Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Does God Blesses Everybody At The Same Time? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does God Blesses Everybody At The Same Time? (324 Views)

Mandy Harvey,a Deaf Singer,who Blesses Others With Her Voice But Never Hears It / When God Blesses My Friends, I Believe God Just Blessed Me Too. / World Record: One Man With Thirteen (13) Wives Got Them All Pregnant Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does God Blesses Everybody At The Same Time? by makasimatics(m): 7:36am On Jan 26, 2015
People do believe that Gods' time is the best. Now I ask if it's really so?
Does God blesses people at different times or at the same time?

If you observed well,you would notice that if people are blessed monetarily a he same time in a given society, then such a society will never grow since all men are equal.
I do not even think that the world could have existed if all things were equal as opposed to all things not being equal.

In my own view, God does not allow everyone to have the same thing at the same time. He gives things to people at different times.
God is awesome. He knows when perfectly one needs something even when one wants it now. God may bless your friend today in all things like money, children, etc, but may only bless you by giving you children with little means of making a living. Do not blame God cause He has His reasons. Your rich friend may enjoy his riches, but when departed, the children may not be able to control the wealth. But you that feels that you have no money, Gods' plan may be that your children he blessed so that you enjoy at the old time. Now at this point, you would see how things go zigzard.

In conclusion, I feel that God has a time for each person.

(1) (Reply)

Unemployment, The Most Formidable Challenges Confronting The World / Well, When I Said If You Wish To Be Trendy / Please I Want Start Buying Items From Usa Online Stores Like Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.