Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC (7967 Views)

Senator Etang Umoyo Defects To APC / Sullivan Chime Defects To APC / BREAKING NEWS!!! Obasanjo Drops Strong Warning To Buhari – The Game Is Gradually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC by loadednaija(m): 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
This is not just breaking news, it is also breath-taking but it is always our pleasure to bring you firsthand information so as to keep you abreast of happenings in and out of Nigeria.

Research has it that the former President of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo aka OBJ, has finally defected to the GMB-Driven party – APC.

This is a shocker but speaking with the former President OBJ himself at his farm in Ota, he has given a few reasons why his defecting should not just be accepted by Nigerians but should also be applauded.

Find his statement below:

“I have reason to believe that most or should I say all of you are wondering why I have chosen to defect to the defunct APC and I must say that if I had been told that I would have to switch party some 5 years ago, I myself would have argued it.

I believe in transparency and integrity but unfortunately, PDP is an opposite of such attributes.

They dwell in deception and in the lowest form of debase if I may say.

I believe change is what Nigeria needs and regardless of whether GMB can deliver or not, it is still change in a way. Nigeria needs to be delivered from a useless government that has taken over since I left presidency.

If you have read my book, you will see that Jonathan is nothing different from my VP when I was president. Atiku was just a big time backbiter unknown to him that when you have people behind you, your back actually becomes visible to you.

I want to use this medium to say a very big thank you to the leaders of the APC for accepting me as I am and I am proud to say that come 2015, APC is taking over Nigeria for good of us all.

I am a civilian like you all now so I understand what it means to live in the suburbs as you are all aware that I stay nowhere else apart from my village here in Ota.

Finally, I would like to implore all Nigerians that come 2015 Elections, VOTE GOOD GOVERNMENT NOT GOOD LUCK”

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC by thunderrider: 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
Interesting

are you sure?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC by Chanchit: 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
Like seriously? Then I see GEJ defecting before feBuhari14.
Re: Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC by ngoziiwenofu1: 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
Vote Good Government!
Good Government is Good luck Ebele Jonathan.
Don't be enslaved by anyone.
PDP is for Liberation.
Vote Continuity Continuity Continuity

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC by femicyrus(m): 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
let me confirm before I comment
Re: Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC by megaik: 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
I dey come

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC by tpiar: 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
can we have a clearer picture of that agbada.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC by crownprince102: 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ebora Owu..... The wind of change has also caught you. No doubt, we are changing Jonathan.
Sai Buhari.
Re: Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC by ctman(m): 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
another pdp finished product.... mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC by michealewela: 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
If this is true, there's no need for me to cast my vote anymore,,,
Re: Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC by foliks(f): 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
Make I sit down watch
Re: Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC by D9ty7(m): 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
I don't know what to say, so I'll just buy this piece of land.
Btw, what's the credibility of this news? Sorry, its not even a news.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC by ziccoit: 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
Iro lo ba de.
Re: Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC by dazzlingd(m): 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
make I sharply buy my land first.
Re: Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC by ziccoit: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
loadednaija:

“I have reason to believe that most or should I say all of you are wondering why I have chosen to defect to the defunct APC and I must say that if I had been told that I would have to switch party some 5 years ago, I myself would have argued it.
if I may say.

Obj couldn't have used "defunct" for APC which not only functional but vibrant to the extent that the ruling party is in great disarray. Your this news is not only breaking but broken.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC by mentorken05(m): 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
One of the few good things he has done at his age...change is here.
Re: Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC by Mate77(m): 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Love this, but ao true is dis. Pls can anybody confirm dis.
Re: Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC by EdCure: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
We don't want OBJ in APC.
He is better an asset to us as a PDP member.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC by Dreal1247: 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
News without source should not be taken serious.
Re: Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC by aare07(m): 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
Wind of change at its peak

Buhari/ Osinbanjo 2015
Re: Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC by Skako(m): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
Jona ur day are numbered
Re: Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC by comrChris(m): 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
A very good one for PDP if atall this news is real

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC by Brightology2(m): 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
Wat difference will it mk.old wine in a new bottle.
Re: Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC by Henrypraise: 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
I laugh in arabic, any right tinkin nigerian will knw dat d current pdp is d new change, how eva, we prefer stickin to old tins.

As 4 me, I will vote GEJ, how eva, shud buhari win, I will simply key mysef into his policies n see how I can gain from his government.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC by obailala(m): 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
FNN
Re: Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC by KHAYGOLD(m): 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
In the voice of PEJ, I comment my reserve.
Re: Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC by Trailblazer1(m): 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
I wish him Goodluck.

He has now join the number of politicians that jumped ship.
Re: Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC by Rafob(m): 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
GOOD NEWS PAPA YOU ARE WELCOME
Re: Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC by hombre(m): 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ogun de!!!

SaTAN u don lose battle patapata!
Re: Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC by engrsyer(m): 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
Obasanjo has been a coward since 0001 BC. Him defecting to APC is d best things that has done to PDP since 1999 AD unknowingly to him and he should be warming up of going back Kirikiri prison before May a 2015 AD.
Re: Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC by TRILLIONIAR: 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
ad
Re: Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC by asadike(f): 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sorry, who is obasanjo?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attack On Misa Wada’s Convoy: PDP Campaign Council Demands Investigation / Kabiru Gaya: Osinbajo Not Sidelined In Tinubu’s Campaign / The Most Powerful Military In History:the United States Of America...!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.