Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan (37977 Views)

Checkout The Different Faces Of Bovi / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) / Fans At War Over This Pic Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With Pres.jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by chychyobbi(f): 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
The of president Jonathan metting with entertainers in Lagos is no more news. Also Bovi has been vocal about his support for Jonathan and his achievements so far....

The A-list comedian shared the photo above last night with the caption "2019"

It resulted in a war of words on his Instagram page with some slamming him for the photo and caption while others saw nothing wrong in it..

It's a lovely photo.. See some replies @@@http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/2015/01/fans-blast-pictrue-of-bovi-smiling.html

5 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
haters die early grin!
chwoi!! Nigerians and hatred sha

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Obascoetubi: 11:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
ride on bovi! SAI GEJ-2019.

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by clevvermind(m): 11:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jonathan for real.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Monimatic(m): 12:46am On Jan 26, 2015
Bad belle is allowed
Haters go n die
Sai Bovi
Sai GEJ
GEJ till World war 3

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Juliaann(f): 12:51am On Jan 26, 2015
Bovi just don't mind them you made the right choice

VoteGEJForContinuation#

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by D9ty7(m): 12:59am On Jan 26, 2015
His so called fans can go and die go and sin no more for all I care.
It doesn't affect Bovi one bit if Jonathan looses or win this election, he has his money and he is making the money while the unemployed youths following him on instagram and twitter are telling him what to do and blasting him over his personal decision and opinion. Instead of them to pray that God bless them, because it is God who can give us better government, if God says Nigeria will be misruled till eternity, nothing can change it except prayers, and where are the so called men of God?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Caseless: 3:35am On Jan 26, 2015
Bovi is becoming too immersed in politics and this not good for his kind of job(comedy). I'm a fan of bovi, and in a country where we're divided along political line, I dont think his romance with pdp sends the right signal. He can keep his calm and be neutral like other comedians; afterall, he has nothing to lose by doing this. I saw him entering that interactive session held in lagos last night- he got there late and was looking for where to sit. Does that mean he's stalking the president? SMS!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by BrokenTV: 4:32am On Jan 26, 2015
Caseless:
Bovi is becoming too immersed in politics and this not good for his kind of job(comedy). I'm a fan of bovi, and in a country where we're divided along political line, I dont think his romance with pdp sends the right signal. He can keep his calm and be neutral like other comedians; afterall, he has nothing to lose by doing this. I saw him entering that interactive session held in lagos last night- he got there late and was looking for where to sit. Does that mean he's stalking the president? SMS!
It didn't send the right signal because is not with APC. Now you know that they should be neutral in their political affiliation because they are no longer citizens of this country, when some actors where campaigning for Buhari did you utter this rubbish you spite, don't allow your hatred to consume your thought. That APC hired some people to make it look like his fans is just a sure propaganda.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by baybeeboi: 5:48am On Jan 26, 2015
the day I meet Jonathan face 2 face na im two legs i go shake sef.
Haters can hate....do I care?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by scribble: 6:07am On Jan 26, 2015
Jonathan 2019

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by lilbabyak(m): 6:18am On Jan 26, 2015
Nothing to say.
count down to febuhari 14
sai GMB
sai APC

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 26, 2015
There is a demonic spirit hovering over the land with this change nonsense

12 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Swizdoe(m): 6:34am On Jan 26, 2015
D9ty7:
His so called fans can go and die go and sin no more for all I care.
It doesn't affect Bovi one bit if Jonathan looses or win this election, he has his money and he is making the money while the unemployed youths following him on instagram and twitter are telling him what to do and blasting him over his personal decision and opinion. Instead of them to pray that God bless them, because it is God who can give us better government, if God says Nigeria will be misruled till eternity, nothing can change it except prayers, and where are the so called men of God?
Stop dragging God into the mess Nigeria is currently in. How can God say Nigeria will be misruled till eternity ( just listen to yourself).
Even the holy book says the
"The human heart is the most deceitful of all things, and
desperately wicked." i.e the main problem of Nigeria are Nigerians (not God or the devil)
God will not come down and help nigeria because heaven help those who help themselves. As long as Nigerians continue to thrive in hypocrisy (see black and call it white), they shouldn't expect any miracle unless they are ready to take the bull by the horn.

5 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 26, 2015
[url=hsgfwq65e..com]
Even though I HATE PDP with passion, there are still gentlemen folks dia..esp yar'aduas in law...Isa Yuguda[/url]

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by D9ty7(m): 6:44am On Jan 26, 2015
Swizdoe:

Stop dragging God into the mess Nigeria is currently in. How can God say Nigeria will be misruled till eternity ( just listen to yourself).
Even the holy book says the
"The human heart is the most deceitful of all things, and
desperately wicked." i.e the main problem of Nigeria are Nigerians (not God or the devil)
God will not come down and help nigeria because heaven help those who help themselves. As long as Nigerians continue to thrive in hypocrisy (see black and call it white), they shouldn't expect any miracle unless they are ready to take the bull by the horn.
And can't you read what I posted? Can't you see the word 'if.' Why will God say Nigeria will be misruled? Am I not a Nigerian.
I am only trying to say that Nigeria as a nation has lost it and to get a leader who can fix it, we need to consult God. We can't keep testing, the more we keep testing our leaders, do you think things can get any better?
Are there not men of God who have turned to god of men all in the name of money? On the eve of 2015, so many contradictory prophesies were made, all directed by the Holy spirit? How many is the Holy spirit.
If heaven helps those who help themselves, a nation can't help herself through election, did you consult God before voting someone to rule you? Even in the bible, there were consultation, but now, we have neglected our God.
By my understanding, your PVC cannot make any difference except to change the person occupying a particular seat. Only God can make differences.
God is not cruel to his people which is why he has given us the opportunity to call on him, but are we calling on him?

8 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by alaoeri: 6:48am On Jan 26, 2015
Bovi as a private citizen has the right to associate with who ever he likes but nevertheless defeat is looming for PDP.
Sai Buhari.

13 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by dahunsy(f): 7:13am On Jan 26, 2015
coughs***clears throat..... SCAM...he wud be basketmouth show in uk on feb14

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by SaiBuharii: 7:35am On Jan 26, 2015
They all want a share of the national cake.

4 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by spott(m): 7:35am On Jan 26, 2015
Jjj
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by davdandam(m): 7:35am On Jan 26, 2015
Since when did it become a crime to meet your c in c. ...apc is taking this toooooooo far, they should campaign with sense abeg, It's not like Jonathan has ebola na lol.

Besides I noticed to get the most likes on nl, just mention gmb till 2019 grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by HACKPASTOR(m): 7:36am On Jan 26, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by dridowu: 7:36am On Jan 26, 2015
Who is Bovi ? Anyway Bovi may support GEJ for 2015 , that does not change my own support for #FeBuhari14.
#SaiBuhari

7 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by veekid(m): 7:36am On Jan 26, 2015
u knw how much d guy will pocket for that handshake alone? that laugh na ordinary? na dem chops jor

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by korel9: 7:36am On Jan 26, 2015
God punish everybody that's against FOA! angry

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by allisonluvsu(m): 7:37am On Jan 26, 2015
hmmmm. GEJ made him smile so he is gonna do everything to make DAT smile last.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by PerfumeRepublik: 7:37am On Jan 26, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by decode55(m): 7:37am On Jan 26, 2015
GeJ till 2019 cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by baski92(m): 7:37am On Jan 26, 2015
U know what.... Bleep u
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Akshow: 7:38am On Jan 26, 2015
lol
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by Bifwoli: 7:38am On Jan 26, 2015
GEJ till Bovi goes bald.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 / Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit / Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.