Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:14 AM

The Change We Actually Need In Naija - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Change We Actually Need In Naija (580 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo Shook Aisha Buhari Actually ( Photo) / Biafra-what Igbos Actually Need. / See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Change We Actually Need In Naija by SOUNDKING: 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
I truely agree with apc on their slogan ''change'' but i dnt agree that apc group of company will actually bring that change, i believe the change we need are: (1). Destruction of born 2 rule mentality, this will bring about the people supporting their leaders at all levels, if Goodluck was given adequate support from all sides his achievments would supersede what we have 2day. (2). There is currently 2much power at the federal level of the Government, this bring about the issues of do or die doing election process in Nigeria, let there be devaluation of power, you will see, many people will go and rest, because they are only going there to torment their opposers at all levels with power. (3).The issue of resource control should be implemented, i believe this will awaken the people to use their sense of inventiveness to add to their state economy, then each state will pay tax to the FG, this will make the dividend of democracy closer to the people and will at least minimize the issue of looting the people's money, To crown it all let the national confrence report be implemented, i dnt see the reason why i should join someone like Tinubu and chant ''change'' he ruined lagos for eight good years yet he is an agent of change 2day men and brethren lets not be myopic pdp rulled for 100 year, the question is who are those pdps, brother the same people are chanting ''change'' 2day. I am neither a PDP member or Apshit supporter, but i stand by the truth, Nigeria's problem is not corruption, corruption is just a bye product of the shaky foundation Nigeria was laid upon, if we must fight corruption it should not be by jailing and froging people but by redefining our coperate existance as a nation, this will bring about oneness and petrotism then corruption will die naturally on it's own. Thank u. Pls this thread is not for people that are supposed to be in yaba. It is for sensible people only.

(1) (Reply)

Enyi Ndigbo I Of Otta. / Ogun Police Arrest 5 APC Councillors Over Alleged Plot To Defect / Job Offer> Blog Poster Wanted Sure Monthly Payment!!! Hurry Limited Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.