Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. (57626 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him / Chidinma, Tiwa Savage, And Dr Sid Strike A Cute Pose Together (photo) / Di’ja Vs Seyi Shay, Who Got The Biggest? (must See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by DanceVille: 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
...Battle of The Hottest, Sexiest and The Prettiest...

Among those three hip hop female musicians of Nigeria(Chidinma, Tiwa Savage and Seyi Shay)..
Who did you Guys think is the Hottest, Sexiest and The Prettiest?...

Who are you Voting for Guys?..Let hear from you Guys...

Rock n Roll..

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by raziboi(m): 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
.eating yam

and tapping ma weed

Chidinma°°°°°••••••••••••°°°°°°
°°°°°••••••••••••°°°°°°

raziboi dedicates Dis first ever FTC...to De gal dat dumped me last year

32 Likes

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Airforce1(m): 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
Chidinma baby kiss

Tiwa without Savage and seyi shay luk mgbekeish

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by DaZion(m): 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
Seyi Shaw..She's d sexiest...#Peeping under her Mini-skirt...

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
I would say seyi shey as hottest, she ain't that pretty

Chidinma as prettiest, she ain't that hot

Tiwa as sexiest, she ain't that hot and pretty grin.

Infact, i give it to Chidinma kiss

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by DaZion(m): 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tiwa Savage..She's the Hottest...Wish I could propose to her..GRIN!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Tallesty1(m): 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
raziboi:
.eating yam

and tapping ma weed

Chidinma°°°°°••••••••••••°°°°°°
°°°°°••••••••••••°°°°°°
With Her Kpengere nyash? Too small.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Airforce1(m): 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nneka123:
I would say seyi shey as hottest, she ain't that pretty

Chidinma as prettiest, she ain't that hot

Tiwa as sexiest, she ain't that hot and pretty grin.

Infact, i give it to Chidinma kiss

who ask for your opinion miss?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by DaZion(m): 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
And Chidinma! Chidinma!! Chidinma!!!...The Prettiest of all...Really beautiful...Please, is she Engaged?

9 Likes

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Medunah: 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tiwa doesnt fit into that list.
Shoulda bin seyi shay, chidinma and Niyola/mocheda

1 Like

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
Chidinma's potability made me 2 love her d way I love money. U know nah 1 qualities of a good money=POTABILITY..

Observation: oga Op abeg add Weird MC for d list next tyme. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Airforce1:

who ask for your opinion miss?
The op, are you the op? undecided

20 Likes

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Airforce1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nneka123:
The op, are you the op? undecided

i dey joke o
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
Airforce1:

i dey joke o
I know you were tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by DaZion(m): 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
Big Grin...
Airforce1:

i dey joke o
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by hatux: 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
None!
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by ifex370(m): 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
Yemi Alade undecided

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by homesteady(m): 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
tiwa Savage!

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by mayorjosh(m): 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
eating raw yam and drinking tiger urine

CHIDINMA

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by DaZion(m): 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
mayorjosh:
eating raw yam and drinking tiger urine

CHIDINMA
Shey, d Tiger Urine sweet wella?

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by mayorjosh(m): 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
DaZion:
Shey, d Tiger Urine sweet wella?

d shuga toi much (8

1 Like

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
Airforce1:

i dey joke o
shaI,ur pick up line no just gel at all..even though u got her attention but that pick up line,nna hen

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Airforce1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
southniyikaye:
shaI,ur pick up line no just gel at all..even though u got her attention but that pick up line,nna hen

undecided

1 Like

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by tzoracle: 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
Seyi shay make your lil guy salute
Chidinma makes you want to leave your gf
Tiwa savage makes you spit

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 27, 2015
Who is tiwa sausage for where my bae CHIDIMA dey

Abeg since when tiwa get belle she turn to old cargo

#PEACE

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by DanceVille: 12:13am On Jan 27, 2015
kevinberry:
Who is tiwa sausage for where my bae CHIDIMA dey

Abeg since when tiwa get belle she turn to old cargo

#PEACE
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by badassProdigy(m): 1:08am On Jan 27, 2015
seyi shay i know... and dat she is hot...
others... undecided
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by jennyomalicha12(f): 1:26am On Jan 27, 2015
Seyi shay
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Nobody: 3:43am On Jan 27, 2015
Where is Yemi Alade?? That's the definition of "hawt"

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by myouri(f): 4:58am On Jan 27, 2015
Chidinma is the prettiest...She's jaz too short for her age could even pass for a 15yr old.

Tiwa n Seyi are just there grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 27, 2015
Medunah:
Tiwa doesnt fit into that list.
Shoulda bin seyi shay, chidinma and Niyola/mocheda
Mocheda, doesn't either.
It should be Niyola or Yemi Alade.

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by DaZion(m): 7:06am On Jan 27, 2015
mayorjosh:

d shuga toi much (8
funny u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-money, His Wife And Kcee Storm Anambra, Welcomed By Kinsmen (Photos) / Peks Ikeji, Linda's Only Brother: My Golds Are Too Expensive, Don't Look At Them / Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.