Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) (26913 Views)

Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass / President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) / Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
The PDP presidential campaign shifts to jos the capital of plateau state and is on going...
more pictures coming soon

Source and more pictures: http://matthewtegha..com/2015/01/president-jonathan-campaigns-in-jos.html

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by sann204: 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
Compare this to Buhari Crowd

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by funkiebully: 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
Chinekemeee!

See crowd!

Jos for GEJ

Plateau people have spoken. No way for d fulani marauders that torment plateau children n women.

Buhari scores 0.09% in plateau.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by redcliff: 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
Personally, I think its enough that the admins on this forum stop taking all these pictures to frontpage becauase

1. We have seen enough of them both from APC and PDP
2. Its incites alot of irrelevant conversations like e.g some dumbasses judging the winner from just mere pictures..

They have nothing to do with who wins this coming elections.

If I was a jobless person and any campaign train comes to my town, I would just go for the mere fact that I want to see the president's face and I would also like to kill time..
I dont see any paid worker leaving his 9-5 job just to go and listen to the crap PDP presidential candidates spew just in the bid to win my vote when they had 6 years to do so...

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by funkiebully: 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
I can only see grains of heads.

Buhari in trouble.

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by jars9: 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
APC JUST HAVE PROPAGANDA , THIS RALLY IS NOT SHOWN OR PUBLICIZED ON RADIO OR TV, UNLIKE IF IT'S APC RALLY BUT WE KNOW PROPAGANDA DON'T WIN ELECTION.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by funkiebully: 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
[s]
redcliff:
Personally, I think its enough that the admins on this forum stop taking all these pictures to frontpage becauase

2. Its incites alot of irrelevant conversations like e.g some dumbasses judging the winner from just mere pictures..

If I was a jobless person and any campaign train comes to my town, I would just go for the mere fact that I want to see the president's face and I would also like to kill time..
I dont see any paid worker leaving his 9-5 job just to go and listen to the crap PDP presidential candidates spew just in the bid to win my vote when they had 6 years to do so...
[/s]

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by clevvermind(m): 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
Jonathan all the way. no space for a terrorist and certificate forger in Aso rock.
Jonathan till buhari show his original certificate. grin

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by funkiebully: 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
Middlebelt forum is solidly behind GEJ.

Kai buhari

Sai GEJ

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by Eddiecharles: 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
oboy!!!! see crowd for jos. PDP is till on top of the game

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by clevvermind(m): 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
redcliff:

na lie. it seems u are already scared of Jonathan. buhari is a failure. frontpage tins. bad belle people.grin

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by LagosBoi2(m): 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
When a rally in colorful, especially when they are in sizes and groups in the same uniform, It is a clear indication that they are planned and stage managed by pdp groups but when you see a large crowd comprising of different people on mofty like you see at GMB rallies, they are the people themselves not party members who get paid to do their job

#IHAVEDECIDED

Sai Buhari

52 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by redcliff: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
clevvermind:
na lie. it seems u are already scared of Jonathan. buhari is a failure. frontpage tins.

I think the people who are afraid in the first place is jonathan..

1. For not even letting other members of his party pickup presidential nomination forms just in case any entity might play a fast one on him...
2. Rather than issue based campaign, he changed the train of campaigning in nigeria forever to character assassination and image smearing.
3. Using the media to intimidate the opposition..

What other fear is greater than this?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by sann204: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
sann204:
Compare this to Buhari Crowd
Buhari in Jos, which crowd is mammoth?

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by Dannyset(m): 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
Did u see GMB crowd here?

9 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by ifeelgood: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
What does Namadirty Samboo has to say again?

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
Source, information and pictures of GEJ campaign train in Jos : http://matthewtegha..com/2015/01/president-jonathan-campaigns-in-jos.html

9 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by Noneroone(m): 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
No more janjaweeed, i want GEJ

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by blackCITIZEN(m): 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
God bless Nigeria

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
Wow! Massive!! Anyways
Click like for GMB
Click share for GEJ

67 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by dazdilijae(m): 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
LagosBoi2:
When a rally in colorful, especially when they are in sizes and groups in the same uniform, It is a clear indication that they are planned and stage managed by pdp groups but when you see a large crowd comprising of different people on mofty like you see at GMB rallies, they are the people themselves not party members who get paid to do their job

#IHAVEDECIDED

Sai Buhari
YOU DONT KNOW POLITICS MY FRIEND THIS TELLS YOU THAT THERE ARE STRUCTURES ON GROUND WHO ARE THE CONTACT PEOPLE TO BE REACHED ANYTIME, PEOPLE THE COMMUNITY(VOTERS) CAN FEEL AND RELATE WITH AS SUCH THEY PLAN AHEAD OF THE CAMPAIGN AND SEW CLOTHS RECIEVED FROM NATIONAL NOT HURRIEDLY MADE T-SHIRTS OR NOTIN AT ALL. THIS IS HW THE VOTING IS ALSO CARRIED OUT. THROUGH CONTACTS N CONNECTIONS NOT BELIEF

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by shizzle11(m): 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
very impressive crowd

#FreshAir!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
sann204:
Buhari in Jos, which crowd is mammoth?
The crowd I saw at buhari's campaign are miserable urchins and jobless almajiri naa. grin
Compare the calibre of persons in GEJ and buhari's crowd.

Say no to oluwole buhari.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by HzRF(m): 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
LagosBoi2:

#IHAVEDECIDED

Sai Buhari
Colour blindness dey worry u?
Abi na bra u use do sun shade

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by Juliaann(f): 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
#In J martin voice# who God has bless no man can course

GEJ all the way!!!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by Juliaann(f): 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2015

GEJ all the way!!!!!.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
Juliaann:

GEJ all the way!!!!!.

Still angry?

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by HzRF(m): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
redcliff:

1. For not even letting other members of his party pickup presidential nomination forms just in case any entity might play a fast one on him...
2. Rather than issue based campaign, he changed the train of campaigning in nigeria forever to character assassination and image smearing.

Since the day u nd ur co-retardeen have been shouting like a bewildered widow "pdp Is not focusing on issues, character assassination"
I have been watching him campaign from state to state
Grassroots mobilisation is going in my area which I believe coherent with other part of the country

So because we reasonable citizens insist that the law should not be boycotted in the name of change (which might be negative) pdp Is not focusing on issues

Continue fooling urself,

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by clevvermind(m): 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
redcliff:

all this are part of the game. who don't know how to play it will lose. buhari is just a novice in this game. Jonathan is smarter than him. he can never beat Jonathan in anything. buhari has many issues which Jonathan brought to light sha. buhari is losing again.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by LagosBoi2(m): 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
HzRF:

Colour blindness dey worry u?
Abi na bra u use do sun shade

saTAN get behind me!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by hazyfm1: 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
MASSIVE INDEED

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by raumdeuter: 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
The same Jonathan who sat back drinking Kaikai while their villages were destroyed and their people killed

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) / Fayemi: Amotekun Not Regional Police / Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.