Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,407 members, 7,781,184 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:18 AM

How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible - Events (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible (46884 Views)

Please Advice: Can I Have A Good Wedding With N500K In Edo? / How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only / My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by mikolo80: 12:02am On Aug 22, 2016
helpee:
just waka pass. you know nothing about life.
I know enough not to try to feed locusts and keep up with the Joneses
Guess you know more about borrowpose trying to impress ppl you don't know with money you don't have
Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by helpee(m): 12:24am On Aug 22, 2016
mikolo80:
I know enough not to try to feed locusts and keep up with the Joneses
Guess you know more about borrowpose trying to impress ppl you don't know with money you don't have
small boy you have been noticed. i am preparing to enter theater for a major surgery now. can you please allow me to focus?
Re: How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible by mikolo80: 6:16am On Aug 22, 2016
helpee:
small boy you have been noticed. i am preparing to enter theater for a major surgery now. can you please allow me to focus?
big buffoon I pity the mumu that will allow an slowpoke to operate on him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc / Chibuike Okechukwu Paschal Celebrate Son's 1st Birthday With Billboard In Owerri / Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.