Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:10 PM

The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. (73648 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago / Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers / Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by Reference(m): 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
sirajdinsaudi:
Given me a clip to believe what u say.Outcome of the meeting he did with Jonathan is manifesting. Let him stop heating up already heated politics. God bless Nigeria.

If you are feeling the heat it is your business. No one in that church is heating anything up. That man is not interested in your politics. He is interested in his flock and the things that threaten them he will confront. Stop dragging the church into your political mud pits.

1 Like

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by cashkid: 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
Kakpos:
WAHT HAPPEN TO THE HOUSE OF ELI, HOPHINE, AND PHINEHAS WILL SOON HAPPEN TO THEM BOTH OYEDEPO AND GOODLUCK WILL SOON BE DISGRACED THE GLORY OF GOD HAS DEPARTED(ICHABOD) FROM SO CALLED MEN OF GOD, MR OYEDEPO DOES NOT SEE INJUSTICE, POVERTY, UNNEMPLOYEMENT TO TELL PRESIDENT IS CAUSING PEOPLE THAT OPPOSE OPPRESSIONS WAIT TILL FBE14 WHEN YOU AND YOUR PRESIDENT WILL BE DISGRACED!

God will bless you, i swear i really felt sad, dont know wat our religious houses are turning into these days.So Oyedepo too found it hard to tell the president the bitter truth about the state of the nation?

1 Like

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by NextIG(m): 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
omenka:
What rubbish is this on the fp?? Why should we accept this when the is no video or audio to back it up??
Was there a Video or Audio evidence from the other useless thread that lied against the man of God? Someone who attended the service live is reporting to you the true nature of things, but here you are in your ready made evil mind asking for electronic evidence. You readily believed the first report blindly without any documentary evidence but outrightly rejecting another counter report because it deflected your hope of accusing the Bishop. How gullible are we in this country? Make you direct your request to the Church now.

4 Likes

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by lisimmo(m): 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
PollNaija Opinion Poll

See how Jonathan is rated on security in the screen shot below.

To participate in the poll and many others download and install PollNaija app on Android at www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by soludo93(m): 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
Result forgers in their desperate zeal to seize power are already contending with the real man of God. Hell is already open to swallow them this year.

1 Like

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by mrkings84(m): 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
NextIG:
I listened to the Bishop's welcome address, prayers and message during the 3rd service which the President attends via Domi Radio, there was nothing like "Gates of Hell against Goodluk's opposition". This is pure lie against the Person of the Bishop. Whoever concocted that lie and even open a thread with it, shall surely experience the judgement that befell 52 children who mocked Prophet Elisha.
AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by philips70(m): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mekateka:
your problem is inability to read and comprehend properly because you are blinded by hatred. Bishop said enemies of Nigeria and not enemies of GEJ. well i guess you are one of the enemies of Nigeria that is why you are pained.

How can you prove to us your tale is exactly what the Bishop said and not the first account that went viral? How can you prove you are not just doing damage control either as a PDP agent or a mouthpiece of your beloved Bishop? Why do we have to take your words to the bank as against the words of the others who said otherwise? I do not jump to conclusions to condemn or support but I need answers please.

I will also like to know if the story some days ago that the Bishop led some pastors to Abuja to canvass support for GEJ in a bid to counter the effects of Prof Osinbajo on Christians is also a propaganda by the APC even with all the evidences from junior pastors that attended. If this was true what is the big deal if the same Bishop actually made the peddled rumour?

What do you make of the words below from the Bishop as extract from a Youtube video?

“God has anointed me to lead a revolution against Islamic jihadists,” Oyedepo is seen heatedly shouting to his congregation in the YouTube clip. “If you catch anyone that looks like them – kill him! Kill him and pull out his neck. I will spill his blood on the ground. What nonsense!”

“What Islamic demons,” the influential cleric continued, his entire message interspersed with loud ‘praying in tongues’. “If Nigeria waits for the church to rise, Nigeria will disappear as a nation. You mean government cannot protect people? What a mess… Even the president said they (Boko Haram) have infiltrated his government. To do what? Must the North continue to rule? What devils!”

