Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

"This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT (7356 Views)

BREAKING News:Terrorist Group Threatens To Attack AIT Over BUHARI Documentary / The 9 BIG FAT LIES Of AIT In ‘The Real Buhari’ Documentary EXPOSED! / ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by Wittylens(m): 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
Is Anyone up? Please tune your TV To AIT..

they are currently showing a documentary on Buhari... its very revealing.. from 11 - 12pm

Buhari is not as stainless as people think he is

*Modified* . The programme is over. Watch out tomorrow , they may show a repeat

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
watching it ATM...damn

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by Wittylens(m): 11:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
F22RAPTOR:
watching it ATM...damn

Like seriously , I cannot believe this... So buhari actually stole while he was in power

7 Likes

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by HzRF(m): 11:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
I swear all I know about him is not even up to 1/1m of what am seeing

See how d high Commissioner couldn't say anything when queried

This man is corrupt personified

11 Likes

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by Firefire(m): 11:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
wonderful revelation... shocked shocked shocked

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
The bastaard file has been opened for all to see. Boko haram leader

11 Likes

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
The bastaard file has been opened for all to see. Boko haram leader/

1 Like

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by Firefire(m): 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nigerians shine your eyes oooo

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by Collynzo9: 11:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
Those guys completely rubiished Buhari with that factual documentary, I learnt they also aired it yesterday.
Nobody can vote for Buhari after watching that, not even his daughters.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
I wish we get light I for de watch am.
Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by SeverusSnape(m): 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
Wittylens:

they are currently showing a documentary on Buhari... its very revealing.. from 11 - 12pm

It's people who doesnt know him well that will think he's stainless.
A leopard can't change it's spots

3 Likes

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by Firefire(m): 11:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mr. Buhari pull over, show us your certificate pull-over grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by Eziachi: 11:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
Wittylens:

they are currently showing a documentary on Buhari... its very revealing.. from 11 - 12p

That not a documentary. It's a very long negative campaign ad commissioned and paid for by his opponents.
Remember the IBB/Vatsa documentary when he showed interest in the presidency courtesy of OBJ and the same AIT?

10 Likes

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by dunkem21(m): 11:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hey, I miss am o.

Abeg, wetin happen ..Dem don see the certificate?

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by KHAYGOLD(m): 12:00am On Jan 26, 2015
If you guys are smart enough, you will understand that lot of things in the documentary were half told. Have you ever noticed that all what they have been saying that buhari did, they never mention the reason for it. Everything has been, buari did this, buari did that, but why did he do it? What was the role of those people he persecuted in the community? Why didn't AIT revealed this to us when buari contested in 2003, 2007 and 2011? Why are PDP not able to attach any corruption allegation against buari? The character assassination is only making the people's general popular and more loved. Buari till Jonathan speaks In Yoruba Language and PEJ speaks good english language.

28 Likes

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by Firefire(m): 12:00am On Jan 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

It's people who doesnt know him well that will think he's stainless.
A leopard can't hide it's spots

Never!

5 Likes

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by pedestal82(m): 12:01am On Jan 26, 2015
sombody shld pls upload online for download! Thanx in advance.

1 Like

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by Eziachi: 12:01am On Jan 26, 2015
Collynzo9:
Those guys completely rubiished Buhari with that factual documentary, I learnt they also aired it yesterday.
Nobody can vote for Buhari after watching that, not even his daughters.
Yeah! You wished. It seemed the certificate, old age, cancer, jihadist, islamization, Sharia, cannot remember phone number didnt work.

9 Likes

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by Collynzo9: 12:01am On Jan 26, 2015
Eziachi:

That not a documentary. It's a very long negative campaign ad paid by his opponents.
Remember the IBB/Vatsa documentary when he showed interest in the presidency courtesy of OBJ and the same AIT?
It is still a doucmentary, it covered historical events dating from Buhari's time as Petroleum minister, it featured very old and rare videos, there was a narrator too.
Unless documentary now has another meaning.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by Firefire(m): 12:02am On Jan 26, 2015
dunkem21:
Hey, I miss am o.

Abeg, wetin happen ..Dem don see the certificate?

Mr. Buhari is still searching for it... (evidence below)

10 Likes

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by Collynzo9: 12:03am On Jan 26, 2015
Eziachi:

Yeah! You wished. It seemed the certificate, old age, cancer, jihadist, islamization, Sharia, cannot remember phone number didnt work.
The documentary encompassed them all + many more.
No one can vote for Buhari after watching that, not even Tinubu.

