Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) (53918 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) / Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay / APC Radio: Arrest & Question Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi; PDP Tells DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by jaybee(f): 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
adeyemi2015:
There are hidden messages behind the pictures and only intelligent persons could see it.
The United State is covertly supporting the emergence of GMB as the next Nigeria President.
Take it or leave it!

You are just realizing? welcome!

The whole sane world is tired of GEJ phd(otuoke), clueless. He is an embarrassment of the highest order to humanity in general, and leadership in particular, and PHD holders in intellectualism.

Its a pity we have a deliberately confused and ignorant people who have willfully decided to ignore reality and are blindly following the corrupt beneficiaries of the gej government, for different parochial reasons (such as religion, ethnicity, regionalism, political party, ...) in shouting gej, gej. and shouting buhari this, buhari that, without checking the facts on ground.

any person, organization, nation, country, that supports Buhari for the presidency today actually loves Nigeria, and loves the progress of Nigerians. USA is among and they don't disguise it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by willorie(f): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nogen:
Hope they got Kerry an interpreter because he won't understand a word that comes out of his mouth. As a Nigerian, I'm still struggling to understand the meaning of kworupsion. Searched all my dictionaries and encyclopedias in futility.

Lmao cheesy cheesy
What's "Kworupsion"?
as in corruption?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
omenka:
Bros you nor try at all!!! How you nor go tell me say this kain party dey happen?? angry

Ohhhh, look at my incoming president... So elated here. smiley

God bless the People's General.
§orry no vex my oga. Next time I go mention you. Hw ur weekend de go? You don see sincere9gerian lately?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by omenka(m): 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:
§orry no vex my oga. Next time I go mention you. Hw ur weekend de go? You don see sincere9gerian lately?
I don't know who that is. He must be really insignificant for his moniker not to ring a bell.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by ahbey(m): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
Funny but true.
IN NIGERIA
✳ Vice President -North.
✳ Senate President -North
✳ Speaker House of Reps - North.
✳ PDP National Chairman - North.
✳ Head of Service - North.
✳ INEC Chairman - North.
✳ Inspector General of Police - North.
✳ Chief Justice of federation - North.
✳ President Court of Appeal - North.
✳ EFCC Chairman - North.
✳ President Federal high court - North.
✳ National Security Adviser - North.
✳ Chief of Defense Staff - North.
✳ Chief of Naval Staff - North.
✳ Controller, Customs
Service - North.
✳ Defence Minister-North.
✳ Education Minister- North.
✳ MD Port Authority- North.
✳ MD NDIC - North
✳ Controller Prison Services - North.
✳ Richest man in Africa - North.
✳ 85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
✳ 80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
✳ 99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
✳ Boko Haram - North.

Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally
backward areas in Nigeria are in the North. Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners? Keep forwarding till it get to all their leaders may be they will have to re-think....
CAN YOU IMAGINE? --a reliable source
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by Zico5(m): 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
jonuel1:

How dumb can u be?
U need no answer cos the sense u lack is not common
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by stebell(m): 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
sokera:
gej will build more schools for boko haram
to bomb and kidnap more students right ? U are as clueless as gej .
Even if gej build 1million schools and students can't go to school
because of the fear of boko boys then what is the value?

In otherwords, yu are boko haram. like buhari, dont get education soon it will clear yu.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by Bigwig1: 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hmmm. I just pity we Nigerians u c d outcome if dis Aboki win dis election. I knw d hausas well dey will gang up up against d west even Tinubu sef is not safe so also Buhari. Mark my words u c d outcome. I pray he doesn't win IJN
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by edgyslim: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:
Our incoming President is a man of impeccable integrity and credibility. Respected by local and global leaders. May his government bring peace, progress, development, unity and Prosperity. God Bless Muhammadu Buhari!! God bless Nigerians

Long may he reign.

#teambuhari.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by afbstrategies: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nogen:

Find out from your grandpa who's grandpa Buhari ' s age mate. He will tell you.

My grandpa is no longer alive, visit him and find out from him. Basket mouth!
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by preselect(m): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nogen:
Hope they got Kerry an interpreter because he won't understand a word that comes out of his mouth. As a Nigerian, I'm still struggling to understand the meaning of kworupsion. Searched all my dictionaries and encyclopedias in futility.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

anyways, this is a smart move, they are trying to sell a moderate moslem buhari to the western world, so the USA and powers that be will not be uncomfortable with a moslem leader in africa's biggest black nation. . . ..