2 Likes

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by Frankiss44(m): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
redcliff:

Can you and your pastor hear yourselves? If you are not supporting jonathan then it automatically makes you an opposition..you should understand that everybody would never support jonathan and the constitution allows anybody who is interested to vie for a post to go ahead provided he is elgibile to do so.. now so if i am vying for presidency just like gmb is, then i am an opposition, does that imply that the gates of hell would be open against me?

Sorry to say but oyedepo goofed on this one

E go hard you oh

1 Like

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by sirajdinsaudi: 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
Reference:

If you are feeling the heat it is your business. No one in that church is heating anything up. That man is not interested in your politics. He is interested in his flock and the things that threaten them he will confront. Stop dragging the church into your political mud pits.
A pastor with dignity will not go into a secret meeting because of the opposition. Mind you I'm not a politician but a public analyst who love his country.

1 Like

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by sanmibukunmi: 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
creamylicious:
100 kisses 4 u... If jona is in d church and he mentioned opposing that's d simple answer to the question. Well oyedepo na just 1 vote. I know some of his members would still vote buhari
you see your brainhe said this on friday when jonathan wasnt even ther....and more so he said all those who oppose to the peace of Nigeria>>>read well peace of Nigeria.. when they say peace is buhari/osibanjo against peace? those dt are against peace are the likes of boko haram and asari dokubo dt has been raining fire from his mouth/. saying that nigeria will not kno peace if jona doesnt get elected agai....the bishop is trying to ,let you know dt he doesnt care whom it may be, christian or muslim if you dont want peace to rein in Nigeria then you shoulg go straight to hell...........it is only a Nigerian youth dt will allow his political or religious or even ethnic affiliations to blind his sense of reasoning...chai we have a long way to go in this country embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by buchibrand(m): 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
1. if you want to know the Truth, go get the audio or video CD from the Church(it should be available).

2. If he said those opposing and Enemies of Nigeria, he could mean:
A.Boko Haram
B.those who never want Nigeria to get the necessary weapons to fight insurgency and
C. those supporting and funding Boko Haram.

Please be careful when you say evil against men of God(Pastor, Prophet, Imam,etc) coz those who did against Moses/Musa paid with their life.

I respect the anointing of God on that man's life, yet am not a member of his church.

4 Likes

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by Frankiss44(m): 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
usibengate:
Is Rev. Dr. David Oyedikpo a man of businessman, politician, propergandist or government agency extention? Mean no harm, Just being inquisitive though.

You are not being inquisitive..

You are just stupid

2 Likes

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by sanmibukunmi: 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
sirajdinsaudi:
A pastor with dignity will not go into a secret meeting because of the opposition. Mind you I'm not a politician but a public analyst who love his country.
he went into a secret meeting with other pastors but still yet only his name was mentioned abi who are the other pastors in that meeeting and what church were dey representing? why was it only oyedepo and winners church dt was mentioned?make uba dey try think now sad

3 Likes

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by Benfaco: 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Thanks for clearing the air
Evil thrives if good men does nothing
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by Mekateka: 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
philips70:

How can you prove to us your tale is exactly what the Bishop said and not the first account that went viral? How can you prove you are not just doing damage control either as a PDP agent or a mouthpiece of your beloved Bishop? Why do we have to take your words to the bank as against the words of the others who said otherwise? I do not jump to conclusions to condemn or support but I need answers please.

I will also like to know if the story some days ago that the Bishop led some pastors to Abuja to canvass support for GEJ in a bid to counter the effects of Prof Osinbajo on Christians is also a propaganda by the APC even with all the evidences from junior pastors that attended. If this was true what is the big deal if the same Bishop actually made the peddled rumour?

What do you make of the words below from the Bishop as extract from a Youtube video?

“God has anointed me to lead a revolution against Islamic jihadists,” Oyedepo is seen heatedly shouting to his congregation in the YouTube clip. “If you catch anyone that looks like them – kill him! Kill him and pull out his neck. I will spill his blood on the ground. What nonsense!”

“What Islamic demons,” the influential cleric continued, his entire message interspersed with loud ‘praying in tongues’. “If Nigeria waits for the church to rise, Nigeria will disappear as a nation. You mean government cannot protect people? What a mess… Even the president said they (Boko Haram) have infiltrated his government. To do what? Must the North continue to rule? What devils!”
can i see the video where he said all these?
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by Frankiss44(m): 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Alphaoscar:

For your info, I first read the news from facebook and it was posted by one of PDP guys. Blaming it against APC without proper research from your lend more credence to the fact that you are also bias and your story as well may equally not represent the truth of the matter.