10 Likes

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by Wittylens(m): 12:04am On Jan 26, 2015
KHAYGOLD:
If you guys are smart enough, you will understand that lot of things in the documentary are half told. Have you ever noticed that all what they are saying buhari did, they never mention the reason for it. Everything has been, buari did this, buari did that, but why did he do it? What was the role of those people he persecuted in the community? Why didn't AIT revealed this to us when buari contested in 2003, 2007 and 2011? Why are PDP not able to attach any corrupt malpractices against buari? The character assassination is only making the people's general popular and more loved. Buari till Jonathan speaks In Yoruba Language and PEJ speaks good english language.

E be like say APC don use juju charm you. so after watching it and reading all those quotes , you still support Buhari...

Chai! Some people get eye but them no fit see.

I weep for this country.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by HzRF(m): 12:07am On Jan 26, 2015
KHAYGOLD:
If you guys are smart enough, you will understand that lot of things in the documentary are half told. Have you ever noticed that all what they are saying buhari did, they never mention the reason for it. Everything has been, buari did this, buari did that, but why did he do it? What was the role of those people he persecuted in the community? Why didn't AIT revealed this to us when buari contested in 2003, 2007 and 2011? Why are PDP not able to attach any corrupt malpractices against buari? The character assassination is only making the people's general popular and more loved. Buari till Jonathan speaks In Yoruba Language and PEJ speaks good english language.
Why waiting start telling us

D 53 suit cases
D missing 2.8Billion missing the 1 fela sang about
D abysmal jailing of politicians
D crate issue that the then high Commissioner couldn't say anything about when questioned by the press

Start telling us

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by Eziachi: 12:08am On Jan 26, 2015
Collynzo9:

It is still a doucmentary, it covered historical events dating from Buhari's time as Petroleum minister, it featured very old and rare videos, there was a narrator too.
Unless documentary now has another meaning.
Ok, I believe you, but one man's documentary is another person propaganda.

Did Buhari feature in the same documentary, and given equal chance to defend himself or his side of the story?
That is how documentaries are done in a sane world.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by KHAYGOLD(m): 12:08am On Jan 26, 2015
Wittylens:

E be like say APC don use juju charm you. so after watching it and reading all those quotes , you still support Buhari...

I weep for this country.

How old are u? I believe you are still a teen. I was around during buari's regime, and all of the things said in the character assassination was a blatant lie. A lie from the pit of hell. Why didn't they tell u the reason why buari did few of the things being said?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by Firefire(m): 12:10am On Jan 26, 2015
Wittylens:

I weep for this country.

Could APC be using juju on Nigerians

6 Likes

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by Eziachi: 12:10am On Jan 26, 2015
Collynzo9:

The documentary encompassed them all + many more.
No one can vote for Buhari after watching that, not even Tinubu.
I know. You are the no one. I get it. Have you read Sambo's campaign speech in Jigawa?

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by flolancracker: 12:11am On Jan 26, 2015
Buhari this, Buhari that.
Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by Wittylens(m): 12:12am On Jan 26, 2015
KHAYGOLD:

How old are u? I believe you are still a teen. I was around during buari's regime, and most of the things said in the character assassination was a blatant lie. A lie from the pit of hell. Why didn't they tell u the reason why buari did few of the things being said?

In other words , you're trying to say there is an atom of truth in the programme?

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by shikshark: 12:13am On Jan 26, 2015
well the documentary may be true for all i care but most of us might not be fortunate to withness....but trust me, the kind of hardship people going through with gej right now is like 500,000% of what buhari deed.

my question is that where were these documentaries when buhari was not the poeples general?
i pray ait will not help in breaking up this peaceful country.

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT by mrmetoo1: 12:15am On Jan 26, 2015
Was that a documentary?? NOPE!!! I was an hour long anti-Buhari campaign commercial, that's all it was. Half truths and filled with accusations. He stole, your only proof was that Fela sang about it... Seriously?

This documentary makes me happy because it shows how desperate the PDP is becoming, even they know the countdown is on for them to leave. All the dirt they've thrown haven't stuck. Election is in a little over 2 weeks, expect more of these.

Meanwhile go check twitter, search AIT and see who people are supporting more? Believe it or not, social media is a representation of whats going on in the country right now.

My advice to APC though is enough of the clean campaign. Throw some dirt out there even Obama did it when the dirt out there was getting too much. Just imagine a documentary about the present administration.. as in just think how horrible it'll be. When I mean dirt I don't even mean lies, I mean truths. Hard truths that are being covered up

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Mama Peace Photo Went Viral On Twitter And Facebook This Week [photo] / Photos: See Kids Of Nigerian Politicians That Recently Graduated Abroad. / Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.