Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,053 members, 7,807,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 (4246 Views)

7 Things You Should Learn To Do Before You Start An Online Home Based Business / 7 Home Business Advice To Help You Get Started / Naira Gains 30%, Sells For N250/dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by jerrysinger247(m): 1:31am On Jan 26, 2015
A Call To Stand Out And Be Engaged: Exposing Hidden Truth About Making Real Money Online Legitimately And How You Can Spot And Avoid Scam Online Schemes And Be Safe Anytime While You Make Your First Million Online In One Year Guaranteed By Having Your Personal Online Home Business Build From Scratch With As Little As N3000 Only

The search is on for one mission, which is to raise 1000 Online Home Business millionaires in 2020 who will teach Nigerian How To Stand Out From The Crowd! Would you enlist yourself or you would like to hear the story of our success and never be a success story to be told by anyone.

I welcome you as I appreciate your kind effort and trusting this opportunity to learn from me. This is a free wealth of wisdom (WOW) training. Please invite your friends, share with them and drop your questions.

The journey to financial freedom is an enjoying on if you’re rightly mentored on how it works. But it needs to be followed with wisdom and not run at a breakneck speed. Eight years of research, trial, error and experience are put together into this Advance Course, targeted at what you must avoid and what to look for in a system that will guarantee your financial freedom in life. Take a look at the course outline;

Course Outline
Forms of Business (Part 1)
Online Business Models Explained (Part 2)
Benefits of Online Business (Part 3)
Why you must concentrate on Building Online Home Business (Part 4)
How To Market Your Online Home Business Freely On The Internet (Part 5)
Get A Mentor, Continue Learning And Be Consistent (Part 6)

A lot of people would have achieved greater wealth today if they had FOCUS including me. If you are serious and interested to make it right once more, apply every principles revealed in this course, because it will save you hundreds of hours of wasted time and money. Trust me, its potential can make you top 1% of earners in the country. You always have to invest (time or money) to be financially free. Then you will be paid for the rest of your life.

Important: My Focus Is Exposing The Entire Truth About How To Make Real Money Through The Internet. This is achieved only through doing legitimate "Online Home Business". If you are ready for this course drop your email here and add my whatsapp contact below. I am only accepting the first 50 contacts. The course is absolutely free and am not charging to teach anyone. Get the first lesson soonest.

Regards

Jerry-Singer (Online Business Mentor)
Pin: 7d7ebefb, Whatsapp: 07033347547
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by francizy(m): 2:52am On Jan 26, 2015
francizy2@gmail.com
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by graciousme(f): 3:49am On Jan 26, 2015
kemioladipo@yahoo.com
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by Activityj(m): 7:17am On Jan 26, 2015
Activityj@gmail.com
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by phoenix97: 7:27am On Jan 26, 2015
sboiy97@gmail.com
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by jerrysinger247(m): 7:39am On Jan 26, 2015
Forms of Business (Part 1)

Great Achiever,

Thank you for making it to the first lesson in the Wealth of Wisdom Free Course. I am really excited to share this empowering but rare information with you. You might ask, why do I dish out much valuable information for free? Answer, 200 millionaires will be made from “Online Home Business” each year for 5years. This can only be achieved if people are given quality resources they need to be successful absolutely free. I advice before we start today’s lesson, “do not invest in a mentor who never invested in you first”. I have 1350 BBM contacts and 350 Whatsapp contacts who are undergoing this training right now. I only need 50 people who I will personally mentor to become millionaires with me by December 2015, would like to be one of them? Do the MATH yourself and decide to be engaged today!

After a long intro, lets start.

Forms of Business, we have only two

Offline Business and Online Business

1. Offline Business: Offline business often involves physical contacts. Talk of Banks, Telecommunication, Consulting, University, Beads making, Sewing, Carpenter, Saloons, Bakery, Plumbing and lots more.

Requirements: You need an office, big capital, employee, equipment, professional experience, and computer knowledge, and business registration, certificate of incorporation, lawyer, accountant, and license. It is highly risky, it takes time to generate profit and lots more.

Disadvantage: Sickness means your out of money, highly risky, long hours of hard work, if you stop working you stop making money, longer years before profit, you hardly pay yourself, more competition e.t.c.

2. Online Business: Businesses that are run and managed 100% on the internet, almost every business if not all can be done online including Eatery Business as some Nigerians are already doing now. This is the business model we are focusing on. We have titled it: “Online Home Business”.

