Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Dealing With Wife's Unreasonable Submissions - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dealing With Wife's Unreasonable Submissions (964 Views)

I Need Help And Suggestions In Dealing With A Noisy Neighbour / Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) / Do they Have A Case Or Are They Just Being Unreasonable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With Wife's Unreasonable Submissions by onyekap: 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hi folks! I have this challenge and I feel I should share with like minds for suggestions. Every time I have conflict with my wife, she says somethings that make me feel what on earth will make her say them all be it to score a point, but what pains me is what she says are unreasonable and it pains me so much and some times unbearable.. How can I curtail or handle it?
Re: Dealing With Wife's Unreasonable Submissions by bukatyne(f): 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
Dear OP,

Please give specific examples

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Wife's Unreasonable Submissions by odeku457(m): 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
Yes pls be a lil more specific if you want NLders to help you

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Wife's Unreasonable Submissions by elantraceey(f): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Be more specific
Re: Dealing With Wife's Unreasonable Submissions by Miami11: 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
We are not mindreaders neither are we witnesses so give us more info.
Re: Dealing With Wife's Unreasonable Submissions by bennyrazz: 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
smh
Re: Dealing With Wife's Unreasonable Submissions by onyekap: 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
.....For instance, she is pregnant and gradually getting due for delivery, I travelled out of town for a job, i know her as someone who likes to eat much and somehow tells her to reduce her intake of food, for her good, she feels I am been wicked, doctor exermines her and tells her baby is getting to big in the womb, she somehow relates to me, and I again caution her, women don't like to be blamed. She angry with me that I am selfish.... How am I selfish? I don't know... That kind of problem...
Re: Dealing With Wife's Unreasonable Submissions by mutter(f): 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
Come is there a conspiracy on N/land to portray us women as gluttons who can`t have enough of food sad

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Wife's Unreasonable Submissions by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
You get mind oh, arguing with a pregnant woman, chai she will roll you and eat you oh lol.

There are better loving ways to tell her that than argue with her, buy more of fruits and vegetables, less of processed meats and fish more of fresh ones and local poultr. Sadly a pregnant woman who has cravings hardly acts rationally she can go and hide and eat what she wants to eat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Wife's Unreasonable Submissions by onyekap: 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
I truly trust and appreciate Nairand family! Grateful for your comments.

(1) (Reply)

See Photo: You Came Back From Work And Your Mother In Law Did This Your Baby? / Can The Father-in-law Remarry The Mother Of His Son's Wife / SHOCKING: Mum Throws Baby From Window Of 6th Floor Apartment (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.