Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

A Cute 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Mowe-ibafor - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Cute 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Mowe-ibafor (1808 Views)

Sales:cute 3 Bedroom Flat On The 6th Floor Off Bourdillon Road, Ikoyi. / Read This -your Land At Mowe May Have Been Forcefully Taken By Land Speculator / House (5 Bedroom Bungalow) For Sale At Mowe , Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cute 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Mowe-ibafor by james1(m): 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2008
Hello Everyone.

A CUTE 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW FOR SALE AT MOWE-IBAFOR.

Property: A fenced 3 bedroom bungalow with 2 toilets and baths.(the rooms are large)

Current state:occuppied,but in good stead.

Price: 4m net million.(Price Reviewed By Owner)

For further enquiries,please call estuary's James on:2348055638643 or 2348054601115.
Re: A Cute 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Mowe-ibafor by lexis(m): 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2009
Hi James,

Pls send d pictures of the bungalow to ajameh@gmail.com if it is still available.

Thx
Re: A Cute 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Mowe-ibafor by larryokun: 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2009
send pictures to larryokun@yaahoo.ie
Re: A Cute 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Mowe-ibafor by james1(m): 10:19am On Jan 06, 2009
Hello.
I will send the pictures, ASAP!
Re: A Cute 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Mowe-ibafor by djavo(m): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2009
pls send pic to dejijimoh@hotmail.com
Re: A Cute 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Mowe-ibafor by Marketiva: 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2009
hi james

send the pictures to enquiries@aplusapproach.com

thank you
Re: A Cute 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Mowe-ibafor by james1(m): 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2009
Hello Everyone.
To all of you awaiting the pictures,please accept my unreserved apologies;I have not done that due to logistics problem.
But you sure will have them(the pictures)next week.
Please,am very sorry about this.

My Regards To You All.
Re: A Cute 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Mowe-ibafor by james1(m): 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2009
Hello Everyone.
The pictures will rest in your inbox this compng week.
it is ready.

Many Thanks.
Re: A Cute 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Mowe-ibafor by osculate(m): 11:50pm On Jan 17, 2009
Pls send the pics to my box osculate_2000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: A Cute 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Mowe-ibafor by mommamia: 12:04am On Jan 18, 2009
Pls do send photo to mikemansuk@yahoo.co.uk
Re: A Cute 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Mowe-ibafor by higznet(m): 1:05am On Jan 18, 2009
Hi James,
Please confirm if the bungalow is NOT located in the HEAVILY FLOODED AREA of Ibafor-Mowe community along / off Lagos-Ibadan Express rd in Ogun State. I hear 89% of that area is always flooded during the raining season and one needs a jeep to access ones property at that time of the year. Also send photos to higznet@yahoo.com.
No disrespect intended. Thanks.
Re: A Cute 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Mowe-ibafor by james1(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2009
Hello Everyone.
I have sent the pictures to all of you that requested for it.
Though,it is the picture of the exterior i was able to send.
When you come for your inspection;by that time the landlord will be here in Nigeria,you will see the interior which of course is tiled.

Many thanks for your patience.

James.
Re: A Cute 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Mowe-ibafor by oyewole123: 12:50am On Jan 25, 2009
@james1,
Pls, send pics to drakinterinwa@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: A Cute 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Mowe-ibafor by james1(m): 11:58am On Feb 04, 2009
Hello Everyone.
The bungalow is there.
It is a good buy. cool
Re: A Cute 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Mowe-ibafor by james1(m): 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2009
Hello Everyone.
The area is devoid of flood and is serene.
You will love this buy.one of a kind and very affordable as houses of this sort go for more than this amount.
Re: A Cute 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Mowe-ibafor by AbidemiA: 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2009
Hi James,

Please send pictures to abidemi_adio@yahoo.com ASAP
Re: A Cute 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Mowe-ibafor by AbidemiA: 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2009
Hi James,

Please send pictures to abidemi_adio@yahoo.com ASAP
Re: A Cute 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Mowe-ibafor by omolorun: 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2009
Hello James,
I am interested in this property. Kindly send pictures to my email address: temiyemiomolorun@yahoo.com.
Also please provide description of the said property.
Grateful for your prompt response.

(1) (Reply)

89 Acres Facing Express With C Of O For Sale @ Ibeju-lekki / Land For Sale In Life Camp Abuja (by Stella Maris) 1300sq Mtrs, N14m / To Let: Renovated 2nos 2bedroom Bungalows Off Bode Thomas Surulere Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.