Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode (27016 Views)

Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by vicostyle200: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
PRESIDENTIAL Campaign Organisation, PCO of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Sunday, declared as false media report that the Minister of Defence, General Aliyu Gusau said that General Muhammadu Buhari passed his Cambridge/WASCE examination in 1961 and that they attended Katsina College together.

In a statement by the Director of Media and Publicity of PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, the report was part of what he described as opposition propaganda and desperate bid to cover “the wrongdoing of their presidential candidate whose integrity they have so much flaunted.

“It has been brought to our attention that a number of online publications and newspapers have published a false story suggesting that General Aliyu Gusau, the Minister of Defence, has defended General Buhari on the certificate issue and has said that they attended Katsina College together.

“This is pure falsehood and crass disinformation, and it is indicative of the type of shameless desperation and propaganda that the opposition are now indulging in.

“Not only did General Gusau not attend any school with General Buhari or go to Katsina College but he has also never sought to defend or absolve him in the ongoing controversy about his school certificate.

“We urge the Nigerian people to be very wary of the antics of the opposition when it comes to this and virtually all other matters; and, we encourage them to continue to insist that General Buhari should stop clutching at straws and prove that he is the man of integrity that he claims to be by producing his school certificate.

“Anything less than that is simply unacceptable and all the filthy lies, tricks and dirty tactics in the world cannot help him.”

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/gusau-did-not-attend-katsina-college-with-buhari-fani-kayode/200097/

http://naijafussion..com/2015/01/gusau-did-not-attend-katsina-college.html

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by motherlode: 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
Who is FFK? undecided

61 Likes

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by sirajdinsaudi: 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
This same guy has started stepping on his brain again?When will he remember his children hate him for that?I pity your children life,the same things your father did till his death.Omo ale jatijati.When you are tired of Buhari,go and die

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by sammyyoung2(m): 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
GMB I know...........but who is GEJ - Obama

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by Juliaann(f): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
motherlode:
Who is FFK? undecided
APC nightmaretongue

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by tit(f): 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
Juliaann:
APC nightmaretongue

the pussy should have named gusau's secondary school.

20 Likes

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by RichDad1(m): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
motherlode:
Who is FFK? undecided
A smart Boy that sings for you whenever you give him food. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

137 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by annibro(f): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
Only T.B Joshua's deliverance can liberate dis man.... Smh

24 Likes

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by BERNIMOORE: 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
motherlode:
Who is FFK? undecided
do you admire his boldness? Yes or no

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by Donmarrius: 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
APC and their Mr.Clean,are in for a deep pooh!.Did anybody notice,since this 'satipicate' saga erupted vocanically,APC and their criminal presidential candidate doesn't wool Nigerians eyes anymore,with 'kwaraption' campaign strategy,because Nigerians knows which party truly house those that has at one point or the othdr ruined Nigeria,but now claiming saints,by merely changing party.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
FFK....

Is General Gusau now deaf...dumb or in a position that he cannot come out to denounce this himself....

Who the hell is the shameless FFK?

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by Donmarrius: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
vicostyle200:
PRESIDENTIAL Campaign Organisation, PCO of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Sunday, declared as false media report that the Minister of Defence, General Aliyu Gusau said that General Muhammadu Buhari passed his Cambridge/WASCE examination in 1961 and that they attended Katsina College together.
In a statement by the Director of Media and Publicity of PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, the report was part of what he described as opposition propaganda and desperate bid to cover “the wrongdoing of their presidential candidate whose integrity they have so much flaunted.

“It has been brought to our attention that a number of online publications and newspapers have published a false story suggesting that General Aliyu Gusau, the Minister of Defence, has defended General Buhari on the certificate issue and has said that they attended Katsina College together.
“This is pure falsehood and crass disinformation, and it is indicative of the type of shameless desperation and propaganda that the opposition are now indulging in.

