Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Who Should I Vote For Apc Or Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Should I Vote For Apc Or Pdp (800 Views)

2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? / Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? / Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should I Vote For Apc Or Pdp by Parasitic(m): 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hello, I am an eligible voter with valid pvc. I am seriously apolitical same with my family. I have followed the frenzy of political campaigns and having listened to the two major political parties i'm still not convinced on who to vote for. All I see is two parties with similar behaviour and antecedents. Same political actors who only protect or secure their selfish interest else where the platform is not favourable they cross carpet to the other opposition party. The internet is agog with lies, propaganda, campaign of calumny, insults flowing from the two major parties.

Sincerely, I have not decided on who to vote for, likewise members of my immediate family. I have the powers to influence members of my family to vote for either apc or pdp.

Should I go on and exercise my franchise or should I engage in apathy?

someone should convince on which party to vote for at the presidential level. Shalom.
Re: Who Should I Vote For Apc Or Pdp by henrysophy: 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
The best place to vote is PDP, GEJ is out to transform nigeria to a better country, peaceful home. GEJ is young and healthy but at the other side he is too old and not sure he can be able to handle nigeria. PDP for Life
Parasitic:
Hello, I am an eligible voter with valid pvc. I am seriously apolitical same with my family. I have followed the frenzy of political campaigns and having listened to the two major political parties i'm still not convinced on who to vote for. All I see is two parties with similar behaviour and antecedents. Same political actors who only protect or secure their selfish interest else where the platform is not favourable they cross carpet to the other opposition party. The internet is agog with lies, propaganda, campaign of calumny, insults flowing from the two major parties.

Sincerely, I have not decided on who to vote for, likewise members of my immediate family. I have the powers to influence members of my family to vote for either apc or pdp.

Should I go on and exercise my franchise or should I engage in apathy?

someone should convince on which party to vote for at the presidential level. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Vote For Apc Or Pdp by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
Your vote is your right. A right that should be exercised out of your own conviction. If you are not sure who to vote, then stay at home. You could end up doing something regrettable with that vote.

Votes are beginning to count, use your's wisely.
Re: Who Should I Vote For Apc Or Pdp by Dannyset(m): 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
First, its good u hav gotten ur PVC.
Second, u shouldn't say ur not voting. It doesn't speak well of an educated fellow. With that one vote of urs, u can effect a CHANGE. Now to make a choice, I beg u to critically and logically assess what the PDP has done for Nigeria for over 16yrs, and also look at how it has even become worst under the present govt. I want u to look at the person of General Buhari and his Vice of Prof. Osinbajo(a SAN and a Pastor). Even Jonathan agreed that Buhari is not corrupt. And corruption is the order of the day in Nigeria. Let me beg u to vote for CHANGE(APC).
Re: Who Should I Vote For Apc Or Pdp by reporter1: 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
The choice is simple.

If you are pleased with the current state of Nigeria, vote GEJ. However, if you are not satisfied with the current state, vote GMB.

Areas to consider:
Security --Has Nigeria being properly secured in the last years? Is BH menance curtailed?
Economy -- Has the economy improved? Are there jobs for our teeming youth population?
Infrastructure: What has the current government done in terms of road infrastructure, energy -particularly electricity.
Corruption: Has the current government curbed corruption to a tolerable level or is looting still the other of the day?

Shun religious and tribal affiliations. Vote for who will look after you and your future generation.

Best wishes!
Re: Who Should I Vote For Apc Or Pdp by Deiok(m): 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Dannyset:
First, its good u hav gotten ur PVC.
Second, u shouldn't say ur not voting. It doesn't speak well of an educated fellow. With that one vote of urs, u can effect a CHANGE. Now to make a choice, I beg u to critically and logically assess what the PDP has done for Nigeria for over 16yrs, and also look at how it has even become worst under the present govt. I want u to look at the person of General Buhari and his Vice of Prof. Osinbajo(a SAN and a Pastor). Even Jonathan agreed that Buhari is not corrupt. And corruption is the order of the day in Nigeria. Let me beg u to vote for CHANGE(APC).
Seconded.
Re: Who Should I Vote For Apc Or Pdp by stanech: 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
change can come in two ways either a change for the better or a change from good to bad.

don't just rush to vote because you want change look at the people offering that change and check if they are qualified or capable of bringing that change