Having said that, i hope APC will not disintegrate like CPC when they loose his election, bc we need a strong opposition party to make this democracy work. cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by gp6liveth(m): 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
After John Kerry advice him, pls buhari I know u will forget because of old age. Just do us a favour and tell your barbaric and illiterate Islamic extremist supporters to stop violence.
If they think violence is their birth right then we the Niger Deltans will tell them that we are up to the task.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by nationwide1(m): 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
berem:
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari!

cheesy cheesy
I thought is Mohammed because his 'certificate'/ statement of result carries Mohammed Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
omenka:
I don't know who that is. He must be really insignificant for his moniker not to ring a bell.
He's one TAN supervisor on NL
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by edgyslim: 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
babasanti:
I SAW THIS AND I HAVE WITHDRAWN MY SUPPORT FOR GMB . IF APC CANT HAVE CHRISTIANS HOLDING STRATEGIC HIGH POST, THEY CAN GO TO HELL. WE WONT VOTE GMB.

NIGERIA ON VERGE OF ISLAMIZATION (APC SECRET AGENDA EXPOSED)- Pastor Bosun Emmanuel The redeem Christian church of God pastor Emmanuel bosun in a special presentation in a congregation in Ibadan saying that the nation Nigeria is on the verge of Islamization by the all progressive people party (APC). Saying that all Christians should be wise and decisive on whom they should give their mandate in the Feb 14th polls. Using Turkey as an example. Saying the Nigeria church is interested in rising billionaires instead of disciples. He quoted Abuja declaration 1989, saying in 1989 Islam had a meeting in Abuja and made a declaration. 1) To eradicate in all forms and ramification of all non-Muslim religion in member nation with Christianity highly emphasized and Nigeria is a member nation. 2) To ensure only Muslims are elected in all political positions of member nations. 3) To make sure that they strategize and carry out their plan Saying the then head of state General Sani Abacha removed 21billion naira from Nigeria treasury and gave to Organization of Islamic conference (OIC) for the total islamatization of Nigeria. Saying they have started actualizing their agenda with the boko haram activities. Saying boko haram aim is to totally Islamatize Nigeria and eradicate Christianity. Pastor Bosun a delegate of the just concluded Nigeria conference under the religion umbrella says that on Sep 15th 2014 God spoke to Dr Vincent Anigbogu, D.G institute of national transformation, saying that if care is not taking Nigeria would be like the nation Turkey in 30years from 2014. Saying turkey was 100% Christians but at present, Turkey is 0.124% Christians and 95% Muslims saying Christianity existed in turkey for 1,123years and Islam uprooted. Saying Christianity in Nigeria is just 172years old (Methodist batch freeman).turkey had a very strong and solid Christian foundation as apostle Paul was from Turkey, but it was still uprooted, if Christianity give them the opportunity they would do the same here. If that can be done in Turkey with a very strong religious background then Nigeria wouldn’t be an exception if Christians make the same mistake as Turkey. He said Nigeria Christians are making the same mistake as Turkey, saying as quote. 1) Turkey under estimated the young Ottoman ruler(Nigeria churches are under estimating boko haram). 