"one of the PDP guys indeed"
Bros this your lie nor get bearing
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by udysweet(f): 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
I tire o,I was in that service(3rd) was there when the noise became so much and then we saw on screen that GEJ was arround. Even tho I sat at hope entrance wch somed speaker isn't loud and that I dozed off for a few seconds into the preaching(pardon me I was reacting to cough syrup,loll!) I never at any point heard papa say anything like that,I'm sure. I've argues dis over with a few pple. Infact I said I will buy dis sunday's tape next week in church to play over the service again. Even GEJ ddnt say anythin about campaign,he said he came for a prog yday and decided to worship with us today as his office dsnt giv him nuch time to attend. He was very humble in his speech . Let no one spread falshood mbok!
NextIG:
I listened to the Bishop's welcome address, prayers and message during the 3rd service which the President attends via Domi Radio, there was nothing like "Gates of Hell against Goodluk's opposition". This is pure lie against the Person of the Bishop. Whoever concocted that lie and even open a thread with it, shall surely experience the judgement that befell 52 children who mocked Prophet Elisha.

1 Like

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by koboko69: 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
Legacy44:

U really should watch what u say. Never say something u aren't sure of...cos u may b unknowingly heapin curses on urself and future generation

Foolish dumb followers.
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by Ephemmm: 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
[quote authonot tunbaJega post=30129300]

F**k papa... I was there...he dissapointed me with that statement.... [/quote]

If truly you are there and Oyedepo truly said it, may God bless you and your generation more than what anybodyhas ever witnessed in the land of the living. tongue tongue

If you were not there and you said you were there, may you and your generation be enveloped with abject poverty for ever and ever cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by sirajdinsaudi: 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
sanmibukunmi:

he went into a secret meeting with other pastors but still yet only his name was mentioned abi who are the other pastors in that meeeting and what church were dey representing? why was it only oyedepo and winners church dt was mentioned?make uba dey try think now sad
If you can think I will teach you a bit.If Oyedepo is in the mist,no one what to know who else is with him as he is a public figure.
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by shamecurls(m): 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
By Bunmi Awoyemi, Ph.D

Dissecting Bishop Oyedepo's support for GEJ and Sambo's anti-christ outburst against churches and Pastor(Prof.) Osinbajo at the Jigawa State PDP Presidential rally.

I was shocked when a man of God, Bishop David Oyedepo who I respect so much said in his church some days ago that his members should slaughter any one that looks like a terrorist. The key word there is "anyone that looks like." While I am 100% in support of self defense, I abhor tribal profiling and targeting. When this happens, innocent lives are bound to be lost. Then in the 3rd service of his Church on Sunday, January 25, 2015, attended by President Jonathan, my dear Bishop Oyedepo said in a comment directed at President Jonathan “We will open the gates of hell on those who oppose you.When God enthrones you no one can dethrone you”

My Bishop's support of Jonathan is anchored on the false premise that Buhari is planning to Islamize Nigeria. Nothing could be further from the truth. IBB not Buhari registered Nigeria as a member of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC). IBB, Abacha and Abdusalami Abubakar attended OIC meetings. No President of Nigeria has attended OIC meetings in the last 15 years until President Jonathan attended an OIC meeting in late 2014. Buhari never attended any OIC meeting and refused to join the OIC even though he was a military Head of State possessing immense powers. How can the same Buhari now Islamize Nigeria in a democratic setting which has the checks and balances of the National Assembly and the Judiciary?

Is my Bishop aware of what happened a few days ago? At the Presidential campaign rally of GEJ/Sambo in Jigawa state on January 21st, 2015, in the presence of President Jonathan, Vice President Namadi Sambo stated in Hausa : "Buhari ya dauko pastor a matsayin mataimakinsa kunsan coci nawa yake dashi? Yanada coci 5000, don haka karku zabesu. The translation is - "Buhari has selected a pastor as his running mate, do you know how many churches he has? He has 5000 churches, so based on that, don't vote for them".

