Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram (55304 Views)

Underage Voters In Bayelsa Election (pics) / 2 Suicide Bombers Strike Moroua In Cameroon - Warning: Very Disturbing Pictures / Underage Voter Causes A Fight Among Party Agents In Keffi (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by ej77: 11:25am On Jan 26, 2015
Oh LORD my GOD trouble the troublers of our nation let their wicked deeds return to their head and d head of their children in JESUS Name.
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 26, 2015
Well, if they know how to use the gun then they should be able to take the bullets as well... Lets see if they got virgins in kiddie heaven!

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by maskid(m): 11:28am On Jan 26, 2015
mhizenugu:
Lool, Lagos advanced city?? You yo-robbers are funny sha!!

Dnt blame him, he's probably one un exposed truck pusher in iju ondo state. His eldorado is LAGOS. His brothers com bak evry xmas to tell him how Wonderful Lagos is. Advanced city indeed.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by discusant: 11:29am On Jan 26, 2015
“I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria,” Buhari said, quoted in press reports.

“God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country,” Buhari said.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-calls-total-sharia-nigeria/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by waternogeteneny: 11:29am On Jan 26, 2015
waternogeteneny:
One undisputed fact is that we cannot return power to people brandishing arms. Who go like enter go sleep make dem take fire send u to the great beyond?

Since all the radicals head to Borno, the people of plateau never rest small. Return power to the North, it wont only be Plateau but they move down south.

Fulani with a cow is enough cover for their migration and the lie of stolen cow is enough excuse to burn down a community.

Dey dat have ear should listen.

Gen Buhari categorically stated that;"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria, " Buhari said, "God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country," Buhari said.

"Buhari calls for Sharia in all states, was defended by supporters as simply a call for the full implementation of Sharia in areas where Muslims predominated.

Buhari Politics of Religion an affront to the sensibility of Christians

The comments are the second by Buhari that have courted controversy after he called earlier this year for Muslims to vote at the next presidential elections only for someone who would defend their faith. This was criticised by the press as a call for voting along religious lines

Buhari categorically said; "It is a legal responsibility which God has given us, within the context of one Nigeria, to continue to uphold the practice of Sharia wholeheartedly ... and to educate non-Muslims that they have nothing to fear," he said.

"What remains for Muslims in Nigeria is for them to redouble their efforts, educate Muslims on the need to promote the full implementation of Sharia law," he went on. - AFP

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by juman(m): 11:29am On Jan 26, 2015
Akshow:
na wa o

Na wah o, na wah nigerian people.

You see, this is a 54 years old country o.
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by kingthreat(m): 11:31am On Jan 26, 2015
Just like ISIS. It's obvious, one religion has been giving the world problems since the onset of the 21st century.

