Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram (55301 Views)

Underage Voters In Bayelsa Election (pics) / 2 Suicide Bombers Strike Moroua In Cameroon - Warning: Very Disturbing Pictures / Underage Voter Causes A Fight Among Party Agents In Keffi (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by imolereed(m): 2:20am On Jan 26, 2015
Don't know how authentic these pics are but they are being credited to Boko Haram. There are reports that these kids could be some of the abducted boys in the North East now being trained with AK47.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/disturbing-pics-credited-to-boko-haram.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by eleko1: 2:35am On Jan 26, 2015
Dis pics nor resemble Hausa/Fulani pikins ooo.They are probably from chad,Niger/Niamey.whateva country they migrate from,my prayer for them is...REST IN PIECES IN ADVANCE sad

127 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by nickusoro(m): 3:59am On Jan 26, 2015
I reserve my sad comment
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by hazyfm1: 4:09am On Jan 26, 2015
WHAT A LIFE SEF..

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Akon419(m): 4:23am On Jan 26, 2015
Housa/Fulani donating their children to boko boys since 1670

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by ibkgab001: 4:24am On Jan 26, 2015
I smile
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 26, 2015
Oh my God
This is really bad

but THAT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 26, 2015
imolereed:
Don't know how authentic these pics are but they are being credited to Boko Haram. There are reports that these kids could be some of the abducted boys in the North East now being trained with AK47.
4th picture is dop€
the conscience of terrorist ready to die in martyrdom.

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Swizdoe(m): 5:26am On Jan 26, 2015
This is serious
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by baybeeboi: 5:36am On Jan 26, 2015
bring up a child in the way of Boko Haram and when he grows he will not depart from it

15 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Extom(m): 5:41am On Jan 26, 2015
How devastating it must be for a soldier when it dawns on him that he might one day be brought down by a bullet from a gun held by an age mate of his ten year old son. cry

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 26, 2015
Are they telling me that This TERRORISM has come to stay...?

God forbid...
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 26, 2015
[url=hsgfwq65e..com]
Even though I HATE PDP with passion, there are still gentlemen folks dia..esp yar'aduas in law...Isa Yuguda[/url]
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Nutase: 6:41am On Jan 26, 2015
it is well
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by kevoh(m): 6:50am On Jan 26, 2015
Mon Dieu!
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Jenonye(f): 6:51am On Jan 26, 2015
If those kids were truly abducted, after the training may God turn their hearts against their abductors . May those guns be used to wipe boko boys training them.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:51am On Jan 26, 2015
Yeye bloggers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Vicotex(m): 6:56am On Jan 26, 2015
D pix make sense.
Buh make dem no miss road waka enter SS/SE cos we go kill dem without mercy.

GEJ till the second coming of christ

26 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Bifwoli: 6:57am On Jan 26, 2015
Haha,this backward BS is why they can't build advanced cities like Lagos in the north.

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by dahunsy(f): 7:06am On Jan 26, 2015
coughs***clears throat....sucide bombers of tmrrw
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 26, 2015
This is why they don't deserve a second chance when caught cos this is how and all they have been trained to be and no matter what they won't depart from it.

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 26, 2015
Bifwoli:
Haha,this backward BS is why they can't build advanced cities like Lagos in the north.
Lool, Lagos advanced city?? You yo-robbers are funny sha!!

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by chronique(m): 7:10am On Jan 26, 2015
Such a sad picture. This is evil on another level. These kids do not deserve what they're going through and it's unfortunate they'd be wasted my the armed forces.

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by scribble: 7:19am On Jan 26, 2015
angry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by shizzle11(m): 7:22am On Jan 26, 2015
terza:
This is why they don't deserve a second chance when caught cos this is how and all they have been trained to be and no matter what they won't depart from it.
This is why we should reject any perpetual presidential aspirant from smelling aso rock again because he will only protect the interest of his boko extremist brothers

9 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by reflx(m): 7:23am On Jan 26, 2015
i thought these kids were in almajiri schools....
i hope this is not in Nigeria....
trully the human mind without God is capable of any and everything...how can you do this to children

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by chinnelle(f): 7:26am On Jan 26, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 26, 2015
Any southerner still chillling at the far north committed suicide grin rip in advance

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by killuminati(m): 8:04am On Jan 26, 2015
scribble:
angry
Na ur father picture be that abi?
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by AJOT99(m): 8:13am On Jan 26, 2015
Oga ooo

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by eejo(m): 8:27am On Jan 26, 2015
The country called Nigeria is finished thanks to islam and the north

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter / Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community / Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.