My Bishop, Sambo used religious sentiments in his attempt to divide the country and incite Muslims against Christians. Sambo also said at the rally that the PDP is the most Islamic Party in Nigeria because nobody can be more Muslim than him. He said that his name is Namadi which is a derivative of Namadina, meaning someone from the Medina in Saudi Arabia. At the Rally in Jigawa State Sambo also stated that he goes for the Hajj every year.

My dear Bishop, in Sambo's determination to whip up religious sentiments and divisions, he stated at the Jigawa state rally that all the security chiefs in the Jonathan administration are Muslims and based on that, those alleging that Jonathan is supportive of Boko Haram are not being fair. He mentioned the names of some key ministers in the Jonathan administration including Defence Minister, Aliyu Gusau, NSA, Sambo Dasuki, Inspector General of Police, Abba whom he emphasized are all Muslims. He also mentioned all the Muslim ministers from Kano, including Aminu Wali, Foreign Affairs Minister and Shekarau, Minister of Education.

Bishop, Sambo then asked if anyone could claim to be more Muslim than him Namadi Sambo. Then he shouted Allahu Akbar (Allah is great several times). To close his speech he recited the AlFatiha, (The Opening, the first seven verses of the Holy Quran, which for Muslims is the Mother of the Book, highly revered by all).

My dear Bishop, Sambo's outburst against Christians and Pastor Osinbajo would not surprise close watchers of political events in Nigeria but it does reconfirm the outcome of late General Azazi thorough and extensive investigation of Boko Haram and in which he concluded that the PDP founded Boko Haram and finances its terrorist activities.

MY ADVISE TO CHRISTIANS WHO RESPECT BISHOP OYEDEPO
To Christians like me who hold Bishop Oyedepo in great esteem this is my advise to you;

Don't let any pastor tell you who to vote for. Does Bishop Oyedepo experience the effects of misgovernance? Bishop is on 24-hr power generators and he does not even know when there is power outage. You bear the brunt of misgovernance daily and you should know that voting GEJ is a guarantee of another 4 years of no electricity, corruption galore and insurgency that will claim more lives and disintegrate Nigeria. Vote based on what you know not on religious or tribal sentiments!

Currently, 70% of the territory of states like Borno, Yobe and Adamawa are under the firm control of Boko Haram. This is the first time this is happening in Nigeria. Boko Haram bombing and genocide has targeted both Christians and Muslims, churches, mosques and schools attended by both Christians and Muslims. Because of Boko Haram's control of about 5% of Nigeria's territory, Nigeria's map has been redrawn.

When a bomb goes off in a market place it does not discriminate between Muslims and Christians. When the village of the Chief of Defense staff close to Mubi was attacked he did not rescue his fellow christian villagers but he airlifted his relatives out of danger and leaving his fellow Christians to be slaughtered by Boko Haram. The "polithievians," "executhieves," "legislooters" and "judishare" officers of Nigeria have only one religion that unites them and that religion is stealing and looting with impunity.

How many of the Pastors that are telling you to vote for Jonathan have children who are unemployed graduates sitting at home; bear the brunt of insecurity; send their children to public school; patronize government hospitals like you do or understand what the members of their religious organizations go through on a daily basis?

Did Bishop Oyedepo speak out when ASUU and ASUP were on strike twice in 4 years thereby leading to the loss of almost 2 years in the academic calender of Universities and Polytechnics?

Did Bishop Oyedepo speak out to condemn the manner in which the almost 300 Chibok girls were kidnapped? Did he condemn the manner in which the President refused to acknowledge that they were kidnapped? Did Bishop Oyedepo condemn the failure of the President to rescue the Chibok girls 9 months after they were kidnapped by the insurgents?

Did Bishop Oyedepo speak out when medical doctors went on strike twice in 4 years leading to the death of millions of Nigerians.

Has Bishop Oyedepo spoken out against the ongoing strike by health workers and judicial workers in Nigeria?

All these strikes have to do with the inability of President Jonathan and the PDP government to abide by industrial agreements signed after extensive bargaining among stake holders and their insensitivity to the plight of Nigerians.

Did Bishop Oyedepo speak out when 16>19, 5>26 and 7>19 in the Governors Forum election, Rivers state house of Assembly and Ekiti State House of Assembly in clear and reckless violation of the 1999 Constitution of Nigeria?

