Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) (50287 Views)

Caroline Danjuma, Returns To Nollywood Amid Rumours Of Her Crashed Marriage / Ibinabo Fiberesima & Fred Amata's Daughter Joins Nollywood (Photos) / The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 26, 2015
[url=hsgfwq65e..com]
Even though I HATE PDP with passion, there are still gentlemen folks dia..esp yar'aduas in law...Isa Yuguda[/url]
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 26, 2015
Nneka123:
she's not a good actress sef undecided
Nneka lets wrk tings out nah why re u behaving lyk this?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by axortedbabe(f): 7:44am On Jan 26, 2015
Odillz:
She wasn't missed sad undecided
my poin'exactly..
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 8:36am On Jan 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
This girl must be bleaching...

She is too brighter than her future

No. She's a half caste abi na mixed race or mixed breed them de call them?

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 26, 2015
drnairalov:
If this post make front page make i bend angry angry angry shez fyne sha
Start twisting yourself because you are eventually going to bend.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by AJOT99(m): 10:13am On Jan 26, 2015
Welcome back!

Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by drnairalov: 11:24am On Jan 26, 2015
rokiatu:
Start twisting yourself because you are eventually going to bend.
aint gonna happen roki. *cheers mornin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by IamforGod: 11:41am On Jan 26, 2015
This nse and her veins.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by edwife(f): 11:44am On Jan 26, 2015
Stunning!Beautiful woman...
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by MuguliciousMUGU: 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
lalasticlala:

No. She's a half caste abi na mixed race or mixed breed them de call them?
half caste? ... No it is called half albino hehehehe. You maybe right sha... I don't trust all these fair girls, they can do and undo
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by sucess001(m): 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
[size=24pt]Jonathan's Government innefective- Obama

https://www.nairaland.com/2112872/international-indictment-jonathans-govt-innefective [/size]
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by Capitano1(m): 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
She is not jooooooor, have they seen my mama lol

SWEAT TOO MUCH Call now or order now as offer last
http://Konga.com/sweatfree
It's our job to see you dry
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
drnairalov:
Pls bend like rubber, braek like glass, dissolve like powder!

Last Bullet
Hmm!
It was her sister Olivia married that old man (Audu Abubakar). The man with mouth like that of a bush pig!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by Missmossy(f): 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
She wasn't missed anyway grin she's pretty though.

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
Iz DAT nollywood
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

she is a half caste. mugu!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by gen2briz(m): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
fatdon2:
Please who is she? We don't know her here in cuba

No be for only Cuba, for Iran self we no Sabi her.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
NegeduGrace:
She fyn sha..
pass you?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by mirexxx(f): 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
beautiful smiley
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by Ilekeh(f): 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Who is she?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by goldrush111(m): 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
@poshest, do you just said she doesn't need heavy make-up she is naturally beautiful. oh she's full of make up.

[PHOTOS] M.I Shoots Video For ‘Bullion Van’ Featuring. Phyno & Runtown
http://amebotrends..com/2015/01/photos-mi-shoots-video-for-bullion-van.html
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by marshalcarter: 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
cool She's beautiful

E no stop buhari from putin his nyash in dat seat grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by Gwekzy: 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
drnairalov:
. Pls tel me how does it feel like to be a cray fish?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by speener(m): 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

LMAO! Hilarious.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by hizaya61(m): 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
drnairalov:

Shame on you bro devil don disappoint you
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by aysuprano(m): 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
I need a GUN
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:
hmmmmmm welcome back.

i just hope this will not have negative effects on her marriage.

Since we no hear of her even though she get money,now if she mess social network go spread am.I wonder y some ppl just dey like carry yanga go find trouble 4 wia him sleep jeje go wake am.anyway wetin concern me sef.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by SHABE: 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
ON
Re: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) by Maximus85(m): 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
Don't know her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is DJ Cuppy Dating Ceeza Mili? / Davidson Dike: Many Nollywood “Fine Boys” Are Turning To Gigolos / Phyno Pops Champagne On Paul Okoye, Pushes Him Into Pool At His Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.