2) The church in Constantine old name for Istanbul capital of Turkey was one of the best defended city in Europe (Nigeria thinks they are the biggest in Africa) 3) Racism and tribalism weakened the church in Turkey(Nigeria church is affected by racism and tribalism) 4) The weapon used in destroying the church in Turkey was invented by a Christian (Christians are the once strategizing for Muslims in Nigeria) He categorically said the APC is a party to watch carefully, saying the APC has hired the campaign manager of Barack Obama to strategize for them saying when he came to Nigeria he needed someone to interface for him the person he employed was a pastor, so power could be handed over to a party (APC)with all purpose and intent is an Islamic brotherhood. Pastor Bosun also hinted that Nigerians core problem is from the Nigerian constitution saying it’s a problem of dual ideology within the Nigeria constitution .said sharia was mentioned 73times in the Nigeria constitution, Islam was mentioned 28times, grand cadi 54times & Muslim 40 times in the Nigeria constitution 1999, saying there was no mention of Christians in the Nigeria’s constitution, no mention of the bible, no single mention of Christ, no single mention of church. Saying constitutionally that Nigeria is an Islamic state instead of a circular state. Saying it hasn’t been fully enforced because they haven’t captured the south west. But recently there has been a hand shake between the North West and south west with the disguise of a political party (APC). He also said that the leadership structure of the APC should be looked into siting examples saying their; National leader west: Muslim National leader south: Muslim National chairman: Muslim Deputy national chairman: Muslim National secretary: Muslim Deputy national secretary: Muslim National publicity secretary: Muslim National treasurer: Muslim National financial secretary: Muslim National youth leader: Muslim Women leader: Muslim Legal adviser: Muslim Saying who ever votes APC is digging the grave of the Nigeria church with his or her thumb. Saying that APC has an Islamic agenda for Nigeria, Christians must stand and bring back Goodluck on the Feb 14th elections. Hinting that in 1983 IOC had a strategy meeting in London with the aim of islamatizing Africa, in that meeting they produced a 322 paged document, 126 pages were focused on Nigeria identifying Nigeria a key nation to be captured saying the south west should stand and resist the APC Islamic agenda for Nigeria under the disguise of politics. Also made mention of rivers state saying they are also interested in the oil and gas of the nation saying that’s why they are also pulling weight in rivers state. Saying if Buhari wins 2015, Christianity is looked up for the next hundred years and Christianity wouldn’t be passed to our children said the issue is not if Goodluck Jonathan is performing or not, saying Goodluck is 100% successful, he is there for a purpose to rebuild the foundation of Nigeria. IOC strategy on how to capture Nigeria Their plan he said: SOUTH EAST, They appear formidable but they Christianity is merchandised. It can be bought and sold. If they see sufficient money the Ibo man would drop the bible and pick up the Koran. It has started happening as religious leaders from the east are already pushing for the Islamic brotherhood under disguise of APC. Power of money. SOUTH WEST, Both Islam and Christianity are superficial, making both similar in the west. Aim is to colonize all the Christians in the south west. Make them betray their self to instigate mistrust in the church and finally embrace the Islamic brother hood (APC) SOUTH SOUTH, Train them in Islamic countries convert them and return them to push the message of Islam in the south. they are achieving it gradually, Alahaji Asari Dokumbo was their failed first experiment he said, he also emphasized the church must raise disciples instead of billionaires saying the church should be galvanized in righteous actions, pray and fast for the church and also stated the Goodluck should be given the mandate of Christians to avert the hideous plans of Islamic brotherhood under the APC disguise. And true Christians who want the existence and continuity of the Nigeria church should please spread this message saying information is power. NOTE FOR READERS: BEWARE: Abuja Declaration Has Been Edited Apparently, as a result of the growing awareness amongst Christians of the evil planned by the Muslims against the Church, the Muslims went online to edit and distort the information on the Abuja Declaration of 1989. The information on Wikipedia was edited on Monday 21st July, 2014 by one Greg Abdul. Their battle plan detailing the plot behind the current Boko Haram insurgency and other forms of political manipulations by the Muslims in the country, was completely removed!

