Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell (9606 Views)

Falana Tackles Obasanjo, IBB, Atiku Over Private Universities / Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others Running Nigeria With Buhari - Pat Utomi / Buhari Owes Jonathan, Obasanjo, IBB, Gowon, Shagari 10 months Allowances - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by adeyemi97(m): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
This is funny

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by hazyfm1: 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
Really Speechless

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by Blakjewelry(m): 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
No more political fame again these men I turn to celeb via Twitter

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by Brymo: 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
I don't knw oh.
maybe it doesn't have a direct interpretation.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by hahn(m): 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
He(Oyedepo) knows there's no hell or heaven. He just wanted to instill fear in people as he and his like normally do

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by daroz(m): 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Front page material
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
Fake twitter accounts.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
Oyedepo And His Holy Anger. When Has Men Of God Become 1 Sided Men? So, If Anoda Presidential Aspirant Go To Him What Will He Say If He Had Said Dz On Behave Of Gej?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by abdulahi001: 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ranting of an opportunist @ oyedepo
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by adeyemi97(m): 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
Lolz

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by thegoodone2(m): 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
its parable.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by phillycute(f): 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
adeyemi97:
Lolz
in fact we will carry air condition enter self grin Devil self go fear! grin

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by Monimatic(m): 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
L
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by muba4huss(m): 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
Funny
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by sCun: 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
Fake Accounts.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by SweetJoystick(m): 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
Oyedepo na GEJ man, I no dey surprised at all, Ortisejafor go even yarn pass this one sad....perfect replies from the three of them

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
adeyemi97:
Lolz
grin grin
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by yorex2011: 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ok....
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by olamonsor2: 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
Oyedepo b warned, dont let God get angry on u.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by Snoup6(m): 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
thegoodone2:
its parable.
useless parable ....what's wrong if he minds his business?
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by Snoup6(m): 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
phillycute:
in fact we will carry air condition enter self grin Devil self go fear! grin
Lol them never see anything sis
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
LMAO
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by ba7man(m): 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
I heard Oyedepo was promised stakes in an oil block if G.E.J wins. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by shegxi(m): 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
Epic grin grin grin grin grin
adeyemi97:
Lolz
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by Flets: 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mbaka talks they clap and defend him
Oyedepo talks, they cry up social media

Who cares? GEJ till buhari retires from active politics

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Am not surprise at all. Realy is hard for the three men to understand spirirtual terms, spiritual terms is different from political terms, is only when you are gifted or have the third eye before you undastand what the pastor says about opening the gate of hell.
I never knew some politician and musician are this stewpid.

And who even say this three account is real?
I hate myself for commenting on this shit.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by Temmi001: 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
Pathetic money-making opportunists claiming to be pastors!
SAI BUHARI!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by shegxi(m): 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
I imagined dat if prof osinbajo wasn't apc vp, he wuld have gone to redemption camp again.na today winners chapel just open? GEJ wants to whip up religious sentiment again like he did d last tym(wen baba adeboye prayed for him publicly)bt it wn't work dis tym.poverty, insecurity and corruption does nt discriminate religion. Enough is enough

12 Likes

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by free2ryhme: 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
make I carry my chair Sidon

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by idu1(m): 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
We are waiting....

He should open it before February 14...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by tweeby: 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
crazysaint:
Am not surprise at all. Realy is hard for the three men to understand spirirtual terms, spiritual terms is different from political terms, is only when you are gifted or have the third eye before you undastand what the pastor says about opening the gate of hell.
I never knew some politician and musician are this stewpid.

U re most stupid coz he didn't say so n if he mistakenly av said dat,is he suppose to hold key to gate of hell or blessings frm heaven?
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by dridowu: 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
God pass dm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebira Youth Congress (EYC) Protest Erratic Power Supply (Photos) / Nigerian Government Seeks ECOWAS Support To End Herdsmen Crisis / FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.