Requirements: Computer or smart phone internet enabled, 1-3 hours work, table and chair, notebook, business mentor, website-blog-Facebook account, Bank Account, email, small capital.

Disadvantage: Many scam, you lose money easily, misleading information, information overload, time wasting and more.

My next lesson will teach you how to overcome online business myth. Drop your questions and share.
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by phoenix97: 7:54am On Jan 26, 2015
Share it with us on time please.
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by MaraCruiz(f): 8:12am On Jan 26, 2015
Amarajasmine@gmail.com
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:11am On Jan 26, 2015
lisachichee@yahoo.com
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by jerrysinger247(m): 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
Online Home Business Models Explained (Part 2) Vol 1

Great Achiever,

Quick note: Do not miss any part of this lesson from now on, if you would miss anyone it was the introduction. The Part 2 of this lesson is the HALL MARK of the entire lessons because is divided into volumes 3.

Vol1: Fact files,
Vol2: Online Business models,
Vol3: A must do to make millions online (sell)

VOLUME 1: FACT FILES

It my pleasure to welcome you to the second lecture of our Free WOW training, remember our goal is to make 200 online home business millionaires each year. Before we go ahead I must make this clear. I hear a lot of people tell or conclude that online business is scam and does not work. Even my Banker who is already my first student right now confronted me in the Bank while I was opening my Company Account, he said “show me someone who made a dime online and I will do online business” and I told him I have lived six good years working from home and earning good cash. Luckily for me an old friend of mine who was once a banker in their branch was close to me and i once mentored him on how internet business work and how he can start a part-time internet business. After our mentoring course, he chose a model and he confessed to my banker that he resigned to establish and e-commerce business and now, he is even richer than i am. I will not mention his site.

Keep this in mind, real people like you and I are the ones who pay money to your bank account after being convinced on whatever you have on your website. Better said,
you must sell something online before you can make a dime.
Another fact, the internet does not generate money into your pocket.
Another fact, you cannot or can never get rich quick or overnight through the internet.
What about those who get rich over night through internet?
Simple, they worked for years building resources that enable them make money over night, but the real money was made while they were putting all the effort. Hope you understood the point here.

Like me now, I am giving out free lecture to more than 1000 people here and all I need to make a million naira is 1000 people to pay me N1000 into my Bank account through a system I will reveal to you after this course.

Another fact is this; there are internet schemes, programs and internet business. This will be explained in Volume 3. As you wait for my next lecture, kindly let me know your view and idea on online business.

Please drop your observation and comments to encourage me to deliver more to your benefit
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by vickylala239: 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
I Don spread mat

1 Like

Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by kess1(m): 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Thanks @OP 4 sharing dis free lecture. I'm an IM & i can boldly support ur claim dat making money online is very real! I still want 2 learn 4rm u, so here's my email: kessonlinebiz(a)yahoo.com. Pls keep up d gud work sir

1 Like

Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by phoenix97: 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
Let the gud work continue.... thanks OP.

1 Like

Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by debbydee(f): 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
adedoyinblessing@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by Guarantor(m): 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
I am interested. My mail is a4labi2013@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by omojuliet: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
Omojuliet74@yahoo.com
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by enijoshez: 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
enijoshez@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by stev4luv: 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
good work, i'm interested-stevenstemidayo@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by jerrysinger247(m): 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
Online Home Business Models Explained (Part 2) -

Volume 2: Online Business models

Great Achiever,

You must pay attention closely to this aspect of the lesson, if you fail to meditate and act on the advice and counsel provided herein, kiss your online money making effort goodbye. This is where most people get it wrong, because I am committed to invest in you, I will reveal the secret of saving time and money to you when it comes to making real money online.

Our focus is; Internet schemes, internet programmes and Internet business. These are the three major models every internet money making systems are built upon. The only reliable and recommended to be called "Online Home Business" is the 3rd one "Online Business". I will explain better in my later lecture. For now, here are the explanation and examples of the three mentioned internet business models.

