeria constitution .said sharia was mentioned 73times in the Nigeria constitution, Islam was mentioned 28times, grand cadi 54times & Muslim 40 times in the Nigeria constitution 1999, saying there was no mention of Christians in the Nigeria’s constitution, no mention of the bible, no single mention of Christ, no single mention of church. Saying constitutionally that Nigeria is an Islamic state instead of a circular state. Saying it hasn’t been fully enforced because they haven’t captured the south west. But recently there has been a hand shake between the North West and south west with the disguise of a political party (APC). He also said that the leadership structure of the APC should be looked into siting examples saying their; National leader west: Muslim National leader south: Muslim National chairman: Muslim Deputy national chairman: Muslim National secretary: Muslim Deputy national secretary: Muslim National publicity secretary: Muslim National treasurer: Muslim National financial secretary: Muslim National youth leader: Muslim Women leader: Muslim Legal adviser: Muslim Saying who ever votes APC is digging the grave of the Nigeria church with his or her thumb. Saying that APC has an Islamic agenda for Nigeria, Christians must stand and bring back Goodluck on the Feb 14th elections. Hinting that in 1983 IOC had a strategy meeting in London with the aim of islamatizing Africa, in that meeting they produced a 322 paged document, 126 pages were focused on Nigeria identifying Nigeria a key nation to be captured saying the south west should stand and resist the APC Islamic agenda for Nigeria under the disguise of politics. Also made mention of rivers state saying they are also interested in the oil and gas of the nation saying that’s why they are also pulling weight in rivers state. Saying if Buhari wins 2015, Christianity is looked up for the next hundred years and Christianity wouldn’t be passed to our children said the issue is not if Goodluck Jonathan is performing or not, saying Goodluck is 100% successful, he is there for a purpose to rebuild the foundation of Nigeria. IOC strategy on how to capture Nigeria Their plan he said: SOUTH EAST, They appear formidable but they Christianity is merchandised. It can be bought and sold. If they see sufficient money the Ibo man would drop the bible and pick up the Koran. It has started happening as religious leaders from the east are already pushing for the Islamic brotherhood under disguise of APC. Power of money. SOUTH WEST, Both Islam and Christianity are superficial, making both similar in the west. Aim is to colonize all the Christians in the south west. Make them betray their self to instigate mistrust in the church and finally embrace the Islamic brother hood (APC) SOUTH SOUTH, Train them in Islamic countries convert them and return them to push the message of Islam in the south. they are achieving it gradually, Alahaji Asari Dokumbo was their failed first experiment he said, he also emphasized the church must raise disciples instead of billionaires saying the church should be galvanized in righteous actions, pray and fast for the church and also stated the Goodluck should be given the mandate of Christians to avert the hideous plans of Islamic brotherhood under the APC disguise. And true Christians who want the existence and continuity of the Nigeria church should please spread this message saying information is power. NOTE FOR READERS: BEWARE: Abuja Declaration Has Been Edited Apparently, as a result of the growing awareness amongst Christians of the evil planned by the Muslims against the Church, the Muslims went online to edit and distort the information on the Abuja Declaration of 1989. The information on Wikipedia was edited on Monday 21st July, 2014 by one Greg Abdul. Their battle plan detailing the plot behind the current Boko Haram insurgency and other forms of political manipulations by the Muslims in the country, was completely removed!

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State by Akpan107(m): 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
Horlawoomey:

When you wake up from your dream, quote me.
Dont worry, i will quote you. But by then you will only be shouting rigging!!... Since when APC lost an Election it is always rigged one.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State by reezee: 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
Am really really afraid for nigeria, look at the kind of statements people are making online
And the problem is that most of these people clamouring for war are not even staying in Nigeria
starting from asari dokubo who has all his family and business in benin republic
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State by starlingbawa(m): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Horlawoomey:
It has never been this bad.

GEJ your days are numbered

I'm pretty sure you don't own a crystal ball and as such you 'DON'T' know for certain if his days are numbered?
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
eddydey:

Why are they panicky? the truth is, there's no going to be any violence in the forthcoming election, as a matter of fact, the election will be very free and fair. The only likely scenario is that somebody will cry again after the election, and will promise never to contest again but check am after 2019 he go still come out contest at the age of 77
taaaaaaaaaaaar, Buhari will be electeD. And Yes there won't be post election violence.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State by Horlawoomey(m): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Akpan107:
Dont worry, i will quote you. But by then you will only be shouting rigging!!... Since when APC lost an Election it is always rigged one.

If the election is rigged, I don't expect people to keep quiet, the mandate must be fought for.

Or are you people planning to rig ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. / Buhari's Hand Over Letter In February Vs Buhari's Hand Over Letter In May. / Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.