Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Cute Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Her Handsome Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Her Handsome Son (3992 Views)

Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Queen Nwokoye / Billionaire's Wife Caroline-Danjuma's Handsome Son(photos) / Check Out Femi Otedola's Handsome Son (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Her Handsome Son by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2015

Nollywood Actress, Mercy Johnson who returned from London not too long, is already having visitors who are to celebrate with her not only on safe delivery but also a bouncing baby boy. Mercy Johnson's hip is already enlarging sef... Lol! See more photos below...

Source: http://www.fkxclusive.com/2015/01/cute-photos-of-mercy-johnson-and-her.html
Re: Cute Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Her Handsome Son by okpamson15(m): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
Papa God help me, let the poovity that tiet my papa down no see me in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Her Handsome Son by checkdate(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
Infohelp:

Nollywood Actress, Mercy Johnson who returned from London not too long, is already having visitors who are to celebrate with her not only on safe delivery but also a bouncing baby boy. Mercy Johnson's hip is already enlarging sef... Lol! See more photos below...

Source: http://www.fkxclusive.com/2015/01/cute-photos-of-mercy-johnson-and-her.html
mA

MAY THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY GOD BE PRAIZED FOR NOT HOLDING BACK HIS BLESSINGS FOR THIS LADY.

3 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Her Handsome Son by Medunah: 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
her son is cute
Re: Cute Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Her Handsome Son by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
okpamson15:
Papa God help me, let the poovity that tiet my papa down no see me in Jesus name.
God will c you tru

3 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Her Handsome Son by Airforce1(m): 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
wow cool grin
Re: Cute Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Her Handsome Son by okpamson15(m): 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
Infohelp:

God will c you tru
amen

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Her Handsome Son by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
beautiful!
Re: Cute Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Her Handsome Son by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nneka123:
beautiful!
d little kid is cute i hope he dosen't resembles his dad when he grows up.
Re: Cute Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Her Handsome Son by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
okpamson15:
guy hw u wan take rich with this ur poor grammatical blunders?

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Her Handsome Son by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
okpamson15:

Guy, Am not sure God can understand this your grammer oo..
U better correct yourself so he will know what exactly you are asking for..

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Her Handsome Son by okpamson15(m): 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Rextayne:
God is not a man.
Re: Cute Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Her Handsome Son by okpamson15(m): 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

wada jona swalo fish or fish swalo jona. Al i no is that they is a swalo

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Her Handsome Son by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

wink
Re: Cute Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Her Handsome Son by MissEse: 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Rextayne:

Lol......
Thank God ur not God
Re: Cute Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Her Handsome Son by Nickymezor(f): 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
Kool

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Flaunts Butt In Sheer Body Suit / What is Wrong With This Picture? (caption This NYSC Camp Photo) / CLOSED!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.