4 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by watchindelta(m): 11:31am On Jan 26, 2015
Not pure evidence. undecided
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by criminalmindz: 11:32am On Jan 26, 2015
I USED TO BE A DIE HARD SUPPORTER OF GMB BUT WHEN I WATCHED A VIDEO TITLED A MESSAGE FOR CHRISTIANS I REALIZED I WAS ON THE WRONG SIDE. MANY PEOPLE WILL INSULT ME AND ABUSE ME FOR WHAT I WANT TO SAY. YES I USED TO THINK GEJ IS CORRUPT AND CLUELESS AND FELT STRONGLY THAT GMB WILL FIGHT CORRUPTION AND BOKO HARAM BUT WHEN I SAW THE POLITICAL STRUCTURE OF THE APC , ALL AND ONLY MUSLIMS HOLDING STRATEGIC POSITIONS IN THE PARTY I WITHDREW MY SUPPORT FOR GMB . YES THIS ELECTION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION THATS WHAT YOU WILL PROBABLY BE SAYING .ASK WHY DIDN'T THE APC GIVE STRATEGIC POSITION IN THE PARTY TO REGIONS LIKE THE EAST,SOUTH SOUTH . WHAT IS DIRECTOR OF CAMPAIGN AFTER ELECTIONS WHAT NEXT? OF WHAT USE IS THE VICE PRESIDENT OF A COUNTRY WHEN HE HAS NO POWER AND CANT ACT ON HIS OWN., LOOK AT SAMBO DOES HIS OFFICE HAS POWER? HE JUST BEEN TOSSED AROUND. THEY ARE JUST USING OSIBANJO TO GET VOTES FROM CHRISTIANS AND THE SOUTH WEST AFTER NOW HE WILL BE FORCED TO RESIGN. I READ THIS BOOK SON OF HAMAS WRITTEN BY THE SON OF THE FOUNDER OF HASMAS GROUP IN PALESTINE AND IT OPENED MY EYES WIDER, I READ ABOUT THE 1966 COUP, THE COUNTER COUP, THE MURTALA MOHAMMED COUP, THE CAUSE OF THE BIAFRAN WAR, THE FAILED COUP AND COUP SPEECH OF MAJOR GENERAL ORKAR IN 1990 . IT MADE ME REALISE THAT THERE IS A CERTAIN CLIQUE OR GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO FEEL IT IS THEIR BIRTH RIGHT OR BORN TO RULE THIS COUNTRY. THEY WILL GO TO ANY LENGTH TO RULE THIS OUR GREAT COUNTRY. A LOT OF US ARE JUST IGNORANT BUT WE DONT KNOW THE HIDDEN AGENDA BEHIND THIS GROUP. WE HATE AND DESPISE GEJ, I DO TOO BUT LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING IT IS BETTER FOR GEJ TO STEAL AND OTHER MINORITY REGIONS OF NIGERIA TO STEAL THAN A CERTAIN BORN TO RULE GROUP OF PEOPLE TO STEAL AND WASTE OUR GOD GIVEN RESOURCES. THIS A FIGHT WE MUST WIN , I URGE U TO VOTE GEJ BECAUSE GOD IS USING HIM TO FULFIL HIS WISH FOR OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA. DONT LET THIS PEOPLE DECEIVE US AGAIN.YOU ALL SHOULD TAKE YOUR TIME GOOGLE ABOUT THE 1966 COUP AND THE CONTER COUP, READ THE COUP SPEECH OF MAJOR GENERAL ORKAR AND ALL COUP THAT HAS TAKEN PLACE IN NIGERIA AND SATISFY OUR DOUBTS. LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. WHEN GEJ, PEJ AND FFK MAKE STATEMENTS IN THE PUBLIC I USED TO SE IT AS AN ACT OF DESPERATION AND SELFISHNESS ON THEIR PART. I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND WHY AFTER 6 YEARS THE STILL WANT TO CLING ON TO POWER BUT WHEN I READ THE CONTENT BELLOW I COULD UNDERSTAND WERE THE WERE COMING FROM . I COULD UNDERSTAND THE STATUS UPDATES ON FACEBOOK IN THE PAST OF CHIEF FEMI FANNY KAYODE . GO TO HIS FACEBOOK WALL U'LL REALIZE HE WAS AGAINST GEJ IN 2013 AND CHEERING FOR APC BUT NOW HE REALISE HIS MISTAKES AFTER READING THE CONTENTS BELLOW.