“Not only did General Gusau not attend any school with General Buhari or go to Katsina College but he has also never sought to defend or absolve him in the ongoing controversy about his school certificate.
“We urge the Nigerian people to be very wary of the antics of the opposition when it comes to this and virtually all other matters; and, we encourage them to continue to insist that General Buhari should stop clutching at straws and prove that he is the man of integrity that he claims to be by producing his school certificate.
“Anything less than that is simply unacceptable and all the filthy lies, tricks and dirty tactics in the world cannot help him.”
http://naijafussion..com/2015/01/gusau-did-not-attend-katsina-college.html
This burden is too much for Buhari. Mr.integrity,show your certificate.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by Donmarrius: 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
motherlode:
Who is FFK? undecided
Try and check the list of women he slept with,if you are his son,so far you don't know your father again.

10 Likes

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by motherlode: 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
RichDad1:

A smart Boy that sings for you whenever you give him food. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
is he a dog?!.

15 Likes

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by motherlode: 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
Donmarrius:
Try and check the list of women he slept with,if you are his son,so far you don't know your father again.
my father does not fornicate and I don't pray to have FFK as a father cuz he is a disgrace. shocked is he a dog?!.

12 Likes

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by Donmarrius: 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
motherlode:

my father does not fornicate and I don't pray to have FFK as a father cuz he is a disgrace. shocked is he a dog?!.
Can you swear Amadioha on his behalf?.
FKK told me something about you,but don't worry,we wont talk about it here,meet me the usual place,you will thank me that i did.But you must promise me,that you wont kill your mumsy after that,and you wont tell your dad.

7 Likes

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by Alphaoscar: 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ffk should just shut up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by Alphaoscar: 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ff who?

1 Like

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by Artless360(m): 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
Yeye dey smell
Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by PenSniper: 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
motherlode:
Who is FFK? undecided

Buhari/APC albatross and nemesis.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Juliaann:
APC nightmaretongue
No, a troll sweetie..angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by motherlode: 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
Donmarrius:
Can you swear Amadioha on his behalf?.
FKK told me something about you,but don't worry,we wont talk about it here,meet me the usual place,you will thank me that i did.But you must promise me,that you wont kill your mumsy after that,and you wont tell your dad.
hope you are not one of many that needs to be taken to Yaba Left sha!

7 Likes

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by PenSniper: 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
Artless360:
Yeye dey smell

On Buhari's ambition.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by cachal: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
A man that boast about women he slept with... is not a man, and should not be taken serious...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by cachal: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
A man that boast about women he slept with... is not a man, and should not be taken serious...

8 Likes

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by owobokiri(m): 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
So who created and skillfully inserted the Gasua/katsina college/buharis classmate story into the discuss ? Is the party of 'change' this 'sophisticated' in the art of 'progressive' forgery? Who are these people?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by orimsamsam(m): 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
Some should save nigeria 4rm national disgrace and call bianca to keep ffk busy

5 Likes

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by Juliaann(f): 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
No, a troll sweetie..angry
You gotta admit the fact the guy have been giving APC headache since 1960

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by Jesusloveyou: 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
Donmarrius:
This burden is too much for Buhari. Mr.integrity,show your certificate.
hahahahaha,gej is even confuse,pls gej should show us his fake phd certificate without thesis.

5 Likes

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Juliaann:
he's a nuisance and a waste of time! And a comic relief only doing d bidding of his master..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by Jesusloveyou: 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
Juliaann:
headache ke,he don't even know what he is saying,he that forge buhari health report,u would soon found urself in jail.and ur oga have fake phd certificate without thesis.

9 Likes

Re: Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode by okon11: 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
He who pays the piper dictates the tune...

Buhari’s Certificate: Katsina College Principal Not Dead - Police
Source: e reporter.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/2791-buhari-s-certificate-katsina-college-principal-not-dead-police

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) / A Picture Of Buhari In 1977 / High Court Benin Bad Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.