Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

“I Love Buhari Because He’s Way Cuter Than Jonathan” - Cossy Orjiakor - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Love Buhari Because He’s Way Cuter Than Jonathan” - Cossy Orjiakor (31763 Views)

This Guy Is Way Cuter Than Kiss Daniel / My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls / Mercy Johnson's Son Looking Cuter Than Cute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Love Buhari Because He’s Way Cuter Than Jonathan” - Cossy Orjiakor by upcrown2512(m): 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
THE WORDS OF ELDERS

IMAGINE OBASANJO IN HIS LETTER WHERE HE ALLEGED TRAINING OF SNIPERS.

ALSO THE ISSUE OF PROCUREMENT OF WEAPONS BY NIGER DELTA TOUTS (GEJ ERRANDS BOY) FOR THEIR PRIVATE USE WHILE IT TAKES ETERNITY FOR NIGERIA ARMY TO GET ARM TO FIGHT INSURGENTS.

FACTS .

SOUTH SOUTH SHOULD GO AND FORTIFIED ALONGSIDE WITH THOSE REGIONS WHO WANT TO JOIN THEM..

GO AND LOOK AT HISTORY OF CIVIL WAR. EVEN THOSE REGION WHO ARE PART OF MILITARY FAILED.

SO ALSO THE TOUTS WILL FAIL IF THEY CANNOT OBEY THE RULE OF LAW.

"A CHILD WHO PLOT THAT HER MOTHER WILL NOT SLEEP: SHALL LIKEWISE NOT REST.
Re: “I Love Buhari Because He’s Way Cuter Than Jonathan” - Cossy Orjiakor by annurhaske(m): 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
#gmb2015
Re: “I Love Buhari Because He’s Way Cuter Than Jonathan” - Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 27, 2015
i for like marry cossy sad
how much be her bride price? sad
Re: “I Love Buhari Because He’s Way Cuter Than Jonathan” - Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 27, 2015
SachaelMaris:
cute indeed. na cute we wan chop?

hehehehehe
Re: “I Love Buhari Because He’s Way Cuter Than Jonathan” - Cossy Orjiakor by miqos02(m): 2:53am On Jan 27, 2015
this lady is confused

Re: “I Love Buhari Because He’s Way Cuter Than Jonathan” - Cossy Orjiakor by Anas09: 7:46am On Jan 27, 2015
Cossy its a shame you are still into this Bimbo-lifestyle of urs. I thought by now you wld ve out grown ur brian deadness. "Buhari is quter than GEJ, for that he shd bcome president? Are you thinking with your breast again? Pls stop insulting yourself and ur empty headedness.
Re: “I Love Buhari Because He’s Way Cuter Than Jonathan” - Cossy Orjiakor by StevinMorgan(m): 8:25am On Jan 27, 2015
xdravy:
u mean d black monkey devil wit big eyes?

can u create a human being?
Re: “I Love Buhari Because He’s Way Cuter Than Jonathan” - Cossy Orjiakor by queiii: 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
donphilopus:
Who no like better thing?! Abeg jooor

Meanwhile, the Most Lucky Man. Buhari is the only Nigerian that joined army without a School Certificate. He's the only Nigerian that schooled abroad without a School Certificate. He's the only GOC without a School Certificate. He's the only Military Administrator without a School Certificate. He's the only Minister without a Certificate. He's the only Head Of State without a School Certificate. And he's the only Tested & Trusted Ex-Nigerian Head of State without a School Certificate. He's the only 3 time Presidential Candidate INEC cleared to contest without a School Certificate. He's the only Nigerian that has no School Certificate, but pulls crowds without paying a dime. And he's the only Presidential Candidate Nigerians want to vote without having a School Certificate. Hahaha! PDP/Jonathanians/Samboriboberians should go hug a transformer. Wallahi, Buhari Is Too Big For You! GMB is far, far better than the clueless PhD Holder. UP GMB!

#IHaveDecided

I'd love to see you recant this trash OP in this recessive time. your So called GMB failed! lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Looking Stylish In New Photos / Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi / Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.