Fvck off with this copy and paste crap.ediot.

Am a christian
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by simo4real(m): 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
tongue tongue tongue

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
Buhatron... Defender of the masses

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by sampeyo: 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:
Our incoming President is a man of impeccable integrity and credibility. Respected by local and global leaders. May his government bring peace, progress, development, unity and Prosperity. God Bless Muhammadu Buhari!! God bless Nigerians

Sory guy u are highly disappointd bc GMB will never smell that seat iJN Amen. Buhar a man of furgery

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by Nogen: 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
afbstrategies:

My grandpa is no longer alive, when i visit him and find out from him. Basket mouth!

fixed
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by Richard6(m): 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nogen:
Kerry must have worn ear telescope or sound magnifier.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by Nogen: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
Richard6:

Kerry must have worn ear telescope or sound magnifier.

Abi? Been wondering how he could cope with his grammar.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
sammyj:
Trust my incoming computer servy president, uploading images of his team meeting with American secretary of state. Its beat my deep imagination if the clueless Phd holder could even accessed his Histogram page without the aid of any of his Special this and PA's talk less of uploading images on it. Ride on TEAM GMB, Vote wise.

Click likes for GMB

Click share for PEG sorry GEJ
oga which one be histogram?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by ajufinz(m): 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
APC proclaims a change we all desire and dream. However, as young Nigerians, we cannot be fooled by those professing this 'change'. The Change they offer promises no progress for Nigeria.

Come to the North and see the massive voters registration going on, mostly for under age voters, the increased name calling (Labelling) of Non-APC supports or Neutrals as 'infidels'.

The Change we hear here in Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, etc. is :
Christian (Infidel) GEJ to Moslem GMB;
PDP (Thieves) to APC (Who'll make the loot go round);
Minority Rule to Majority Rule

This is Not the Change~ Progress Young Nigerians need, our Future is not in this PDP or APC...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by richardomoko: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
Who is the APC presidential candidate here?you can see that the Godfather of the APC does not Buhari to act alone in a meeting supposedly between the US secretary of state and the President of Nigeria and a pretender.
arewatech:
GMB and Team meets the US Secretary of States. The general uploaded the picture on Instagram an captioned it "GMB is presently meeting with the United States Secretary of State, John Kerry. #Change #GMB15 #ThisIsBuhari"

Source: http://instagram.com/p/ySBeslhFji/

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by Yinkstar(m): 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
U see ur stupidity is a measure of d level u nd ur clueless president breath simple
Daniel058:
Good.... How I wish He understands BUHARI' S ENGLISH . the man (BUHARI) should stop embarrassing this great nation... cool... He too dey tell lie cool
Daniel058:
Good.... How I wish He understands BUHARI' S ENGLISH . the man (BUHARI) should stop embarrassing this great nation... cool... He too dey tell lie cool
Daniel058:
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by Daniel058(m): 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
Yinkstar:
U see ur stupidity is a measure of d level u nd ur clueless president breath simple[color=#990000][/color]
for your mind eh u b JAMES BOND,??
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by richardomoko: 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
You are just deceiving yourself. What the picture shows is that Tinubu does not trust Buhari to act alone. In a meeting the US secretary is supposed to have with the President of Nigeria GEJ and a pretender Buhari. Tinubu has to make sure he teleguides Buhari on what and how to say it. ote author=jaybe post=30128945]

You are just realizing? welcome!

The whole sane world is tired of GEJ phd(otuoke), clueless. He is an embarrassment of the highest order to humanity in general, and leadership in particular, and PHD holders in intellectualism.

Its a pity we have a deliberately confused and ignorant people who have willfully decided to ignore reality and are blindly following the corrupt beneficiaries of the gej government, for different parochial reasons (such as religion, ethnicity, regionalism, political party, ...) in shouting gej, gej. and shouting buhari this, buhari that, without checking the facts on ground.

any person, organization, nation, country, that supports Buhari for the presidency today actually loves Nigeria, and loves the progress of Nigerians. USA is among and they don't disguise it.
[/quote]
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by richardomoko: 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
Captain okpoko u mean defender of islamic state. Are u sure he doesn't have links to boko haram that's why they wanted him to be their mouth piece, else it's the smartest way to fully islamize Nigeria. That maybe the reason they erroneously truncated the musli-muslim ticket without knowing that they had exposed their game plan.
danjumakolo:
Buhatron... Defender of the masses
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
terrorist group
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by sampeyo: 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
edgyslim:

Am a christian

Short ur dirty buka carvity. Useles men don't here world idiot
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by Frankiss44(m): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
adeA1:
New set of dignitery to occupu Aso Villa

Now I understand why you are supporting Buhari
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
edgyslim:

Am a christian

LETTER FROM SHEHU SHAGARI TO BUHARI
My moslem brother,you truncated democracy with a dastardly coup and took away power from me..You made me to suffer,and you

took away my opportunity to RULE Nigeria. You said you do not want democracy in Nigeria.. The same democracy you truncated,

you are fighting hard to get with desperation and diabolical power..Buhari, you will suffer hard in the hand of Tinubu, who

will use and dump you as he did to Nehu Ribadu..2011 you cried publicly when you lost election,and you made provocative

statements that you will make Nigeria ungovernable for pres'Jonathan, which erupted into post election violence, that

brought Boko Haram into existence, over 500 innocent Nigerians died instantly,their blood is still crying for vengeance on

your head. Buhari, you will never rule Nigeria again..«««Please forward this letter to others until it gets into the mail

box of Buhari»»»

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG / FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE / Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.