Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,937 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Why This Sudden Romance Between GEJ And Bishop Oyedepo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why This Sudden Romance Between GEJ And Bishop Oyedepo (991 Views)

Why This Sudden Regret For Voting Buhari? / Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why This Sudden Romance Between GEJ And Bishop Oyedepo by drsteroid(m): 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
Lately, there has been a sudden romance between Goodluck Jonathan and Bishop Oyedepo. President Jonathan has been using the highly respected preacher and man of God 2 draw unnecessary attentions in his desperation 2 remain as the President come may 29.
Livingfaith worldwide ministry (winners) has been in existed for over 15 years,why is it that it is really this period he is more interested in the congregation and the head of the church. My assumption is that he has done his mathematics,and he believes since the church has a congregation of large number of members, he can be rest assured of nothing less than close five million votes from the church as most winner members have undoubting respect for Papa Oyedepo. I believe the president is only interested in the political gain he is goin to get from this romance.. I pray he will remember that livingfaith still exists if eventually he wins 4rm this seemingly slim chances of his.. To me this is just Politics at work and every Nigerian needs to be wary of his move..since there is no more empty propangada against apc,the best way of getting Nigerians votes will be to do his homework well. I pray 4 a peaceful Election and Godsent leader..God bless Nigerians and the Federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Why This Sudden Romance Between GEJ And Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
Dickdastardly
What's your say on this?
Re: Why This Sudden Romance Between GEJ And Bishop Oyedepo by drsteroid(m): 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
krall:
Dickdastardly
What's your say on this?
change is inevitable @ this time. Nigerians want change and Febuhari 14 will attest to this
Re: Why This Sudden Romance Between GEJ And Bishop Oyedepo by DickDastardly(m): 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
krall:
Dickdastardly
What's your say on this?
Errrm, first and foremost i want to make it very clear to the Op that freedom of association is open to all citizens of this contraption called Nigeria. The last time i checked, Bishop Oyedepo is a law abiding citizen. So why the unhealthy insinuation by the Op.
Has Buhari not been hobnobing with Adeboye? I see, Op is scared GEJ will counter the votes Buhari will get from RCCG with that of WINNERs. Well whats good for the goose is also good for the gander. So i say, All is fair in politics. Game on GEJ! cool

Btw, Krall, you've been scarce o, abi na the bans dey make u stay in line this days grin
Re: Why This Sudden Romance Between GEJ And Bishop Oyedepo by Kakpos: 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
The man is a deceiver
Re: Why This Sudden Romance Between GEJ And Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
DickDastardly:

Errrm, first and foremost i want to make it very clear to the Op that freedom of association is open to all citizens of this contraption called Nigeria. The last time i checked, Bishop Oyedepo is a law abiding citizen. So why the unhealthy insinuation by the Op.
Has Buhari not been hobnobing with Adeboye? I see, Op is scared GEJ will counter the votes Buhari will get from RCCG with that of WINNERs. Well whats good for the goose is also good for the gander. So i say, All is fair in politics. Game on GEJ! cool

Btw, Krall, you've been scarce o, abi na the bans dey make u stay in line this days grin
no bans oo. Am only keeping it low.
Re: Why This Sudden Romance Between GEJ And Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Op, are u high on chloroquine?
#JustAQuestion!

1 Like

Re: Why This Sudden Romance Between GEJ And Bishop Oyedepo by SweetJoystick(m): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
Adeboye surely isn't supporting him this time around, so he needs a pastor with national/international reach to win votes for him like 2011. Nigerians are wiser now, we won't fall any gimmicks grin
Re: Why This Sudden Romance Between GEJ And Bishop Oyedepo by redcliff: 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
drsteroid:
Lately, there has been a sudden romance between Goodluck Jonathan and Bishop Oyedepo. President Jonathan has been using the highly respected preacher and man of God 2 draw unnecessary attentions in his desperation 2 remain as the President come may 29.
Livingfaith worldwide ministry (winners) has been in existed for over 15 years,why is it that it is really this period he is more interested in the congregation and the head of the church. My assumption is that he has done his mathematics,and he believes since the church has a congregation of large number of members, he can be rest assured of nothing less than close five million votes from the church as most winner members have undoubting respect for Papa Oyedepo. I believe the president is only interested in the political gain he is goin to get from this romance.. I pray he will remember that livingfaith still exists if eventually he wins 4rm this seemingly slim chances of his.. To me this is just Politics at work and every Nigerian needs to be wary of his move..since there is no more empty propangada against apc,the best way of getting Nigerians votes will be to do his homework well. I pray 4 a peaceful Election and Godsent leader..God bless Nigerians and the Federal republic of Nigeria.

5million votes? From where na... you got to be honestly kidding me
Re: Why This Sudden Romance Between GEJ And Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
ALL YOU EVIL SPIRITS FROM THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD OF NIGERIA (AKA APC) SHOULD SHUT UP.

WHEN SLOWPOKS LIKE YOU TOOK TO SOCIAL MEDIA ANNOUNCING AND CELEBRATING ADEBOYE'S ENDORSEMENT OF APC AND THE BOKOHARAM GENERAL BUHARI YOU DID NOT SEE ANYTHING WRÖNG RIGHT? WHY COMPLAINING NOW?
Re: Why This Sudden Romance Between GEJ And Bishop Oyedepo by nelsonoba: 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
drsteroid:

Brief History of APC and hypocrisy

Buhari visits Adeboye = It is ok

Goodluck visits Oyedepo = They cry foul!

Buhari parleys and associates with Pastors Tunde Bakare & Yemi Osinbajo = It is ok

Goodluck parleys and associates with Ayo Oritsejafor = They cry foul!

Buhari scraps Lagos rail project in the 1980s = It is ok

Goodluck revamps the rail sector and buys new trains = They complain the trains are not as beautiful as the ones in Dubai & South Africa!

Buhari is sponsored by some of the most corrupt politicians in the likes of Tinubu, Amaechi & Atiku = It is ok

Goodluck hired Stella Oduah who did a great job on revamping our airports, but misappropriates N255million on 2 armoured vehicles = They cry foul!

Buhari cannot simply tender a certified copy of his secondary school certificate to fulfil his constitutional obligation = It is ok

Stella Oduah has secondary school certificate but some people have doubts about her Masters' Degree certificate = They cry She must be sacked because somebody without a verified and authentic certificate cannot be given such a Government position!

Allegations are made against Buhari on the missing $2.8billion during under his tenure as head of Petroleum Ministry during Obasanjo's military regime = They sweep it under the carpet

Allegations are made against NNPC on some unremitted $10billion to the Federation Account under Goodluck Administration = They cry foul and say no administration had been as corrupt as GEJ's!

APC = Deceit & Hypocrisy

Buhari promising to create 3million jobs every year and also stabilize global oil price.......how?!!! He must have a magic wand with which he performs such feats!

I pity Nigerian youths who cannot read between the lines to decipher that a man who surrounds himself with the most corrupt politicians as his sponsors cannot fight corruption!

I pity Nigerian youths who can't easily figure out that a man who claims he will stabilize global oil price is a man who has no clue about how to run an economy! Oil prices are determined by simple demand and supply factors around the world, and not by any country's President!

I pity Nigerian youths who can't read between the lines when a man who is accused of not having a certificate cannot simply present a copy of his original certificate to settle the controversy. Obama was accused of not being born in America and he simply tendered his birth certificate to put the case to rest!

(1) (Reply)

Election 2015: Why The Military Is Afraid Of Buhari / Never Again ! - Share This To Support Your Country's Army / Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To The APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.