I have looked carefully so I decided to stay with the pdp

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Vote For Apc Or Pdp by bigmo1(m): 11:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
My fellow countryman, I won't tell you who to vote for but I will tell you the verdict from around the world:
"Jonathan is an irresponsible leader"- Malema (South African activists), Jan 2015

"Nigerian govt is irresponsible" -Hillary Clinton May, 2014

"The Nigerian govt is corrupt and has helped corruption to fester in the Boko Haram troubled country." -Clinton, Dec 2014

"Nigerian government under President Goodluck Jonathan, squandered its oil resources" - Hilary Clinton, 2014

"Nigeria is a yardstick for corruption".- Mugabe March, 2014

"Goodluck Jonathan is incompetent" -Obama, Jan, 2015

"The Nigerian Govt is clueless and lacks direction"- UK parliament, Jan, 2015

"Jonathan leads a corrupt government."-New York Times, 8 May 2014

"Jonathan is a monumental failure" -Me, Jan, 2015

These people are not APC members. That's all. You can please make up ur own mind. God bless you and God bless our beloved Nigeria.
Re: Who Should I Vote For Apc Or Pdp by Parasitic(m): 9:18am On Jan 26, 2015
Thanks guys.
Re: Who Should I Vote For Apc Or Pdp by Nmeri17: 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
none!! vote Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN) kiss
Re: Who Should I Vote For Apc Or Pdp by nellyjohn: 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
henrysophy:
The best place to vote is PDP, GEJ is out to transform nigeria to a better country, peaceful home. GEJ is young and healthy but at the other side he is too old and not sure he can be able to handle nigeria. PDP for Life
»Do not vot for Buhari becos he is a big liar who up till now has not cleared the issue about his WAEC.
»Dont vote for APC becos they are all Association of Past Criminals(APC)

APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria
for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity,
insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway.
But at a very close look at the APC, from my veiw, i am
seeing:
1.Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year,
Governor under PDP.
2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president
under PDP.
3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under
PDP.
4.Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years,
Senator under PDP.
5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under
PDP.
6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the
PDP.
7. Aminu Masari –4 years as the Speaker,
House of Representatives under PDP.
8. Chris Ngige –3 years Governor under PDP.
9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3
years Defense minister under PDP.
10. El Rufai –4 years FCT Minister; 2 years
BPE chairman under PDP.
11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a
man who spent 8
of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum. ruler of Nigeria. It
is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where
the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous
years are now dumped. So where is the change coming from?
Are they now saints because they joined APC? Pls be WISE &
VOTE not for those seeking power by FORCE.
"ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS"

Vote for Goodluck Ebere Jonathan becos he is honest and a man of integrity

These are part of projects started and completed by President Goodluck.

1. 125 Almajiri Schools in 13 Northern States.

2. 27 Special girls school.

3. 12 New Federal Universities.

4. 34 new NCE awarding institutions.

5. 101 Presidential Special Scholarship for Innovation and development.

6. 10 Million increase in Basic education enrollment (UBEC)

7. 75% Increase in O'Level credit pass in Math and English.

8. 100 Innovation Enterprise Institutions licensed.

9. 7000 lecturers sponsored for post graduate studies home and abroad.

10. 51 Polytechnic laboratories rehabilitated.

11. Doubled increase on Education allocation.

12. 104 candidates scaled the final hurdle (First Class Graduates) for Presidential scholarship award and were asked to apply to study in any of the top 25 universities in the world approved for the
scheme for their Phd.

LIST OF GEJ Universities:

1] Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State. - North Central.

2] Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State. - North Central.

3] Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State. - North East.

4] Federal University, Wakari, Taraba State. - North East.

5] Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State. - North West.

6] Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State. - North West.

7] Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State. - South South.

8] Federal University, Ndufe-Alike, Ebonyi State. - South East.

9] Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State. - South West.