Has Bishop Oyedepo spoken out to condemn the legalized looting of billions of dollars of Nigeria's money taking place under the watch of President Jonathan? Did Bishop Oyedepo speak out to condemn the beating up of a state High Court judge in Ekiti state by the Chief Thug of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose and his gang of thugs?

Did Bishop Oyedepo speak out to condemn the deliberate flouting of court orders by President Jonathan which has become like a recurring decimal in his administration?

Let Pastors like Bishop Oyedepo who don't know what their members are going through or who are unable to feel the pulse of the masses, stick to what they know how to do best which is feeding Chist's sheep as Christ commanded them, but let them stay out of politics. Bishop Oyedepo should not try to influence Christians to vote for a failed President like Jonathan. I urge all Christians to vote their conscience to free themselves from the 16 year bondage of the PDP led administration.

Section 95 (3) of the Electoral Act, states that “places designated for religious worship, police station and public offices shall not be used for political campaigns, rallies and processions or to promote, propagate or attack political parties, candidates, their political ideologies or programmes.”

Let my darling Bishop note that his actions on the pulpit violates this law and as a man of God the scripture expects him to obey the laws of the land. We are to give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's. By Bunmi Awoyemi

3 Likes

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by sanmibukunmi: 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
philips70:

see he made dese statements in 2013 whn boko haram threatened to blow up cannan land.....hr got angry and he reacted. i mean who would take boko harams threat likely. thats why he gave that command that if any one i caught, he should be kileed. tell me why wont i kill any1 dt threatens to kill me

abeg you youths are the future of nigeria, all this have researched criticisms wont take us any where ooooo

2 Likes

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by koboko69: 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
adesinaabiodun:
I pity your life cos I was in church nd attended 3rd service with Mr president! Meanwhile is APC problem of this country or you that wasted 6 solid year in sec schl learning how to interpret simple eng of such manner! Pity your life again all I can say
Ode...the love for your pastor more than God will never let u see the truth. Keep wallowing in poverty while ur pastor keeps feasting on ur offering and our common wealth the government shares to pastoricians. Nonsense
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by sanmibukunmi: 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
sirajdinsaudi:
If you can think I will teach you a bit.If Oyedepo is in the mist,no one what to know who else is with him as he is a public figure.
guess the others are private figure that owns churches but are not worth mentioning abi? you are really thinking grin
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by koboko69: 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
MrDojo:

Bro I'll advise u dnt mock a man of God whether real or nt..becuz its God gon gon d@ will handle yur mata....
Ode...ur man of God is the one one going to hell.
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by olamkas: 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
meforyou1:
Hausa fulani Islamic fundamentalists and terrorists with their ayotolla Kai buhari are the ones opposing peace in nigeria. And we will flood them on Feb 14, let them all go and burn in hell
fullish fellow
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by koboko69: 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mekateka:
because your entire family are MUMU does not mean every one share your trait. it is only endemic in your family

Dunce, its u and ur pastor feasting on ur offering and government money...our money that are mumu. Hell awaits una. Foolish followers.
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
meforyou1:
Hausa fulani Islamic fundamentalists and terrorists with their ayotolla Kai buhari are the ones opposing peace in nigeria. And we will flood them on Feb 14, let them all go and burn in hell
You are just a pathetic ethnic irredentist ! i curse you in the name of Orummila !
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by LadyAmaka(f): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Kakpos:
WAHT HAPPEN TO THE HOUSE OF ELI, HOPHINE, AND PHINEHAS WILL SOON HAPPEN TO THEM BOTH OYEDEPO AND GOODLUCK WILL SOON BE DISGRACED THE GLORY OF GOD HAS DEPARTED(ICHABOD) FROM SO CALLED MEN OF GOD, MR OYEDEPO DOES NOT SEE INJUSTICE, POVERTY, UNNEMPLOYEMENT TO TELL PRESIDENT IS CAUSING PEOPLE THAT OPPOSE OPPRESSIONS WAIT TILL FBE14 WHEN YOU AND YOUR PRESIDENT WILL BE DISGRACED!
It is obvious you are nut upstairs
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by macof(m): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
APShit

Their lies can make the devil step down for Buhari grin

2 Likes

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by macof(m): 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

You are just a pathetic ethnic irredentist ! i curse you in the name of Orummila !
Shut up...you APshit thugs and curses
Orunmila doesn't do curses o jare
E lo joko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG / Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion / Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.