1. Internet/Online Scheme: You can make quick money but live a miserable life. E.g Yahoo Yahoo, western union scam, money gram scam, dating scam e.t.c
Disadvantage: You lose money, reputation, hate yourself, emotional trouble, lose family reputation etc.
2. Internet/Online Programs/Investment Scheme: You can double your money within months but lose it faster than you imagine because the model is not stable. E.g Forex, Affiliate, Pay-per-click, Pay-to-read email, Survey
Disadvantage: No personal control, no passive income guaranteed e.t.c
3. Internet/Online Business: You can control this business model, determine how much you earn, set-up once and get paid for life. E.g Google, Jumia, Konga, ClickBank, E-Bay, Amazon, Nairaland, Naira Loaded, Blogging, MLM, Web Hosting/Design, Video Course, Bulk SMS, Selling Info-Product/Services e.t.c.
Challenges: Special Skills Needed, Must Sell more, website needed, High in-demand product, enough money for adverts.

It is only online business that guarantees consistent income into your bank account if you do it well. In fact information product makes you rich faster, this is our focus. Let me ask you, Are you ready to make real consistent cash from the internet following these principles?

Question:
1. Where does the Money from the internet come from?
2. How do I or what must I do to make the money legally? Get the answer in the next lecture.
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by jerrysinger247(m): 3:41am On Jan 27, 2015
Online Home Business Models Explained (Part 2) -

Volume 3: A must do to make millions online (sell)

Great Achiever,

Do you know the internet makes millionaires daily? Answering these two questions will determine your success or Failure.

Question 1 - Where is the Money on the Internet?
Answer: In my hand, in your hand
Question 2 - How Can I make the Money?
Answer: Sell something

LISTEN Up! To MAKE MONEY on internet, you must SELL something. Again, You ABSOLUTELY have to sell something.

Forget what anybody tells you. It doesn't matter what type of business you do on the internet, if you are not "selling" something, you'll not Make Money.

The question is What must I sell?
Answer:
a. Products or
b. Services

Real people will pay for your product or services to your Naija account. I mean, don't just take my word for it...Let me prove it to you now.

Analysis of 3 websites and how they make money:

1. www.Google.com

Google is the world’s biggest search engine. In short: Google sells your information to advertisers for cash. And just in case you don't know, Google made £37.9 Billion in 2011. Yes, Billion.

2. www.Nairaland.com
Nairaland is a forum cum social media site for Nigerians. It has over 9 million members. Seun Osewa who owns the website makes millions from it every month since 2006 when he started. He makes the money by "selling" advert space to advertisers. You must sell something online to make real money.

3. www.Facebook.com
If you think Facebook is FREE, you better think again. The owner of Facebook is the Richest young person in the world. With a $26 Billion fortune to his name. Facebook has 20 partners by now and its membership is more than the population of a continent. Have you noticed some ads when you are browsing on Facebook? Facebook sells those ad spaces to advertisers, and in turn display their adverts to millions of people. They make millions per second.

Wait till my next lecture on the benefits of online business (Part4) few hours from now. You must build and run your own online home business and stop wasting time on ponzi scheme, paid to read email, data entry job, HYIP, useless surveys, fired or bit coin things. These things are time wasters, you can't teach people this schemes and beat your chest that they will not fail tomorrow. I have tried all of these in my 6years trial and error, I lost more than 500k online before I finally became an "Online Business Mentor" who develop real life testimony business for people online.

Keep sending in your comments, questions and contributions for more productive and informative lessons to flow with much courage from here. Very soon after this free powerful wealth of wisdom lecture skerries, you would start smilling to the Bank daily.
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by vickylala239: 7:37am On Jan 27, 2015
debbydee:
adedoyinblessing@yahoo.com

ABEG y r u Ppl sending email.I tot He said is free.

Wat s all d email for
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by phoenix97: 10:38am On Jan 27, 2015
Keep the dice rolling...but please let's get to d main point on tym.
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by djodum: 10:44am On Jan 27, 2015
djodum@yahoo.com
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by jerrysinger247(m): 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
Benefits Of Online Home Business (Part 3)

Great Achiever,

Before today's lesson, we established a fact in our last lesson, which is you must sell something (product or services). Note, information product is the best e.g. ebook, Video Tutorial, MP3, Advertising Space e.t.c. Services include; web design, web hosting services, freelance writing, publicity management, online lecture etc.

I was meant to talk about advertising in the last lecture but no space. Briefly, in our business analysis of Google, Nairaland and Facebook. You notice something; they have millions or billions of subscriber/members or people visiting their sites daily, that’s why they make such money. Get this point once. To make a million online overnight is possible even in a week. Yes, quote me anywhere.