NIGERIA ON VERGE OF ISLAMIZATION (APC SECRET AGENDA EXPOSED)- Pastor Bosun Emmanuel The redeem Christian church of God pastor Emmanuel bosun in a special presentation in a congregation in Ibadan saying that the nation Nigeria is on the verge of Islamization by the all progressive people party (APC). Saying that all Christians should be wise and decisive on whom they should give their mandate in the Feb 14th polls. Using Turkey as an example. Saying the Nigeria church is interested in rising billionaires instead of disciples. He quoted Abuja declaration 1989, saying in 1989 Islam had a meeting in Abuja and made a declaration. 1) To eradicate in all forms and ramification of all non-Muslim religion in member nation with Christianity highly emphasized and Nigeria is a member nation. 2) To ensure only Muslims are elected in all political positions of member nations. 3) To make sure that they strategize and carry out their plan Saying the then head of state General BABANGIDA removed 21billion naira from Nigeria treasury and gave to Organization of Islamic conference (OIC) for the total islamatization of Nigeria. Saying they have started actualizing their agenda with the boko haram activities. Saying boko haram aim is to totally Islamatize Nigeria and eradicate Christianity. Pastor Bosun a delegate of the just concluded Nigeria conference under the religion umbrella says that on Sep 15th 2014 God spoke to Dr Vincent Anigbogu, D.G institute of national transformation, saying that if care is not taking Nigeria would be like the nation Turkey in 30years from 2014. Saying turkey was 100% Christians but at present, Turkey is 0.124% Christians and 95% Muslims saying Christianity existed in turkey for 1,123years and Islam uprooted. Saying Christianity in Nigeria is just 172years old (Methodist batch freeman).turkey had a very strong and solid Christian foundation as apostle Paul was from Turkey, but it was still uprooted, if Christianity give them the opportunity they would do the same here. If that can be done in Turkey with a very strong religious background then Nigeria wouldn’t be an exception if Christians make the same mistake as Turkey. He said Nigeria Christians are making the same mistake as Turkey, saying as quote. 1) Turkey under estimated the young Ottoman ruler(Nigeria churches are under estimating boko haram). 2) The church in Constantine old name for Istanbul capital of Turkey was one of the best defended city in Europe (Nigeria thinks they are the biggest in Africa) 3) Racism and tribalism weakened the church in Turkey(Nigeria church is affected by racism and tribalism) 4) The weapon used in destroying the church in Turkey was invented by a Christian (Christians are the once strategizing for Muslims in Nigeria) He categorically said the APC is a party to watch carefully, saying the APC has hired the campaign manager of Barack Obama to strategize for them saying when he came to Nigeria he needed someone to interface for him the person he employed was a pastor, so power could be handed over to a party (APC)with all purpose and intent is an Islamic brotherhood. Pastor Bosun also hinted that Nigerians core problem is from the Nigerian constitution saying it’s a problem of dual ideology within the Nigeria constitution .said sharia was mentioned 73times in the Nigeria constitution, Islam was mentioned 28times, grand cadi 54times & Muslim 40 times in the Nigeria constitution 1999, saying there was no mention of Christians in the Nigeria’s constitution, no mention of the bible, no single mention of Christ, no single mention of church. Saying constitutionally that Nigeria is an Islamic state instead of a circular state. Saying it hasn’t been fully enforced because they haven’t captured the south west. But recently there has been a hand shake between the North West and south west with the disguise of a political party (APC). He also said that the leadership structure of the APC should be looked into siting examples saying their; National leader west: Muslim National leader south: Muslim National chairman: Muslim Deputy national chairman: Muslim National secretary: Muslim Deputy national secretary: Muslim National publicity secretary: Muslim National treasurer: Muslim National financial secretary: Muslim National youth leader: Muslim Women leader: Muslim Legal adviser: Muslim Saying who ever votes APC is digging the grave of the Nigeria church with his or her thumb. Saying that APC has an Islamic agenda for Nigeria, Christians must stand and bring back Goodluck on the Feb 14th elections. Hinting that in 1983 IOC had a strategy meeting in London with the aim of islamatizing Africa, in that meeting they produced a 322 paged document, 126 pages were focused on Nigeria identifying Nigeria a key nation to be captured saying the south west should stand and resist the APC Islamic agenda for Nigeria under the disguise of politics. Also made mention of rivers state saying they are also interested in the oil and gas of the nation saying that’s why they are also pulling weight in rivers state. Saying if Buhari wins 2015, Christianity is looked up for the next hundred years and Christianity wouldn’t be passed to our children said the issue is not if Goodluck Jonathan is performing or not, saying Goodluck is 100% successful, he is there for a purpose to rebuild the foundation of Nigeria. IOC strategy on how to capture Nigeria Their plan he said: SOUTH EAST, They appear formidable but they Christianity is merchandised. It can be bought and sold. If they see sufficient money the Ibo man would drop the bible and pick up the Koran. It has started happening as religious leaders from the east are already pushing for the Islamic brotherhood under disguise of APC. Power of money. SOUTH WEST, Both Islam and Christianity are superficial, making both similar in the west. Aim is to colonize all the Christians in the south west. Make them betray their self to instigate mistrust in the church and finally embrace the Islamic brother hood (APC) SOUTH SOUTH, Train them in Islamic countries convert them and return them to push the message of Islam in the south. they are achieving it gradually, Alahaji Asari Dokubo was their failed first experiment he said, he also emphasized the church must raise disciples instead of billionaires saying the church should be galvanized in righteous actions, pray and fast for the church and also stated the Goodluck should be given the mandate of Christians to avert the hideous plans of Islamic brotherhood under the APC disguise. And true Christians who want the existence and continuity of the Nigeria church should please spread this message saying information is power. NOTE FOR READERS: BEWARE: Abuja Declaration Has Been Edited Apparently, as a result of the growing awareness amongst Christians of the evil planned by the Muslims against the Church, the Muslims went online to edit and distort the information on the Abuja Declaration of 1989. The information on Wikipedia was edited on Monday 21st July, 2014 by one Greg Abdul. Their battle plan detailing the plot behind the current Boko Haram insurgency and other forms of political manipulations by the Muslims in the country, was completely removed

