Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

I Demand Immediate Closure Of The Politics Section - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Demand Immediate Closure Of The Politics Section (778 Views)

PLEASE MODS : I Demand Why My Post/ads Is Been Banned In Autos / OAM4J, Afam4eva I Demand To Know Why I Was Unlawfully Banned On Crimes Section / Barcanista The Politics Section Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Demand Immediate Closure Of The Politics Section by SQURA(f): 1:36am On Jan 26, 2015
Remember rwanda genocide was started with radio broadcast, which was the social media here.
likewise the politics section has taken shape like the 'assasins den'.
There are so many attack threads from both parties,
that place is scary and tiring.

in order to forestall further chaos i urge the admin to
close the politics section for now.

thank you

2 Likes

Re: I Demand Immediate Closure Of The Politics Section by JEITO: 1:46am On Jan 26, 2015
I share your sentiments small sha.

According to joseph de maistre: "false opinion like false money, are first struck by guilty men and then circulated by honest men who perpetuate the crime without knowing what they are doing."

Therefore, if these false opinions get to the unlearnered guy on the street, you are sure he'll misinterpret it ans that can spell trouble.
Re: I Demand Immediate Closure Of The Politics Section by Ojisik(m): 1:53am On Jan 26, 2015
tongue tongue.....you talk as if you own NAIRALAND, if you don't like it, then don't click on the "poltics" link.

Even if it were to be closed (which definitely won't happen) how about Twitter, Facebook, BBM and PUNCH newspaper ads sponsored by Ayo Fayose.
Re: I Demand Immediate Closure Of The Politics Section by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 26, 2015
Sorry o, OP. But, is this supposed to be a joke? undecided
Ayamlaykorn
Re: I Demand Immediate Closure Of The Politics Section by CaptainAmerica1: 1:57am On Jan 26, 2015
I get your point but;

NL politics section is the most profitable section. Why would Seun want to ruin his business?
Re: I Demand Immediate Closure Of The Politics Section by asadike(f): 2:28am On Jan 26, 2015
Nne, I understand your fears, but election will soon come and go and everything will return to normal.
Re: I Demand Immediate Closure Of The Politics Section by tobechi74: 2:45am On Jan 26, 2015
Yes ooooooo

if buhari comes to power,he will close nairaland,facebook,punch and twitter.
Re: I Demand Immediate Closure Of The Politics Section by nickusoro(m): 4:05am On Jan 26, 2015
Still not worth it, dear
Re: I Demand Immediate Closure Of The Politics Section by blaqship: 11:59am On Feb 03, 2015
seconded!!

(1) (Reply)

Crossing River Riddle; Let's See Who Would Get This Right / Why The Modern Gentleman Dosen't Exist !! / Natures 9 Interesting Confusions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.