Roads:
The following roads are either reconstructed of nearing completion:

1. Apapa - Oshodi Expressway

2. Benin-Ore-Sgaga mu Highway

3.Enugu-Port harcourt Dual carriage way

The following roads are undergoing dualisation:

1. Kano - Maiduguri Road

2. Abuja-Abaji-Lok oja Road

3. Oweto Bridge across River Benue

The Following Roads are fully done:

1. Onitsha-Owerri Road

2. Vom-Manchok Road

3. Onitsha Head Bridge - Flyover (Ojukwu Gateway) which Gov Obi did and got federal refund

The following roads are under construction or reconstruction:

1. Onitsha - Enugu Road

2. Lokoja - Benin Road

3. Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

4. Mokwa-Bida Road

5. Akure-Ilesha Road

6. East-West Road

7. Sokoto-Tambuwal -Jega Road

8. Enugu- Abakaliki- Cross River Road

9. Ogoja - Ikom Road

10. Vandekiya-Obudu Road

Bridge
The following bridge was concessioned to Juluis Berger and early works have commenced: Second Niger Bridge

Aviation:
1. National Aviation Master plan and Road map was developed and is being implemented

2. Air Safety - INSTALLATION of cutting age navigational aids and Instruments Landing Systems, including runway lights and Total Radar Coverage (TRACON)

3. Airport Infrastructure - For the first time in three decades, ALL 22 federally owned airports are being remodelled and renovated.

4. Cargo Airport - 16 airports close to nation's food baskets designed to transport perishables.

5. New Terminal for 5 International Airports at Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano and Enugu.

6. Certification - US Category 1 Certification attained.

Industries:
1. Under GEJ, Nigeria has two automobile industries manufacturing vehicles, Innoson in Nnewi and Nissan in Lagos.

2. Nigeria exports cement

Housing:
1. Mortgage - The Nigerian Mortgage Refinancing Corporation was set up to enable 200,000 affordable mortgages within 5 years at affordable interest rate.

2. Over 61,000 housing units have been built in six geographical zones.

Sports:

1. African Nations Cup (last won in 1994)

2. Fifa U-17 (Last won in 2007)

3. Word Athletic Championship 4 medals (No medal since 2000)

Rail Transport:
Over 15 years, Rail transport has been deserted, it took GEJ less than 2 years to put it back on track and commissioned.

6 New Air-condition Trains in Lagos.

The following root came alive.

1. Lagos-Kano Rail

2. Kano-Maiduguri, under construction

3. Lagos-Portharcourt

Under construction:

1. Kaduna-Abuja

2. Abuja axis

Power:

Privatised PHCN and Power Generating Plants undergoing constructions in different states.

Economy:
Nigeria became biggest economy in African overtaken South Africa. Sentiment Apart and don't be bias, Which past Nigeria President/Head of state has recorded these in 3 years.

2. POLITICS:
a)He promised Nigerians credible election where the peoples votes will count. He demonstrated this in Edo, Anambara, Ekiti and Osun states, where international and local observers gave him pass mark. 
b) He made sure that PDP’s candidate for various position emerged through party primaries, which was why Fayose and Omisore made it in Ekiti and Osun respectively despite the fact that pundits think otherwise.
3. Finally those criticizing and discrediting Jonathan, are mostly born out of jealousy and outright mischief, because what they could not achieve or do not have the opportunity to try, he has done with relative ease.

4. OBJ it was alleged went on his knees begging Atiku to allow him second term, and failed woefully in an attempt to try a third term from the back yard.

5. IBB made two attempts to come back the second time but failed,

6. El-Rufai, after all the noise and bragadosio, ended up as one of the contestant at for Kano Governorship.

7. Governor Kwankwanso’s name has suddenly disappeared from APC Presidential candidates hopeful.

8. Rotimi Amaechi is gradually becoming history.

9. Ribadu repented and was forgiven, now is just one of PDP new comers.

9.Atiku is not finding it funny after he ported to APC,

10. Buhari is having a sleepless night because forces in the APC have adjudged him not marketable.

11. Rochas Okoracha does not know if he is still in APC, because his name is not on the list to be considered.

12. Lamido endorsed Jonathan from the comfort of his house.

13. PDP Governors endorsed Jonathan without a single request.

14. PDP BOT unanimously endorsed Jonathan.

15. PDP’s Central working Committee endorsed Jonathan.

16. Endorsement in view: Northern Elders forum, Ohaneze ndi Igbo, Afenifere, Yoruba Elders council. In short MOSSAB, OPC, AYC. NANS, NUPENG, CAN, MUSLIM COUNCIL OF NIGERIA, ETC.

(1) (Reply)

Monday 26: Buhari Goodwill Message / Ibb Receives His National E-id Card / BREAKING NEWS: INEC Set To Postpone 2015 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.