Here is the secret. Statistically out of 100% visitor to your site in a day, only 2% ends up buying your product.
Eheeeeen!
This simple fact is why a lot of people give up making money online and not because it doesn’t work. Let’s do the maths.
I have 1000 people who undergo this training and they will visit my site after the training only 2% will buy meaning 20 people.
Desire to make millions by December 2015? If YES, Advertise your website to 100,000 people monthly and expect 2% to buy meaning 2000 people. Let’s say you make N1000 per sale, your income is

N2,000,000 (Two Million Naira Only)
Guaranteed!

This is a shocking TRUTH no expert will reveal to you free. More on this in part 5... Let's go straight to the benefits of running an online home business of your own.

Benefits of Online Home Business

You become your own boss and an "Online Business Mentor" like me
Work anytime (1-3hrs daily) even 12,1,2,3,4 am like me
Earn your desired income
Easy to run
Little or no capital needed
Work smart by working once and getting paid for life
Make millions from other peoples effort in less than a year
No risk, little effort much income,
Flexible working hours
Automated online business model of trusted payment system
One web business with multiple streams of passive income
No office, no special skill needed, no age limit, no qualification, no boundary or limitation etc.

By the end of this course, we will conduct graduation and every successful student will start making money from next week. Your success is based on your choice, always take action at the right time. Three lessons or more will end our course for this month. Wait for (Part 4) Lecture soonest!

Have any question, comment or contribution, please drop it here to encourage us.
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by Skanas(m): 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
good work *thumbzup*...
enekwenchikingsley001@gmail.com
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by jerrysinger247(m): 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
Important Update

The lecture I am giving here would be packaged into an eBook after am done with this training here, I would need testimonies of how the lecture was helpful, which lesson did you enjoy most and why. In comparism to other seminar and lectures you have undergone, what's unique about mine.

Secondly, am 150% sure that 50 or even one person would become a millionaire by December 2015 through the right application of the business model i would introduce after this lecture. I am commited to personally mentor only 50 people to achieve this dream. That is why you must understand everything in each of the lecture i dish out here. The reason is simple, you would equally train those you want to become a millionaire through you this same way. Now do you see that making money is easy but it requires not just effort, but greater and committed effort to meet peoples need.

There is always something you must do before you get something. Forget about money, your money may work for you but still you would end up not creating impact. Am talking about adding value to peoples life. Please do your extra research on each of the topics I have treated so far and add more knowledge.

Lastly, the search is on for 200 millionaires through this platform, remember to make a million, you just need to start cracking your brain on how to get 100,000 real people to visit your website and expect only 2% which is 2000 to pay you extra N1000 directly into your naija Bank Account. If you can handle that, then i congratulate you because i would deliver more than 200,000 naira worth of "Information Product" to you absolutly free that would offer your customers irresistible interest and they will end up queing one after the other to pay into your bank account.

Trust me you would like it, let me expose myself a bit: i would be giving lucky 50 students free ebooks on importation, bulk sms business, facebook cash formular, poultry farm business .... Upto 10 free ebooks all for a grab at a ridiculously cheap effort with multiple streams of imcome attached after having the full master reselling rights of these eresources.

Now that you know, what would you lose if your only part of the game is to master this course?
Let me know what your view is on this update. May you never pass opportunity again in life in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by jerrysinger247(m): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
Thank you everyone for your comment, response and interest to learn under my umbrella. I appreciate you guys so much, I value you guys so much, and I celebrate the millionaire in your before time. My prayer is simple "You will never disregard great opportunities in disguise in Jesus name".

My mission is to raise "Global Righteous Millionaire" who practically live and earn their living online. Its your choice to join in this mission since many are called but I say "...few chose themselves". Smile

1 Like

Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by phoenix97: 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
:PLets move on...already in da mood :PLets move on...already in da mood
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by plentywealth(m): 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
rahman_ola@yahoo.com
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by gloriana(f): 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
Seriously following
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by gloriana(f): 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
Seriously following.
Re: Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 by G12(m): 12:11am On Jan 28, 2015
I'm here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What To Say To Your Prospects In Multilevel Marketing To Convince Them / I Want To Start Manufacturing Soaps Manually To Sell To The Local Markets. / How Can I Produce Otapiapia( Insect Killer)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.