Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION (76383 Views)

Mushroom Spawn / Mushroom Cultivation / Mushroom Cultivation Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by anienge001: 12:35am On May 14, 2015
Yeecar:
The next training is on the 15th of May.

I sent you a WHATSAPP message over 2weeks ago, till date No response.
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 3:11am On May 14, 2015
anienge001:

Please kindly resend it I did not receive the message.
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 3:11am On May 14, 2015
anienge001:

Please kindly resend it I did not receive the message
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 8:50am On May 15, 2015
Next practical
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 12:54pm On May 30, 2015
Please contact us for all Agricultural consultancy services....
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 9:21am On Jun 01, 2015
Agaricus compestris AFRICA BUTTON MUSHROOM
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Boy2boy: 2:00am On Jun 02, 2015
@op, how long does harvesting take and how does one find market for it?
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
Boy2boy:
@op, how long does harvesting take and how does one find market for it?

Harvesting takes a month. The market is readily available, because the demand is higher than the supply!
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by djdoxxx(m): 9:28am On Jun 04, 2015
@op,nice Work On Here...People Are Really Ignorant Of This Idea...Help With These Questions As They Would Help Enlighten People On This Area Of Expertise... How Do U Measure The Mushrooms For Sale(in Kg Or Grams)? How Much Do U Sell Dem (In kg Or Grams Or Numbers)? ...How Do U Go About Processing Dem,exporting Dem,marketing Dem And Selling Dem? We Know Demand Is More Dan The Supply,atleast Dat Is What We All Say/hear With All Agribiz,but Who Are The Ready Buyers Ready To Spend Their Millions So We Can Target Them? Enlighten Me Especially On The Processing And Exporting As I Am Very Much Interested. U Did Not Mention Any Charges For The Lectures U Give,so Is It Free? Would Need To See U Soon Though...Awaiting Ur Responses To All These Questions...Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
djdoxxx:
@op,nice Work On Here...People Are Really Ignorant Of This Idea...Help With These Questions As They Would Help Enlighten People On This Area Of Expertise... How Do U Measure The Mushrooms For Sale(in Kg Or Grams)?

We measure in grams / KG

How Much Do U Sell Dem (In kg Or Grams Or Numbers)? ...

Same as above

How Do U Go About Processing Dem,exporting Dem,marketing Dem And Selling Dem?

This would be covered extensively during the training.

We Know Demand Is More Dan The Supply,atleast Dat Is What We All Say/hear With All Agribiz,but Who Are The Ready Buyers Ready To Spend Their Millions So We Can Target Them? Enlighten Me Especially On The Processing And Exporting As I Am Very Much Interested.

Hotels, Supermarkets (shoprite buys in large quantity), Pharmaceutical/Nutriceaticals, Researchers/Lecturers/Students, Market Men And Women....

U Did Not Mention Any Charges For The Lectures U Give,so Is It Free?

25,000 naira

Would Need To See U Soon Though...Awaiting Ur Responses To All These Questions...Thanks.

MY LOCATIONS ARE;
FEDERAL INSTITUTE OF INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH OSHODI ( FIIRO), OSHODI, LAGOS.
AFRICA CENTRE FOR MUSHROOM RESEARCH AND INNOVATION TECHNOLOGY (ACMRIT), UNIBEN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE.
ayoola.anibaba@fiiro.gov.ng
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
MY LOCATIONS ARE;
AFRICA CENTRE FOR MUSHROOM RESEARCH AND INNOVATION TECHNOLOGY (ACMRIT), UNIBEN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE.
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 11:57am On Jun 07, 2015
THE TRAINING CENTRES ARE;
AFRICA CENTRE FOR MUSHROOM RESEARCH AND INNOVATION TECHNOLOGY (ACMRIT), UNIBEN, BENIN
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
THE TRAINING CENTRES ARE;
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 8:20am On Jun 10, 2015
Button mushroom spawn now available.

1 Like

Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 7:35am On Jun 13, 2015
Waste to wealth innovatives...
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Wealthyonos(m): 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
Yeecar:

Brother that's the highest degree of ignorance. You really need to do an online research on edible mushrooms, then probably visit shop rite and some hotels one of this days to see the demand in mushrooms. Hotels and some stores waste millions of Naira importing mushrooms into the country. You as a prospective entrepreneur can become a multi millionaire by solving this problem.

So are u a multi-millionaire now?

2 Likes

Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
Wealthyonos:

So are u a multi-millionaire now?

I am an employer of labour, and I pay salaries,.....?I guess I can humbly say yes to that question.....
You should also do same by being your own BOSS!

3 Likes

Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by awosmart: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
just want to grow mushroom for domestic consumption. any advice on how to get mushroom spawn from you. i have the basic knowledge of growing mushroom from my school project. i really appreciate your unflagging concern to educate us on new trend of green gold. i really want to go into commercial production but my main concern is market. please, educate us more on how to market the products. i think Nigerians are yet to value the health benefits of mushroom. my boss, u are doing a great work. more grace

1 Like

Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
awosmart:
just want to grow mushroom for domestic consumption. any advice on how to get mushroom spawn from you. i have the basic knowledge of growing mushroom from my school project. i really appreciate your unflagging concern to educate us on new trend of green gold. i really want to go into commercial production but my main concern is market. please, educate us more on how to market the products. i think Nigerians are yet to value the health benefits of mushroom. my boss, u are doing a great work. more grace

Thank you sir, u can get the spawn from me anytime any day. As I have explained earlier, 'the demand is higher than the supply'...the market is readily available, hotels, big supermarkets and some pharmaceutical companies will be patronizing you. All you should be concerned about is,meeting their demands! i f you need more info please feel free to contact me.
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mushrooms...powerful anti viral properties.
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
WASTE TO WEALTH PROGRAMME IS STILL ON...
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 10:22am On Jun 21, 2015
Yeecar:
WASTE TO WEALTH PROGRAMME IS STILL ON...
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 9:32am On Jun 24, 2015
Become self employed.
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 7:30am On Jun 26, 2015
Shiitake Mushrooms
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
Agriculture is the bedrock of every nation.
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 10:23am On Jul 02, 2015
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 7:31am On Jul 04, 2015
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 7:37am On Jul 04, 2015
07064983344 ayoola.anibaba@fiiro.gov.ng
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 8:51am On Jul 05, 2015
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man / Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest / Huge Crocodile Caught Alive Behind A Nairalander's Poultry Farm In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.