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Tycike: 11:33am On Jan 26, 2015
Who took this photo? The person knows where to find boko haram leader
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Missmossy(f): 11:35am On Jan 26, 2015
shocked Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by BotherMleeper(m): 11:36am On Jan 26, 2015
eleko1:
Dis pics nor resemble Hausa/Fulani pikins ooo.They are probably from chad,Niger/Niamey.whateva country they migrate from,my prayer for them is...REST IN PIECES IN ADVANCE sad

looks like sudanese or somalians.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by noblealuu: 11:41am On Jan 26, 2015
Jenonye:
If those kids were truly abducted, after the training may God turn their hearts against their abductors . May those guns be used to wipe boko boys training them.

Amen swiri!
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by BotherMleeper(m): 11:42am On Jan 26, 2015
kingthreat:
Just like ISIS. It's obvious, one religion has been giving the world problems since the onsetof the 21st century.

modify it to be "a small crew of misguided fundamentalist terrorists from the fringes of islam". Otherwise your broad statement will force us to conclude similar perception as yours, such as:

60 million died with 11 million genocidally murdered during world war 2 between christian nations

800,000 murdered by Hutu (christians)

you see how daft such mind state seem?
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by elipheleh(m): 11:43am On Jan 26, 2015
ISLAM IS THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA...AND HAUSAS/FULANIS ARE THE CARRIERS.

Why are Islamic religious adherants the terrosrists in the whole world yet they spread the propaganda that they be of peace?
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by OgologoDimkpa: 11:45am On Jan 26, 2015
waternogeteneny:
One undisputed fact is that we cannot return power to people brandishing arms. Who go like enter go sleep make dem take fire send u to the great beyond?

Since all the radicals head to Borno, the people of plateau never rest small. Return power to the North, it wont only be Plateau but they move down south.

Fulani with a cow is enough cover for their migration and the lie of stolen cow is enough excuse to burn down a community.

Dey dat have ear should listen.
Only if South West people will hear.
Buhari is an Islamic fanatic; a bad option for Nigeria.

GEJ till 2019!!

