Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,763 members, 7,798,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Iclone 5 Pro, Movie & Music Video Made Easy. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Iclone 5 Pro, Movie & Music Video Made Easy. (1592 Views)

Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? / Modelling Lionel Messi With Iclone And Photoshop / Iclone 5 Tutorials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iclone 5 Pro, Movie & Music Video Made Easy. by campustv(m): 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
My Iclone 5.4 Realtime 3d Pro as far as im concerned is one of the most exciting and easy 3d animation to work with with hidden powerful tools than what you see when you launch it. It has a lot of props and real life features that allow you to replicate reallife in a 3d world. Imagine real life face clonning. Watch this space for my sample work. You want to shoot your music video, commercial adverts and movie?
Call: 08135586088 visualkraftafrica@gmail.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUoi4YJPqzQ

Re: Iclone 5 Pro, Movie & Music Video Made Easy. by iqphotos: 4:57am On Jan 27, 2015
you try small. but you don't know much about physics and body contact. you still need more tutorials. and ur intro was on point.
Re: Iclone 5 Pro, Movie & Music Video Made Easy. by campustv(m): 8:19am On Jan 27, 2015
iqphotos:
you try small. but you don't know much about physics and body contact. you still need more tutorials. and ur intro was on point.
Thanks Man, i expect someone to notice that.
Re: Iclone 5 Pro, Movie & Music Video Made Easy. by vheeqtea: 6:20am On Jun 09, 2017
If you need commercial professional content and technical assistance for iclone...please call... 08128982579
Re: Iclone 5 Pro, Movie & Music Video Made Easy. by xerxesII: 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nice one!

I need iclone 5 content packs. I can as well swap with my iclone 6 contents coz iclone 6 is just too heavy for my GPU
Re: Iclone 5 Pro, Movie & Music Video Made Easy. by aril: 2:16am On Jun 12, 2017
I have the contact pack collect for iclone 4, 5 and 6.

Whatsapp only: 07012981649

xerxesII:
Nice one!

I need iclone 5 content packs. I can as well swap with my iclone 6 contents coz iclone 6 is just too heavy for my GPU

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Learn Adobe Photoshop Online? / A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First "Graphic Design" Award Recognition. / Artist Turns Logos Of Famous Brands Into Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.