Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,527 members, 7,801,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

An Interview Between A Kenya Immigrant And The Consultant At The Embassy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / An Interview Between A Kenya Immigrant And The Consultant At The Embassy (1117 Views)

When Gtbank Finally Calls You For An Interview (photo) / Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? / Hilarious Exchange Between A Kenyan Immigrant And An Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Interview Between A Kenya Immigrant And The Consultant At The Embassy by Pweetyradiance(f): 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
Thought I should share this joke with u, to end your day with a smile, read and laugh your teeth out. Hope this joke makes you smile. happy sunday and Election in place of valentine in advance.

OFFICER:- what is your name?

MUZO:- M.P sir

OFFICER:- In full please

MUZO:- Muzo Phiri

OFFICER:- your father's name?

MUZO:- M.P sir

OFFICER:- what does that mean?

MUZO:- Melvin Phiri

OFFICER:- your native place?

MUZO: M.P sir

OFFICER:- what's that?

MUZO:- Muchinga Province

OFFICER:- what is your qualification?

MUZO:- M.P

OFFICER:- (angry) what is thaat?!!!

MUZO:- Mathematics Professor

OFFICER:- so why do you need a job?

MUZO:- it is because of M.P sir

OFFICER: meaning?

MUZO:- Money Problems

OFFICER:- would you explain yourself and stop wasting my time? What's your personality like?

MUZO: MP sir.

OFFICER: and what is that?
MUZO:- Marvelous Personality

OFFICER:- I see... I will get back to you.

MUZO:- sir, how was M.P sir?

OFFICER:- and what's that again?

MUZO:- My Performance.

OFFICER:- I think u are an M.P

MUZO:- m.e.a.n.i.n.g?

OFFICER:- Mental Patient!!!

Don't laugh alone. Send it to those u desire to put smile on their faces. God bless you

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows The Answer To This Brain Teaser? / Mad Or Crazy??? / See What They Did To Governor Adams Oshiomhole!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.