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by pamdaniel(m): 11:51am On Jan 26, 2015
so terrible.. does it mean that this kids are trained for the future or for the recent battles? would it be rightful if the army engages them on a battle and kills them like a fully matured terrorist? hmmm this boko guys are becoming clever... may souls rest in peace soon as they feel ripe for battle with our Nigerian army... I trust our guys.
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by parcifal: 11:52am On Jan 26, 2015
Their cup shall soon be full. The owners of evil load shall carry their load by themselves.
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by kingthreat(m): 11:54am On Jan 26, 2015
FotherMucker:

modify it to be "a small crew of misguided fundamentalist terrorists from the fringes of islam". Otherwise your broad statement will force us to conclude similar perception as yours, such as:

60 million died with 11 million genocidally murdered during world war 2 between christian nations

800,000 murdered by Hutu (christians)

you see how daft such mind state seem?

During those wars did anybody claim God told them to kill? Did Adolf Hitler carry a cross and say he was a servant of Christ? Christianity is never synonymous with war. Christ the author and finisher of our faith never at anytime did support murder talkless of Genocide.

Unfortunately, what I stated is not daft. I am not a hater of Muslims but this Jihadi tendency is making Islam a frightening. Last month people had to protest in the streets of Germany against Islam. It is that bad.
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by eleko1: 11:54am On Jan 26, 2015
cool wink ;DUr eyes sharp well
FotherMucker:

looks like sudanese or somalians.
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Forwetinnah: 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
kingthreat:
Just like ISIS. It's obvious, one religion has been giving the world problems since the onset of the 21st century.

Chai...i dont blame the Religion but the parents of these children. A sane parent would never allow this for their child. With all the havoc Osama bin Laden wrecked, his own children/ WIVES NEVER attempted ANY form of combat. They were safely kept, same thing with other terrorist leaders but the foot soldiers or their families are the ones dying like animals.
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Reptyle(m): 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=criminalmindz post=30145369][/quote]

So you and Pastor Bosun Emmanuel are the ones who want to fight for Christ now? So how are you different from the radical islamists who believe they are fighting for Allah?
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by kingthreat(m): 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Chai...i dont blame the Religion but the parents of these children. A sane parent would never allow this for their child. With all the havoc Osama bin Laden wrecked, his own children/ WIVES NEVER attempted ANY form of combat. They were safely kept, same thing with other terrorist leaders but the foot soldiers or their families are the ones dying like animals.

Unfortunately, these kids grow up without any family values or structure. Many of their parents are fellow terrorists. Some don't even know their parents because of the Almajiri system. They are also extremely dumb to make their children part of the madness.
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by davemike1(m): 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
guy dis ones don pass underage ooo.

u knw d weight of dat tin wey dem carry n dem stand balance?

even Nigerian police u no dey c d way dem dey tak hold am?
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by genxris: 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
It will be a Shame on any southerner that stays back in The north and all him or herself to be eliminated by these little, unmannered, no value, blood thirsty smelling boys.
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Forwetinnah: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
kingthreat:

During those wars did anybody claim God told them to kill? Did Adolf Hitler carry a cross and say he was a servant of Christ? Christianity is never synonymous with war. Christ the author and finisher of our faith never at anytime support murder talkless of Genocide.

Unfortunately, what I stated is not daft. I am not a hater of Muslims but this Jihadi tendency is making Islam a frightening. Last month people has to protest in the streets of Germany against Islam. It is that bad.

Adolf Hitler was even manipulated by one Haj Amin Al-Husseini. A Palestinian leader during the British mandate 1921. The 'Icon of Evil" gave an insight on the part he and his grand mufti Soldiers played. The people are evil. .simple!!
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by piagetskinner(m): 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
So these little kids have been indoctrinated, all in the name of what?? Chai chai
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by ooshinibos: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
GEJ our command in chief ,please take note and fix the security threat today and not next week
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
Only one tomahawk missile and the rest becomes history
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
GEJs almajiris

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community / Governor Ikpeazu Wears PDP Customized Shoes To PDP Convention (photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Lovely New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.